Maybank Malaysia International Challenge 2012 13-18 November 2012

Discussion in '2012 Tournaments' started by chemile, Nov 8, 2012.

1. gemini12

gemini12 Regular Member

Yes, Limsy you are more details. They do went as far as Quarter Final but there was not much publicity but only critics . The WS department have always been overlooked and the Media had not help the case.Let's hope After Coach Chi , Coach Wong will not be criticize and force to leave too.The Media should have been more encouraging and the public should gives these girls encouragement and not to compared them with the likes of Thailand, Taiwan and Japan

2. sen

sen Regular Member

I think it is time to break up Anggia/Shella. Anggia should get a more senior partner in order to get experience.

Ririn is good, maybe can pair with Melati again.

3. mixello

mixello Regular Member

entrepeneur
    well, i think Anggia/Shella still become potential players to pair... maybe not the right time for now to break them up.. they just pair up for about a year.. still need a more time to see the progress

btw, congrats Wisnu for grabbing ur first IC title :)

4. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

That's all you said, no time frame. Now you suddenly imposed a time frame. International Challenge = International Tournament, and now you suddenly took back what you said earlier and added another condition. Why don't you structure your post properly with proper conditions before changing things as you see fit. Then you can make some progress with limsy.

5. ibelieveindevil

ibelieveindevil Regular Member

hello, do you understand basic sarcasm?

6. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    time dont take away greatness from anyone
    wong chong hann is a great malaysian player.
    he will always be.
    even if he retired,he earn the respect.
    badminton player is not a work horse for malaysia or local badminton fans to produce result.
    they live for themself.

7. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    wisnu make me so speechless...
    anyway, i still dont think that he is the most promising ina MS...
    he still doesnt have any killing weapon... just like tommy, good, but can not be a top player :)

8. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

I understand basic sarcasm but not yours! Could you kindly give me a the chance to comprehend your sarcasm by quoting and bolding the 'sarcastic words' that you have mentioned? If what you are referring to is about Wong Choong Hann... I see it as an example, not sarcasm to back up your point of time frame. If you count it as sarcasm, you still brought up the point of the time frame where you didn't in your first post, which limsy REPLIED TO. Prove me wrong.

So no reply at all to what I mentioned? If you rather resort to veiled attacks just to unsettle me instead of facing what I mentioned directly and tell me where I gone wrong about your posts, it shows what kind of person you are and how serious you were when you made those statements. Simple as ABC.

#88 undeadshot, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  9. ibelieveindevil

gosh you really really have no idea of sarcasm. perhaps you should go back and redo your secondary school

10. rosid

rosid Regular Member

Student
    big NO.
    shella/anggia have been paired up for more than 2 years,

#90 rosid, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  11. Sommer

Sommer Regular Member

student
    shella/anggia have been paired up when they were at U-14 hehe

12. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    I don't remember seeing undeadshot being so agitated.

13. ibelieveindevil

lolx, even i got puzzled for why he is so agitated, when he jump into someone else's argument, misunderstood someone, and randomly shoot at someone... and for that someone being me, i seriously wonder is i forgot to like his post or somthing happens...

14. sen

sen Regular Member

Anggia/Shella pairing is already too long and they peaked last year in junior. This year, they are not improving. Time to split so that both will get more experience.

Anggia/Melati was trusted in the team event in 2012 WJC and they did well. But I think Anggia probably need a more senior partner. They should break up Greysia/Mel and pair them with junior to give the junior more experience. Greysia/Mel is good but not good enough to beat the top 2 Chinese pairs.

15. naistav

naistav Regular Member

Agree completely. For the like of CL, LD, LCW, WZM, he will just surviving the game.
    Potential should be in player with weapon like Hayom, Vito.. But .. you know.

16. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

It's not due to that & it's not due to him misunderstanding you or randomly shooting at you. Your points of arguement are not consistent, it's backtracking by saying it's sarcasm -> this kind of scenario have happened many(X20) times in BC.

If you say he doesnt understand what basic sarcasm is, then I can also say you do not get what basic backtracking means. And if you ask backtracking to be explained, then you should explain what you mean by 'basic sarcasm'(which you did not) instead of just shooting & say it's the other party's fault for not understanding.;)

And yes, what you regard & what BWF regard is certainly different, since when BWF officially divide the tournaments to Level 1,2,3,4

Note : eagle here havent even take out claws yet, this is normal debate.:D

#96 eaglehelang, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  17. fathonezic

Consultant
    last time i watched wisnu was in kejurnas 2011... he is excellent in speed and defense...
    but seriously, without weapon, in senior stage, he can not kill the game.
    he need to improve his power. quite weak...
    but looking at his stats against hafiz, it looks like he is better now, got many smash winner...

remember some days ago... Tommy vs Chen Jin, i watched almost the whole game, and it is so broken heart to see such a good player with good physical built and good height like Tommy can not make a killing smash... his smash looks like a girl :( even wang xiaoli can smash better than him...
    with good weapon, he can win easily against chen jin at that match as tommy move the shuttle quite good, defense really well also.... :(

the dangerous player should be riyanto and gifar... dont know why they can not improve much...
    we have hope on vito who has positive improvement too... his weapon is still much better than wisnu, but oh, he is quite lazy on the game :(

anyway, i can see a great will and a great mentality on Wisnu...
    we know, he improves dramatically in the last 2-3 years...

who knows that wisnu can develop a great smash, power and other killing weapon in the next 2 years ?

he has worked hard, really hard i think... and surely, he deserves some credits :)

#97 fathonezic, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  18. ibelieveindevil

firstly BWF divided their levels into 4 levels, that doesnt mean i was wrong, especially regarding the defination of international. Also there is also a different in treatment regarding how the different levels operate by BWF. all i am saying is malysian WS are not progressing toward the QF of these events for the past one year. And i recall Limsy saying my facts are 100% wrong. and i need to remind you that Tee Jing Yi has not progress to the QF for the past year of all international competitions, of all BWF levels.

next thing is regarding his information as well as your information, in which you both have difficulties understanding sarcasm. the same word used for more than 20 times, because some people cant help it. after 20 times they refuse to go back to their secondary school to learn about basic sacarsm. no sacarsm intended her btw.

backtracking what i have said: i always said that it is important to look at current performance and only current year performance is relevant. the previous years record is of little relevance and at current status, malaysian WS have not progress into the QF. i even go out to suggest that previous result is of little you for current performance by using Wong Chong Hann as an example, who won multiple champions before but currently unable to even win an IC.

now tell me, where did i contradict myself? who should go back to secondary school now?

Note : eagle doesnt have to show the claws because from the previous post, i can see you got no claws.

19. fathonezic

Consultant
    sorry for jumping in...
    but, are you sure that BWF ONLY divided the competition levels into 4 levels ??

20. ibelieveindevil

4 levels and a total of 8 sub levels