Zakry Latif & Fairuzizuan Tazari aka Fuzzy pair

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by eaglehelang, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Thanking Loh again for posting some great photos

Loh ... Thanking you again for posting some great photos from your camera.

:):):)

2. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    You're most welcome! :)
    I could only produce 25% of the originals because of downward resizing to fit into BC's requirements and they don't even look half as good. :(

3. modious

modious Regular Member

You can always host them on Image Hosting sites like PhotoBucket or ImageShack and insert the file link in BC.

4. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Thanks modious, I will come around that in due course. :)
    And thanks again for the nice reception at the SO! ;)

5. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Uncle Loh, I know ppl already asked you many times, but can you tell eagle again what model is your camera ? Or at least the brand since I think your model no more in the market ? Quite ok the photos for action pics.:D

6. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    My dear eagle, I was hoping that someone could sponsor me a couple of healthy zoom lens. For then I could transform my Nikon D70 into something formidable. Perhaps comparable to Sealman's Canon ...:D:D:D

BTW, hope you like the pics. I like Zakry's smile (but not when he yells loudly to signal a hideous smash is coming!) and hope Tazari will imitate more of Zakry's. Tazari has a pitiful face when he is not smiling! Maybe that's a ploy to encourage his opponents to loosen their guard! Hahahahaha...

#66 Loh, Jun 24, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  7. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    "Fuzzy" will not be going to the Beijing Olympic Games 2008

To answer the questions from momotaro86 and whatever,

BAM submitted to the BWF before the deadline for submission of the list for the Beijing Olympic Games 2008 on 31-May-2008; Only the top two pairs, namely Choong Tan Fook/Lee Wan Wah and Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong, will be going to the OG 2008.

The decision was made by the BAM Coaching and Training Committee in May. To date, there is no change.

BERNAMA released this article yesterday, Monday 23-Jun-2008.

====== * ====== start article ====== * ======

Third doubles pair dropped from Beijing Olympics Badminton
    BERNAMA

KUALA LUMPUR, MONDAY 23-Jun-2008:
    Although the national third doubles pair of Mohd Fairuzizuan Mohd Tazari/Mohd Zakry Abdul Latif had shown improved performance, lifting two titles in the Super Series within the last two weeks, the Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) maintained its earlier decision of not listing them for the Olympic Games in Beijing in August.

BAM general manager Kenny Goh said only the top two pairs were included in the Beijing squad namely Choong Tan Fook/Lee Wan Wah and Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong as decided by the BAM Coaching and Training Committee in May.

“The committee had decided to list only the two best pairs for Beijing. At that time, Tan Fook/Wan Wah were number one and Kien Keat/Boon Heong were the second national doubles pair.

“So, their names were submitted to the Badminton World Federation (BWF) before the deadline for submission of the list for the Olympics on May 31. To date, there is no change,” he said when contacted, here today.

Prior to that date, Tan Fook/Wan Wah were ranked fourth in the world, Kien Keat/Boon Heong were fifth while Mohd Fairuzizuan/Mohd Zakry were 16th.

====== * ====== end article ====== * ======

For the link: click here .

Cheers... chris@ccc
    :):):)

8. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

the fuzzy pair may be the heir for the Razif/Jalani legendary pair...
    coz not only they are Malay race but the Sidek brothers, and they're very corporative...

9. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

"Some said they beat some Cap Ayam (Chicken brand) pairs in SO"

Not nescessary to issue above comment and then try to back track by saying it was others who started it. Done in poor taste.

Again, MZ/MF won the SO & IO on their own merit, period. And I hope they be grounded so that they can go on and achieve much more. Hope this is simple enough. ;)

Some people :rolleyes:

10. olympic

olympic Regular Member

Who cares whos' Malay,Chinese,Indian,blah blah blah...As long as they are Malaysian.In addition,there are no racial segregation in the world of sports , we support and respect the best players.:)

11. winnie

winnie Regular Member

who calling me? hehe:D:D:D

12. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    Should we respect KKK?

13. eaglehelang

And again.. 'Aiyoooo like that also want to comment' when the original person being replied to didnt say anything (ctjcad), ......in the process totally missing the actual point, jumping the gun, again, which has happened on many occasions.

Dont like it, dont read it, dont busybody to comment eagle's statement to other people & tell people what to do ("And please leave comments such as Cap Ayam etc on the sidelines"). . And...... pulak assume the wrong thing (yet again).....;). Want to direct it, direct to the "some said..." not the some who didnt say. Very simple.

In other words, purposely want to disturb eagle for entertaining oneself, never comment2 cannot wan. When other people comment on their own statement pulak get get angry (the locked threads are fine examples)

and yes... some people :rolleyes:, little bit also want to make noise....

#73 eaglehelang, Jun 25, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  14. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I fully agree!

When MZ/MF wins, there will be some who will bring in race or downgrade their achievements by saying the beat Cap Ayam type of opponents. Really no class la.

15. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Purposely want to disturb you??? :( Oh deary me ... some people are indeed hallucinating.;)

Anyway, do stop going round in circles. MZ/MF won the SO & IO on their own merit and to think that they beat Cap Ayam type of opponents is a pretty clueless statement.

16. eaglehelang

Precisely, you totally missing the actual point, jumping the gun, yet again. Similar scenario just happened in National GP & TC Finals threads.
    again : Like that.... also want to busybody comment, comment pulak wrong assumption, which happens on a regular basis. :rolleyes:

17. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Now you are getting personal with your 'busybody' claim. :eek:
    Just in case you are still unaware this is a public forum (note; public) and everyone here has the right to give his/her opinion/s. In the past you have responded to my comments, do you see me ranting and cooking up some 'busybody' theories?

Anyway, I am not going to be drawn into anything personal with you.

My stand is MZ/MF won the SO & IO on their own merit. To say that they beat some Cap Ayam shuttlers, it is poor in taste.

Cheerios.

18. eaglehelang

<yawn> Totally missed the point, again. such 'busybody' commenting on eagle's replies to other people is often wrong assumptions/misinterpretration. Was also the case this time... happens on a regular basis. Then, eagle have to ever so often correct the misconception caused.
    Very troublesome. The last one just happened 2 weeks ago. Eagle cant even have some peace.....
    And eagle already pointed out since March.

Ranting? Personal? LOL, kah kah, oh yes, eagle has been on the receiving end of such 'rantings' & personal attacks, eagle did not respond with labels or name calling & this is putting it nicely.

#78 eaglehelang, Jun 25, 2008
  19. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Who calling me??...

:p..oh deary me, now i'm stuck & sandwiched, all slobbered up with Cap Ayam, Cap Harimau & Cap Beruang sauce, between eaglehelang & Pemuda.... :eek: :mad: :crying: :(

#79 ctjcad, Jun 25, 2008
  20. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    So what is the problem of cap ayam?

Bc also got some cap ayam bcers....:D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.