Victor Meteor X60 ( MX60 )

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by roycetan, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Aryan

Aryan Regular Member

Hi riffsuad, would u mind to share with us the difference between MX60 and SW37 which u own in term of overall performance and the power that both can release. Which give u more smashing power and maneuverability?

I own a MX80 and SW37 4U. I like MX80 for its speed and accuracy. I will get tired after using it for an hour, then I switch to SW37 which is slightly heavier and flexible. I could generate better power especially in smashing compared to MX80 but a little bit slower.

I am looking for another racket which allow me to generate the same or more power like SW37 and speedy like MX80. I wonder MX60 will fulfill my need or not?

Can you share also how much u bought MX60 and from where u bought?

Thanks a lot!!

2. Alapongtai

Alapongtai Regular Member

yuck, whats with the color scheme... looks like zslash but uglier lol

3. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

This is interesting. You get with 4U SW37 more Power?
    Is your MX80 a 3U or 4U?

Unfortunately my SW37 4U is just lying in my racket bag :( Maybe I have to change my swing technique completely if I'm switching from Arc10 to SW37. Maybe that's what I've forgot to focus on when I was using SW37 the last few times.

If there's some one who's got MX60 and BS LYD as well, please compare and share your minds :)

4. kvn4000

kvn4000 Regular Member

sales manager
    Personally if we are discussing about power, the mx60 deliver the best power compare sw37 and mx80 base on all 3u which I had before.Mx60 - feels light, easy unleash power and great for moderate to advanced levelsMx80 - advanced only ( feels light but very stiff ) Sw37 - needed proper technic to reveal its power, small sweet spot ( heavy )

5. riffsuad

riffsuad Regular Member

engineer
    for maneuvering, mx60 is better speed compare to sw37 about 5% margin.
    for power, sw37 is more power than mx60 about 3% margin
    for consistency to deliver power during smash, mx60 is better than sw37 about 20% margin.

6. moomoo

moomoo Regular Member

nice, i just saw the review of MX60 in the other page. how about MX60 vs MX70 or 80?

7. zero_hour

zero_hour Regular Member

bro beli kat mane? i use SW37 now crack coz if clash :( need replacement :p

8. Aryan

Aryan Regular Member

My MX80 is 3U. Since I m a skinny guy, using it is quite demanding to me but I have get used to it after some times. I enjoy playing with it.But recently I find that my MX80 is quite hard, maybe after I restrung it with BG80 @ 27lbs. Previously I used BG66.

My SW37 4U is definitely more powerful than MX80 which I can experience their difference clearly. This is because it is more flexible and allowing me to swing faster for releasing more power from it. I enjoy using it also especially when smashing. It helped me to win points in smashing easier than my MX80 :) . You may try it again and compare it with your Arc10. Do share with me your experience ok.

Just wonder if the new MX60 can give me power and at the same time, speed and accuracy :confused:

#128 Aryan, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  9. Aryan

Aryan Regular Member

Hi riffsuad & kvn4000, thanks for your sharing which is very interesting.

It means SW37 is a bit heavier than MX60, that's why SW37 has more margin of power at 3%. I would agree since SW series rackets are generally heavier and for power play (hard hitter) than MX series. Btw riffsuad, your SW37 is 3U or 4U?

Can you explain about what is the consistency in power delivery? MX60 is better than SW37 about 20% margin is due to it is lighter compared to SW37 which is heavier and the user can get tired easier?

Also may I know where both of you bought your MX60 from and how much in RM?

Thanks.

10. Aryan

Aryan Regular Member

Hi kvn4000, I used BS11 before which is also a very good racket that I enjoyed. It is easy to use but I find it hard to generate powerful smashing.

What is the difference between MX60 and BS11 in term of overall performance and power? Why u said Mx60 is better?

11. riffsuad

riffsuad Regular Member

engineer
    my sw37 is 3u. consistency in delivering power depend on sweptspot, technique and smoothness where the mx 60 is better. I bought from e-link sports.

12. kvn4000

kvn4000 Regular Member

sales manager
    Hi Aryan, nice to see u again.. I was so happy to purchased mx60 till now :) personally I finds is actually faster comparing 3u bs series which very helpful for my fast double game. Again 3u at 93g with 297bp (wet) by looking at the figures experienced players should predict how well this racket can deliver. Secondly about power, trust me! It is very easy to generate powerful smashes with mx60. I generate around 15 to 20% more compare to my previous bs09, 11, 12, 15, sw37, mx80. Btw on mx80 I could deliver some power shots but not always :) very stiff. Lastly one more thing I like is medium stiffness on mx60, no matter how I push my limit on 2 or 3 hours game, I do not feel tired on my arm. Previous racket all are demanding except bs12. Hope it helps :)

13. Aryan

Aryan Regular Member

Thanks bros for your prompt reply. It is really helpful for me. I can foresee it is another racket that suit my ability and style. I wonder should I sell off my MX80 in order to buy MX60, since it is as speedier as MX80 and has more power :confused:

kvn4000, is it in local market already? In KL? May I know where u bought it and the price? Thanks.

14. kvn4000

kvn4000 Regular Member

sales manager
    Same with bro riffsuad, from e link sports :)

15. zero_hour

zero_hour Regular Member

e link sports? ada link facebook? lelong tak? tq!

16. kvn4000

kvn4000 Regular Member

sales manager
  17. zero_hour

zero_hour Regular Member

Aduh,no price at the website,also need paypal :(Why dont have facebook?singaporean facebook not popular ka? :p

18. ssgg007

ssgg007 Regular Member

seems like a good racket to try.... 4u or 3u.....

19. dingboy

dingboy Regular Member

Administration Executive

Why don't you drop Chris an email or PM? .... i'm sure he'll be more than happy to quote you a price. :)

Also, PayPal is a very common method of e-payment now ..... so it shouldn't be a problem right?

Er ..... he has his own dedicated website with pictures and descriptions, why would he need to be on Facebook? :D

20. kvn4000

kvn4000 Regular Member

sales manager
    Mx60 1000% must get the 3u!!!! Beware, 4u I believed it will be too light and will not meet most people expectations.