Arcsaber 10 Premium vs 11

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Moonrobin, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Moonrobin

Moonrobin Regular Member

What are the main differences between the two? The ARC11 is 1 dollar cheaper on MBS but I like the color of the ARC10 Premium better.

2. gti303

gti303 Regular Member

haha...I like the Arc10PG...not really a fan of all the red in the Arc10 and Arc11...

Probably 90% marketing :)...

3. amleto

amleto Regular Member

4. Kwayzu

Kwayzu New Member

Programmer/Developer
    the Peter Gade one is so sexy, I love that white... there needs to be more white rackets I find there's a large abundance of red.

5. Racquetguy

Racquetguy Regular Member

The website lists sonic metal (added repulsion and sound), the new T-Anchor (increased stability in off centre hits) and Neo CS carbon nanotube in the head (additional hold time) in the Arc 11 vs. the 10.

6. Kalen

Kalen Regular Member

Arc10 and Arc11 feel the same in the hand. I tried the Arc11 for around an hour and tbh, I don't feel any differences except that arc11 has a bit faster smashing and control. Overall, the arc11 did improve in control and smashing but it is far from being a lot better. I can only comment on the normal arc10 since I dont have a premium arc10 and I dunno their differences.

7. Justheretoplay

Justheretoplay Regular Member

Student
    You didn't actually expect it to be a completely different feeling racket did you? It is an arc 10 with some new "technologies" that make it slightly better than its predecessor. Yonex and their marketing strategies... discontinue the 10, then add in some new "technology" and release it again with a different number to their series.
    If you wanted it to give you wings, there's red bull for that! :p

8. Kalen

Kalen Regular Member

^ hahaha this.

Yah honestly, I expect more from the arc11, but it let me down. Anyway, yonex made more then just 1 arc10 with different names. Arc8dx and arc7 has a same feel too..

Raajneesht likes this.
  9. CarbonexFan

CarbonexFan Regular Member

On previous tests, my findings are that the Premium edition rackets are not the same as the original ones. My version was 1 cm head lighter than the original one as the difference between the red one and the Peter Gade edition was more alike. I liked the original and the PG edition more, as the Premium Edition was less powerfull but has more control. I think the Arcsaber 11 is more those two combined as having the more power over the original one with the control of the Arcsaber 10 Premium Edition. But if you choose only one racket, I would buy the one you want because the differences can be adapted when you get use to the rackets. Another argument can be, buy the ARC 10 Premium why you can. You can always switch to the Arc11 later. Just my 2cts.