Vita MARISSA on the next 2 year

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by Dy_e4ia_TUC, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Dy_e4ia_TUC

Dy_e4ia_TUC Regular Member

college student
    WUzzzz... VIta is the BEst

although,,, she was beaten in XD games... but she still done good in WD... Go Vita/Butet.... Hopefully she still play for the next 2 years...

2. hansonlouphers

hansonlouphers Regular Member

college student
    Noo. . . .i hope they'll long paired! For next 5 years and more!

3. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    Vita Marrissa + Greysia Polli

4. Dy_e4ia_TUC

college student
    vita MArissa is already 27.... quite old for lady players.... Deyana Lomban (her former pairs quite off at 30/32)... so, i think Butet must find another pairs.... the chose is Greysia coz Jo Novita is also gonna married and seems will retired soon.... Even Nova will retire after Olympic, so Butet is really2 will lose her soulmate twice in WD n XD soon... Sadly, i ddin't realize that Vita was the strongest Doubles in INA at 2000s... with Deyana Lomban... i don't know where i have been..

5. sayakeren

sayakeren Regular Member

Public Relations
    She is?? Who with? I always forget that Jo is "not that young" because she's so cute and tiny :D

Vita has been a stable player, like her, but yes she's not gonna stay for long. Butet (Lilyana) needs to find her pair replacement soon. Will be great if Grace can be paired with Butet, but I so heard Grace will be paired with Nitya after Jo retires (now I know why Grace had to find a new pair...).

6. hansonlouphers

college student
    From wat i read.
    Firstly, Nova was paired to Vita. A month before olympic 2004 was held, vita's shoulder got injured. Doctor assumed she had to take a rest about 5 months. It has been the WORST DAY in her life. Since then, Butet replaced her place in XD and they got victories!! (as we see now). Nobody care bout her anymore even PBSI. She had been thrown away!! (so sad). But, her coach gave a lil hope for her. He trained her well and conviced her to woke up and wanna proved that she CAN do it again!! Then she was paired to Flandy Limpelle til now. That's why im so proud of her. Neva give up!!

If someday Nova retires, is it influence their XD rank?

7. sputneek

sputneek Regular Member

i realised that there's not much write up about vita or butet on the net. tried googling, but i didnt get anything much. someone should open a fansite for them :) *lol*

8. hansonlouphers

college student
    Lol. There are fansite of Greysia, dedicated fans of lyliana and vita create forums, fansclub, mailing list, and even blogs for them. I'm googled. lol

9. sputneek

sputneek Regular Member

silly qn, but are the fansite you found in indo or in english, cos i googled them in english. i dunno what they call fansite in indo :p

10. hansonlouphers

college student
    I found it in Eng/indo for Greysia. Mixed language. lol. Too bad i cant remember the links. The mailing lists,forums,blogs to be set in Indo.
    Could u give me link of fansite u've googled?

11. sputneek

sputneek Regular Member

hanson: i dont have any links to any of their fansite cos i couldnt find any when i googled it. hehe :)

12. hansonlouphers

college student
    Oh its ok then. Im just curious :p

13. Dy_e4ia_TUC

college student
    Vita MArissa Fans Club http://profiles.friendster.com/69299254 VIta FS http://profiles.friendster.com/9380025 Lilyana Fans Profil http://profiles.friendster.com/69879316 @HAnsonluphers Vita was injured in 2004, that's right... just a moment before olympic... it made her just reach the 1/8 final... PBSI even didn't pay for her medical surgery in Sin that totally cost almost RP 70 million,,,, o ya,, in IO yesterday i got a pic with her in the parking place... i have to wait her finished her phone... At phone, she talked with "girls" voice,,, but soon when she talked with me (n my frens),,her voice being so man... dunno why... but she is so pretty in close,,, never call him handsome again... @ saya keren Jo boyfriend's is a Canadian (Thought him is also BAdminton Players),,, she also said that her bonus in Uber will be used for her marriage preparing... seems she's gonna go to Canada after marry... n yea,, i even can't imagine how VIta's feeling to Butet at the first time being pairs,,, as we know Vita is like the oldest/1st wife to Nova,,,n Butet is the second Wife (to Nova)... Butet seized Nova when Vita got injured in 2004 ... n NoLyn got their victories above Vita's misery... ho..ho..ho9x... sounds like Sinetron (electronic cinema),,,, good to be filming... FYI,,,, Vita likes cooking... pancake n spagetty... sounds so girls, right???

14. ardhitya.y

ardhitya.y Regular Member

student
    But In IO super series, Vita played very bad.... either in XD or WD..... seemed like in not her best condition...... 27 is too young for badminton player like her.... she must stay any longer after beijing... she must stay to improve her title and achievement.....
    Vita is so pretty.... I have my personal pix with her too.. in IO... she is very friendly...

15. Dy_e4ia_TUC

college student
    friendly or MANLY???? ho...9x... never forget her voice that sounds like HIS voice... Vita got injured in her leg... u saw it by urself in parking place... but she has done well in IO,,, good defence, good face,,, 27 is quite old i thought,,, there are Greysia, Nitya, Krishinda, Shendy, MEiliana that ready to take her place... may be just 2 or 3 years again or may be she will retire after olympic 2012... bet this gonna true..

16. ardhitya.y

ardhitya.y Regular Member

student
    No. I am absolutely not agree... she played very bad in the last IO... ... with Flandy, she kannot beated Jo/rijal in straight set... and Bad play pattern in matsh with Gao/Zheng... she played vet bad.......

so. she must stay any longer.... to improve her performance

17. Dy_e4ia_TUC

college student
    i also agree if that's being a reason...

18. hansonlouphers

college student
    She said that she forgotless how to play XD in SS. Lol.
    Oh i'd like to see the pic! Can u just post it here?? That'd be cool!!

Those Uber team must stay longer. Prove it with Gold Medal! Hoho. . Too much hope. .

19. Dy_e4ia_TUC

college student
    The pic is in my fren cam, may be later.. Vita is d oldest in pelatnas.. May be she still in after 2012 olympic, but she has to find another pair coz flandy want to retire soon.. Seems alvent is quite cool to replace him.. N hopefully can be her pair on n off court.. He9x
    vita oh vita, she makes me looked like lesbian.. Vita is quite often OL.. But since uber i dunno which one is d real vita.. O y, once again. Vita is 'anak baptis' minarti timur n she loves tequilla so much..

20. Dy_e4ia_TUC

college student
    FYI, guys... for u guys that in Indonesia Area... Vita (n Butet) is in Ceriwis Tomorrow... starts at 12.30 (guess u're all know this).... hopefully that there are people who wants to record it and upload it to youtube... can't wait for tomorrow...