Malaysian Juniors 2009

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by champion8, Jan 30, 2008.

1. gemini12

gemini12 Regular Member

ha..ha...probably u r right now.

I hope u have the guts to apologise 2 when proven wrong... ok

2. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Ok who do you think amongst our current boys n girls has the best chance to bag a SS title (outside Malaysia) in the future? ;)

3. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    TWO (2) Reason for his selection.

1. You are who you know. Connection... Connection... Connection...

2. Genes, Sidek family consider to have good badminton genes! just like horse breeding.

4. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    :eek:
    then those that lost to him in the selection should retired then:p

5. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

We finally found a solution!

If thats the case, BAM & NSC (if need be get HH & KBH to help) should rush to the homes of Tan Aik Huang, Eddy Choong, Tan Yee Khan, Ng Boon Bee etc and very quickly extract sperm samples from these former greats!

Attached Files:

6. SibugiChai

YAB
    I think Datuklee should retire and concerntrate on mating so in 20-30years time we can have 10-20 datuklee...

7. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

It would be nice to have 10-20 shuttlers with major titles than 10-20 village champs

8. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    u mean s stud?

9. SibugiChai

YAB
    Datuklee + datuknicol we will have a few world champion for sure

10. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

20 years or thereabouts from today ...

After years of research & studies, Malaysia finally found the winning formula and solution to unlock & resolve decades of heartache, heartburn and diarrhoea of Bolehians in their quest to see a Malaysian shuttler finally winning the Olympic gold and WC. This phenomenal success is mainly due to the close corroboration between BAM, NSC, the National Sperm Institute and 1Malaysia Unity & Family Planning Institute headed by one Dr. Sibugi.

After numerous attempts at cross and in-breeding involving several local badminton champions, famous personalities and a couple of chimpanzees from the local Zoo, Dr. Sibugi finally found the complete shuttler.

Attached Files:

11. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    And which professional sport industry are you referring to?
    Squasy + Badminton = ..?

12. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Guys, let's stay on topic.

13. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    erm
    george
    pemuda urge to find the solution of the liverpool heartbroken ect;)
    anyway,hopefully mod will delete those unrelated post:)

14. isaura

isaura Regular Member

student
    agree...hope what Pemuda think is wrong..i feel sad for his words,even Malaysian people like him don't have confidence on MAS players ,looking down on them.This is too different with INA fans.I always read comments from badminton fans at fb and also some INA forum ,they are very supportive .Even if the players lost,they keep cheering and motivating their players.Even VIta MArissa ,once she lost ,she will online and read those comments to motivate herself.It's fine because the comments are positive and Vita like her fans .Same goes to another INA players,no wonder they can wake up after the loss.I also be motivated when read those comments .I just can't imagine if MAS palyers like LCW,KKK n TBH go online and read those comments from Malaysian itself,how sad they are.It seems that they are not being appreciated for their hardwork .So,i must conclude here as MAlaysian we should continue supporting,cheering and motivating our players not just condemning like they don't have potential,better retired n bla..bla..Try to put ourself in that condition...IF Malaysian dun support the MAS players,who else to support MAS players.Another countries?It shameful the outsiders read those comments from MAlaysian itself condemning their own players like they are too good la..feel like to vomit..:mad:sorry this is what me and anotherr MAS fans think and had discussed among us .:cool:

#294 isaura, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  15. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Hye isaura. Glad you have the courage to put forward what your heart says (akhem), because i don't. Truths are painful, sometimes. But that's what they are. And yes, one can always stand by their own judgement.

I am devoted (very .. :p) Malaysia fan. I can't expect people to behave like me, right?
    Now, tell me you are seriously hoping Pemuda to change his mind??? *wink
    Regardless what they say, i won't give up on our players, if they haven't give up on themselves.

16. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I agree with you that we, Malaysians must support our own country sportsmen/women. BUT you need to know that support must not be blind.

I support Malaysia because I love my country, yes. Hell, I have even represented Malaysia in football at the U20 level. It was not easy, let me tell you then to balance books and training & playing football then.

You need to understand that while I support my country, I will also be honest with my opinions as well. If our shuttlers are poor and average, I will say they are poor and average. Sorry, I am not going to say the normal 'they are still young', 'they will try again' etc

Lets put aside all the Boleh charade and look at our boys and girls who just participated in the WJC recently. Look at our girls first, can you honestly tell me (remember ... please put aside all the Malaysia Boleh charade) whether any of our girls are world class shuttlers in the making?

Now what about our boys? Do you really see any potential star in the making? And when I say star in the making, I mean a potential champion, not our usual kampung champs. Look at Misbun's son. for example. Isnt the lad ordinary? Why is an ordinary shuttler representing us? What so special about Iskandar? He has no outstanding skills, short on stamina and was given the run around by the chinese boy in the final. As for our boys doubles champs, do you see anything special?

Bolehians need to understand when I criticise, it doesnt mean I dont support my country. I am sorry, it is not or never me to support for the sake of supporting. I will call a spade, a spade.

And please, dont compare us to the Indonesians. The Indonesians have a few Olympic gold medals, WCs and AEs in the cabinet. What do we have other than gold rings, earrings, bracelets?

As for LCW, KKK and TBH going online and be de-motivated, as national athletes if they cant accept critics, then they may as well be buddhist monks. You need to know, life is never fair. And as national athletes, they enjoy certain perks but at the same time are subject to public opinion. Plus, if our shuttlers are so easily de-motivated over some postings on the internet, it just tells me that they are a bunch who need to be constantly molly cuddled. How are we going to challenge for top honours when our shuttlers are weak mentally?

17. gemini12

gemini12 Regular Member

Some of the issue i agreed with u. I was at the hall when the WJC was played and what i saw was not as bad as u have said.

Why put a damper on these juniors and for crying out loud, these batch may be considered average to you but the world standard are there too. They managed to go final and they fight tooth and nail for it. Of course considered that Korean are not there and the best girl in China and Korea are not there but we are there.

You should learn from the european where their std may be below the asian but they supported their european team well.Dont be too harsh on these juniors and whether they can make it to senior level or not depends alot on the coaching they going to receive at the National level.Its not that we dont have talent. Look at Lydia and Wang Yihan now...u will understand

As for our girls standard, i think Pemuda, u r going to be surprised.

As for Misbun son, u will understand much later why he was choosen and i assure u it is nothing to do with the fact that the father is anational coach or the Sidek gene.. I can assure u that we see now is a natural talent that needed to be nurtured.

Pemuda, give these youngster a chance.

18. SibugiChai

YAB
    maybe he wasnt given a chance in his younger days so he thinks others dont deserve a chance!

19. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    now,there is three kind of opinion
    to me
    some might give out his/her opinion by just sitting infront of their laptop/desktop,watch a few live streaming tournament or just sit few hours infront astro 811/816
    even it might be him/herself most honest opinion
    but not mean that thats is the nearest to the TRUTH
    there are many kind of people and many kind of view
    the discusion will be just on and ongoing again because watching in the stadium and watching infront pc/tv is different thingy

20. keigo911

keigo911 Regular Member

Research Student
    As the newbie to this forum, and comment on this thread, i would say that Malaysian players need to be more discipline in order to c future OG/WC champion... Skill we have, but discipline makes the main difference from powerhouse China, INA, and Korean.

I was in the WJC 2009 too, even as part of the organizer. Frankly said, i did saw some MAS players are growing up, although there are quite some space to catch up with those champs. Surprisingly, even PHI and VIE players are actually catching up...

So, hopefully with the resources provided, MAS players can strive for success in the near future... Reminder, self-discipline is the key point to success...