Mohamad Arif Abdul Latif

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Voltric, Nov 15, 2011.

1. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    big questions, how on earth someone still dare to bring RM 14k cash with him, can't he use cheque or credit card?
    and how on earth the bad guys knew he have RM14k cash with him??

2. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

Painful exit for Arif

PETALING JAYA: National backup shuttler Mohd Arif Abdul Latif’s hopes of making his first ever final went up in smoke as a bad stomach ended his challenge in the Bitburger German Open Grand Prix Gold in Saarbrucken on Saturday.

The 23-year-old Arif suffered stomach pains before his semi-final against Germany’s Marc Zwiebler but bravely took to the court.
    Although he put up a good fight, it was obviously all too much for Arif and he went down 10-21, 21-17, 15-21.

World No. 20 Zwiebler will face Taiwan’s Chou Tien Chen in the final.

National singles coach Hendrawan believes Arif’s time will come soon.

“I can’t blame him for losing because he was in pain even before the match,” said Hendrawan in a text message.

“Arif did well to stretch Zwiebler to three games but, in the end, the pain was just too much to bear and he was having difficulty breathing as well.

“He tried to catch his breath and slow the game down a little but the umpire gave him a yellow card for time wasting. I can’t fault him because he did try his best.

“Although I’m happy with the improvement he has shown recently, I won’t be satisfied until he wins a tournament.

“He needs to work on his physical side more. Hopefully, he’ll be ready to step up in the Super Series next year,” added Hendrawan.

The Germans have a shot at winning four titles in front of their home crowd. Besides Zweibler, men’s pair Ingo Kindervater-Johannes Schoe­ttler face Englishmen Chris Lang­ridge-Peter Mills while women’s singles top seed Juliane Schenk takes on Holland’s Yao Jie.
    In the women’s doubles, Johanna Goliszewski-Birgit Michels meet unheralded Wang Rong-Zhang Zhibo of Macau.

3. TheSmasherKing

TheSmasherKing Regular Member

Goverment officer
  4. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

but not enough...

5. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

best achievement so far by reaching qf of HK SS this year...