P. V. Sindhu पुसर्ला वेन्कटा सिन्धु

Discussion in 'India Professional Players' started by cobalt, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    In a way yes, although LD was already at match point.

I would term it as more or less similar "predicament". :D

2. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Really childish. By the by, what is there to discuss about saina in sindhu's thread and london olympics has completed one year back and you came to talk something like this proves what your real intention is.

3. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Why repeat the same "fighting spirit shortcomings" on Singapore players when our GJ already defeated your SN before and almost stopped Sindhu from taking this year's Malaysia Open GP title?

You should be worried about Sindhu's shortcomings otherwise she may be beaten by lower-ranked players.

4. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    My real intention is to remind you that Sindhu's WC bronze medal is gotten without a fight, whereas SN still had to fight hard for her Olympic bronze medal and despite losing G1 and trailing at the start of G2 she was lucky that WX got injured and "gifted" her the medal.

5. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Hereafter i worry about singapore players as well as if you are "worrying" about indian players and IBL etc.. :D

6. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    What's there to remind me when getting a medal in World championships itself is an achievement. I appreciate your "very good intention" and if you had gone for coaching the singapore badminton team, atleast they would have got some fruitful results.. Let us stop our discussion here itself. I want to remind you that this is Sindhu's thread.

7. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Please don't waste your time worrying about other players. They have to be taken care of by their own National Badminton Associations.

I'm not worrying about Indian players. That's not my job.

I only hope that our own players, despite their limitations, can give of their best at every opportunity and in the end be rewarded by their efforts. Then we can celebrate with them. :)

8. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Please don't repeat your "childishness" again.

I like the humble success of May, who became the World Champion, not just a bronze medal, at only age 18. :D

Not some people who trumpeted so much about getting the WC bronze without even a fight!

#348 Loh, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  9. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one

Even i request you the same..:D . Even you need not waste your timing when BAI is there to care for Sindhu and saina and many indian players.. :D

10. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    That's what I've been telling you.

So don't be unduly upset and insist on "I want to remind you that this is Sindhu's thread" as though there are no mods around and as though I can't join in the discussion because you own this thread! :rolleyes:

11. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Excuse me.. Without even a fight!!! Lol.. I wanna make a correction here. She is the first indian girl/woman to get a medal in world badminton championships.. She has created history. So, celebrations do occur for her history making when no other indian players done it. You call it trumpheting. When May created history, the celebrations in Thailand you could not know. All the thailand people were behind her. That should be the spirit. I would have been happy if you have congratulated Sindhu for her history making than calling it as "trumpheting". After May's victory, Sindhu congratulated her and praised her. Lol..:rolleyes:

#351 scorpion1, Aug 16, 2013
  12. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Excuse me.. You were the one who started talking about london olympics bronze medal of saina and other things in this thread not me. We have been discussing about sindhu's performances etc in this thread. Not about saina.:rolleyes:

13. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    You can't compare the two.

May is the World Champion and she fought well to defeat LXR, the Olympic Champion from badminton superpower China. May is humble, disciplined and appreciative of what was given to her. She doesn't boast of her ability but rather let the world acknowledge it. Naturally the whole of Thailand celebrates her outstanding feat. She's on top of the world and well deserves it.

Sindhu, although at the same age as May, still has some way to go with just a bronze, although she got it without having to fight for it. Sure India should also celebrate just as she also celebrated on Gopi's All-England win for at least once some years ago. SN has still not won the AE yet. :D

Celebration is due to the winner who brings glory and fame to his/her country. Nothing wrong with that. :D

#353 Loh, Aug 16, 2013
  14. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    So now you are telling everybody to tell what they have to do or what they should not...:D. Sindhu has already beaten Li Xuerui in front of her home crowd fresh from Olympics getting gold...

15. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Your unnecessary bragging of indian players including recent world bronze medallist has proven clearly. First correct your country before starting to think of other country.:rolleyes:.

"Sindhu, although at the same age as May, still has some way to go with just a bronze, although she got it without having to fight for it." - THese sentence is unnecessary. I don't care whatever you talk hereafter. Atleast she proved something when your country players have done nothing...:D

#355 scorpion1, Aug 16, 2013
  16. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Just don't put words in my mouth and make a fool of yourself.
    I thought you're are the one who tried to shut me up.

Sure, no one is indispensable, not even LD or LXR!

One can be a World Champion and still can be beaten if he/or she is not in form. It has been recorded in badminton history.

But the circumstances which led to their defeat have also been hotly discussed and documented, even in this BC forum. Consistency is what most fans are looking for "one shallow doesn't make a summer"!

17. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired

Please look up the dictionary to find out the meaning of "bragging" which you seem to be doing so often without really knowing why.

Another disguised form of "bragging" in the above highlighted in red. :p

I've already repeated many times before that our GJ has beaten your Olympic bronze medalist before, and that is an achievement. So what's wrong with my country? Hasn't this evidence been enough for you to eat your own words? :D

My country did not start a badminton league, invite foreigner players and pay many of them lower than local players. Despite limited resources, especially on the small pool of players we had, we were able to produce creditable results.

18. rogerv2

rogerv2 Regular Member

For God sake can you two stop this crap.

19. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Hope you can restrain yourself and not get into "this crap".

20. vixter

vixter Regular Member

Well, this is a public forum which means everyone must read this crap. We get it, being humble and don't boast your accomplishments is the Thailand way, and that's all well and good. But don't come into other players' forum and put them down because they are different from Thailand player, not ashamed to be proud and talk about their own achievements! Sindhu has made a great effort, winning a bronze medal in the WCs and she's got all right in the world to be happy about it and show it.