Senja Cashew CC - Every Wednesday evening (Players wanted)

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by chur71, Jul 13, 2011.

1. chur71

chur71 Regular Member

Designer
    28 March 2012 (Wednesday)
    Venue: Senja Cashew CC
    Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
    Court:
    No. 6 - 7.30pm - 9.30pm
    Court: No. 7 - 8.30pm - 9.30pm
    Shutter: Protech PT10
    Level: Low intermediate & above

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    2. Richard
    Jason
    Rashid
    [B]a|ex tan[/B]
    [B][B][B]Daniel[/B][/B][/B]
    [B]7. [/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Henry[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B]8. [/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Burger[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B]9. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Go Ling[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]10. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]ZhenHui [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    End of list...

Waiting list:
    1. Francis Lok (mobile: 9238 7095)

Please state down your name on the list. Thanks. Waiting list will automatic be up when players backup from the top. Appreciate if you can leave down your number if you are on waiting list. I'll contact you once is available. Any enquiries you can contact me (William) at 91199948.

[COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=arial black]Note:
    If you can't attend the game when you are in the list. Please give ample timing for me to look for players. Players that always back out last min will be blacklisted. Hope you can understand.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

2. chur71

chur71 Regular Member

Designer
    4 April 2012 (Wednesday)
    Court: No. 6 - 7.30pm - 9.30pm

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason
    [B]a|ex tan[/B]
    [B][B][B][B]Cordelia[/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B]7. [/B]

[B][B][B][B]8. [/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]10.

Waiting list:

Please state down your name on the list. Thanks. Waiting list will automatic be up when players backup from the top. Appreciate if you can leave down your number if you are on waiting list. I'll contact you once is available. Any enquiries you can contact me (William) at 91199948.

If you can't attend the game when you are in the list. Please give ample timing for me to look for players. Players that always back out last min will be blacklisted. Hope you can understand.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

3. HenryTan

HenryTan Regular Member

Software engineer
    4 April 2012 (Wednesday)

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason
    [B]a|ex tan[/B]
    [B][B][B][B]Cordelia[/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B]7. Henry[/B]

[B][B][B][B]8. [/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]10.

Waiting list:

[/QUOTE]

4. chur71

chur71 Regular Member

Designer
    4 April 2012 (Wednesday)

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason
    [B][B][B][B][B]a|ex tan[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Daniel[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B]
    [B][B][B][B]6. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Cordelia[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B]7. Henry[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]8. Steven[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B]9. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]10.

Waiting list:

If you can't attend the game when you are in the list. Please give ample timing for me to look for players. Players that always back out last min will be blacklisted. Hope you can understand.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

5. yin_mickey

yin_mickey New Member

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

6. AhHao

AhHao New Member

4 April 2012 (Wednesday)

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Cordelia[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]8. Steven[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B]9. Yani[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]10. YongHao

Waiting list:

If you can't attend the game when you are in the list. Please give ample timing for me to look for players. Players that always back out last min will be blacklisted. Hope you can understand.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

7. cheemao

cheemao Regular Member

4 April 2012 (Wednesday)

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason

[B][B][B][B]9. Yani[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]10. YongHao

Waiting list:
    1. cheemao

8. chur71

chur71 Regular Member

Designer
    11 April 2012 (Wednesday)
    Court: No. 6 & 7 (7.30pm - 9.30pm)
    Total: 4 hrs

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason
    [B][B][B][B][B][B]a|ex tan[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B]5. [/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Daniel[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B]6. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Cordelia[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B]7. Henry[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]8. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Yani[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

Waiting list:

If you can't attend the game when you are in the list. Please give ample timing for me to look for players. Players that always back out last min will be blacklisted. Hope you can understand.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

9. AhHao

AhHao New Member

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason
    [B]5. [/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Daniel[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Cordelia[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]8. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Yani[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B]9. YongHao[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

Waiting list:

If you can't attend the game when you are in the list. Please give ample timing for me to look for players. Players that always back out last min will be blacklisted. Hope you can understand.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

10. chur71

chur71 Regular Member

Designer

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]8. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Yani[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

Waiting list:

11. chur71

chur71 Regular Member

Designer

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason
    [B]5. [/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Yani[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

Waiting list:

12. chur71

chur71 Regular Member

Designer

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]8. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Yani[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]10. Go Ling

Waiting list:

13. chur71

chur71 Regular Member

Designer

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason
    [B]5. [/B]

11. Nyoman

Waiting list:

14. yin_mickey

yin_mickey New Member

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason
    [B]5. [/B]

11. Nyoman
    12. Jumi

Waiting list:

15. chur71

chur71 Regular Member

Designer

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason

11. Nyoman
    12. Jumi
    13. Yonata

Waiting list:

16. danchen

danchen Regular Member

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason[B][B]
    [B][B]4. [/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]a|ex tan[/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B]5. [/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B]6. [/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Cordelia[/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B]7. Henry[/B][/B][/B][B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]8. [/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Yani[/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B]9. YongHao[/B][/B][/B]
    11. Nyoman
    12. Jumi
    13. Yonata

Waiting list:

If you can't attend the game when you are in the list. Please give ample timing for me to look for players. Players that always back out last min will be blacklisted. Hope you can understand.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

17. chur71

chur71 Regular Member

Designer

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    3. Jason
    [B]5. [/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Cordelia[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    6. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Henry[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    7. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Yani[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    8. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]YongHao[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B] [B][B][B][B]9. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Go Ling[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]10. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Nyoman[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B] 11. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Jumi[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B] 12. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Yonata[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B] 13.

[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=arial black]Daniel taken out from list.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

Waiting list:

18. chur71

chur71 Regular Member

Designer
    No game on Wednesday 18 April 2012. As PA block booking for event.
    Game change forward to 19 April 2012 (Thursday).
    Game will resume normal for the following week.

#318 chur71, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  19. chur71

chur71 Regular Member

Designer
    19 April 2012 (Thursday)
    Court: No. 5 - 8.30pm - 9.30pm

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Henry[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B]
    5. [/B]
    [B][B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B]7. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]8. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

Waiting list:

20. danchen

danchen Regular Member

19 April 2012 (Thursday)
    Court: No. 5 - 8.30pm - 9.30pm

$6/player.

Regular Players
    1. William
    Rashid
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Henry[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B]
    5. Daniel[/B]
    [B][B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B]7. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]8. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

Waiting list: