KKK, what are you doing!

Discussion in 'Sudirman Cup 2009' started by cxytdn, May 18, 2009.

1. bradmyster

bradmyster Regular Member

Customer server network Support
    .......i think your a bit confused lol maybe its the cultural difference but if i say something like "the media blow things way out of proportion" im speaking in terms of anyone outside of the players. It can be coaches/spectators/news media/and down to something as simple as on the forums by us.
    The word media here in australia is far broader than just the " news people" and "reporters" Thats merely 1 form of media.

Again maybe its just cultural differences but thats the view from here in australia lol.
    So to sum it up i was saying "people who are seeing this are blowing it out of proportion. I dont feel its anything big"

Now on to the aussie things, if you spent 1 day with a group of people here in australia with me the swear words are quite frequent. And yeh i was exaggerating with "**** every 2 words.." but why the hell do you have to take every sentance from the internet so literally? lol

2. bradmyster

bradmyster Regular Member

Customer server network Support
    and how am i trying to make a case lol??? im merely stating my opinion and views...i dont really give a crap if you guys agree or not. If i wanted to construct an analytical essay on the positive and negative effects of media influences, then im confident id have no trouble.
    #1 its a internet forum
    #2 its a single post not aimed in general at any particular member or poster
    #3 If you dont have anything better to do with your time then try and shut people down on the internet, then i think you have to rethink a few things lol

Calm down and dont take things so literally.

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer

I never said LD's behavior was right. In that thread, I numerously said regardless the reason, LD should apologize.

However, we are talk about KKK right now, not LD. Whether LD is a better person or worse overall, it's NOT related in this particular case.

Please, peeling off others' old scar, does not make you a better person yourself. :eek:

4. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    So, since the world is already bad, it's ok to contribute your own "bad" share? :eek: Isn't that exactly the reason, we are going down deeper? :rolleyes:

Sure, KKK is not god, and KKK does not single handly make all the angels into devils. However, his action sure is on the negative side. Yes, we have many many bad ppl already, and I do not want KKK to be one of them. :eek:

5. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

I think it is instintive -- he is an animal when he is playing. When he loses, it brings out the worse in him.:D

6. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    It is human nature that we learn bad things much faster..haha...seriously..when we learn foreign languages..first thing we learn is how to say the bad words...well...jokes aside...now it is tough to control kids how to behave ....for example...wearling low jeans whith exposed underwear is cool for kids now....not for us..with internet, kids learn things faster....

7. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

No seriously... big deal. When I was a kid which was only around 10 years ago, I just didn't CARE about things like this. I really wouldn't have paid any attention to it whatsoever. I might have chuckled... and then forgotten about it. The problem is adults who pay way too much attention to it. They seem to forget that kids just don't give a stuff. Kids can and do think. Most of them aren't as delicate and easily swayed as you make them out to be.

How about this... are people more likely to notice it now that people have made such a huge deal out of it? Yes! So if you're trying to be a good role model, why give it even more exposure than it already had... EVERY kid is exposed to stuff like this, it's unavoidable. It was wrong for KKK to do it sure. But it wasn't worth all this. This is just ridiculous :rolleyes:!

8. arowana

arowana Regular Member

-
    the old guys learn also, even from the internet, only slower...maybe one day some older BCers might give low jeans a try, if only Taufik, LCW or PG start wearing it :) look at how people here thrown away all their Yonex clothes to buy Li Ning stuff now ;)

9. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Giving the finger...

..in non-western culture:

..can you guys believe this sign below means the same thing in Sri Lanka??:eek:
    [​IMG]
    And this one means the same thing in Iran and Afghanistan??:eek:
    [​IMG]

..would anyone be offended or disturbed if KKK had used one of those signs??..:confused:

10. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    i think the seniors do wear their jeans very low, so loose and low in facts they tend to fall off. That's why seniors wear suspender too:p

11. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    dear ctjcad,
    are you sure the infos provided are true? :eek:

maybe KKK wants to do a punch and that finger cramp. :rolleyes:

12. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

13. BadFever

BadFever Regular Member

If this is gesture is the same as the one KKK did, you should start a similar thread for FHF as well. He did the above gesture on the 3rd set. :p

14. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^He Hanbin did it very berry enthusiastically, too..^^

..check out his pic in the "Sudirman Cup Picture" thread..;)

15. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

16. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Depends on how and where you use it..^^

..numero uno, good job, thumbs up...but make sure one doesn't show it to non-western folks..;)

17. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

not that surprising considering where they came from, or their grandfather's grandfather's ...........

18. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    thee'sa a malay proverb " who ever eatean chilli who will taste the spicyness".......

19. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

I never said it's OK for KKK to do that. Check my posts. I said clearly he should apologize.

I am just quite surprised by some people claiming this and that bad effect KKK's behavior will have on kids. Since IMHO, his behavior is definitely not as serious as LD throwing racket and LYB cursing umpire, because KKK had no malevolent intention to any other people.

20. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Well, I wonder how you can be so sure, as I am pretty sure you are not him. :rolleyes:

When people apply an action, s/he either wants to directly do it to others, or s/he has the intention to let others notice it, especially s/he does it in the public.

Anyway, I feel like there's nothing to chew on this topic. Clearly, many ppl here have very different moral standards, and very different intention whether being on which side.

I just hope Koo can make an apology in the public, and clean up his image. Whether LD or LYB can be good boys or public enemy (as they are always, since they kept winning), that's another story. :D