Picking out 2 racquets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by what07, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Maxphi5

Maxphi5 Regular Member

Student
    Ahhh, ok now I know what you mean.

What07 what store are you going to? How much were the rackets at the other store?? Apparently Sports Experts sell the 900's cheaper then the other stores (I think about 10-25$ less if that means anything for you to save 50$) [in which it probabky does, 500$ for both rackets :eek:] But yeah if you want to save alittle more, you can get the at700 (not at sports experts
    at700@sports experts=Ripoff). Plays almost as good as the Power, some people even prefer it!!

2. what07

what07 Regular Member

I live in downtown Toronto and when I look at the map. Most of the stores are really faraway. :( I looked at brownssports $239.99 each. Maxsports $245 each tax included. Those are the only 2 stores I can probably get to without getting lost. At 700 is $10 cheaper at browns while $35 at Max's but I don't think I can handle a it's Extra Stiff flex.

3. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    It isn't really extra stiff (or at least doesn't feel it). If you can handle a normally stiff racket, you should be OK.

4. Maxphi5

Maxphi5 Regular Member

Student
    By the way,isn't there a sports experts in the eaton center? I went to toronto recently and went there to look around for rackets??:confused:

It's not really Extra stiff, more like just stiff, some people even say that the 900P is stiffer because its less head heavy to them. In short, it's feels less stiff because it's more head heavy.:eek:

MaxSports seems to have good deals:rolleyes: Do they have a website where i can visite them online?

#24 Maxphi5, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  5. what07

what07 Regular Member

Ummm in Eaton center there's a Sports Chek and Coast Mountain Sports. Only thing they have there worth looking was a Nanospeed 4500 and Head Nano Power 700.

6. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    AT700 is stiff but because it is head heavy, it isn't as hard to use as most think. A racquet that is stiff and head light, now that's tough !

7. trickyx2

trickyx2 Regular Member

Badminton Player/Golf

Nanospeed 8000. hehe, i have one.

8. what07

what07 Regular Member

*update*
    Today me and my brother tested out our new toys. I got my cousin to buy 3 racquets for me. AT900p, AT900t and ArcSaber 10. They were really wonderful. The ArcSaber is for when one of us need an all purpose racquet. Thx for all your suggestions guys :)