Minatsu Mitani ( 三谷美菜津 )

Discussion in 'Japan Professional Players' started by chris-ccc, Jul 24, 2010.

1. blindfury

blindfury Regular Member

lol.... "YE! ....... AH!"

2. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Receiver says to server: "I'm ready to receive"

It's like what phil-mm said;

Receiver says to server "I'm ready to receive"

Server says to receiver "OK"

This is good; The receiver cannot claim that she's not ready. :):):)

#62 chris-ccc, May 13, 2011
    Last edited: May 13, 2011
  3. blindfury

blindfury Regular Member

I don't think that's what he said.... lol

4. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

The players are actually communicating with each other

Not exactly as it was said; Checking back, it was;
    What I meant in my post was that the players are actually communicating with each other; It's not making noise for no reason. ;););)

5. blindfury

blindfury Regular Member

No, I'm sure they are not communicating -___-;;

The strange yet consistent noise came from Mina alone, which means, it was simply a battle howl for herself.

Can you imagine her opponent has the obligation to "reply" her howl every time she makes the sound? Not many would comply to this.

The interesting thing is Mina seems to have the potential to be a ventriloquist, only revealing lips movement from mid-game onward. Then again, I guess one does not need too much lip movement to say "YE" or "AH".

6. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Not only the JPN women "reply" to each other in this manner. We can also see that the KOR women also "reply" to the JPN women in the same manner (similar custom ???). This usually happens in Womens Singles matches.

7. phil-mm

phil-mm Regular Member

None
    Yes, I suppose she can consider ventriloquism for an alternate career, should she not succeed in her primary one playing badminton. But I seriously doubt she will need to, considering how fast her arm can move [​IMG]. There are probably more sounds than just the simple "AH". I'm sure I picked up "HA", "MA" and even a "PA". Seriously. Though it's rather difficult to tell from her lip movements. But "MA" seems to be the most uttered, and "HA" when she is pleased in winning a point. So I reckon "MA" is supposed to stand for "Come on Baby", and "HA" for "Yea Baby!" You can always ask her to spell it out for you the next time she goes to play in ۩۞۩ [​IMG].

LOL, it sounds like a polite battle mew, compared to some of the Chinese girls. Or rather more like a monotonous drone. But whatever, you can't fault her for being too cute. I can understand why you're madly in lover with her [​IMG].

8. phil-mm

phil-mm Regular Member

None
    LOL. Since when did my "Come on Baby" become "Please serve now, for I am ready"?

9. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Communicating with one's opponent: Ready to receive and/or to serve

Hahaha... I was with Minatsu Mitani when she was playing here at our 2010 Australia Open.

I can assure you that she was communicating with her opponent with a "YE and/or AH" whenever she is ready to receive and/or to serve. :):):)

Even when Minatsu played KOR player, she would communicate in the same manner; And the KOR players would reply to her sound. Perhaps, JPN and KOR players do understand this type of communication. ;););)

Let us wait for some BCers from Japan and/or Korea to come in to enlighten us in this discussion of ours. :):):)

10. blindfury

blindfury Regular Member

phil was just being humorous... didn't expect it to be blown out of proportion like this lol.

11. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Thought it's all a waste of time after taking much time to explain

Thanks for this message of reminder. Thought it's all a waste of time after taking much time to explain. :eek::eek::eek:

Sometimes it's embarrassing to not know with whom we are communicating with. It's time better spent on playing Badminton. Learnt a lesson. :(:(:(

12. phil-mm

phil-mm Regular Member

None
    Yes, it was just some harmless thrash-talking. The smash-net.tv website also shows Minatsu's match, and is one up in its resolution, but it's still not sufficiently detailed to be able read her lips [​IMG].

http://doga.crosstech.tv/pc_vod_2-2-1.html

#72 phil-mm, May 15, 2011
    Last edited: May 15, 2011
  13. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

2011 Singapore Open SS: Minatsu Mitani will participate

It's great that Minatsu Mitani will be participating in a SS tournament, the 2011 Singapore Open. She is accepted as Qualifier No.11.

Let's hope that she could make it into the Main Draw. :):):)

Source: M/Q Report version 1 from BWF (updated 16-May-2011);

http://www.bwfbadminton.org/file_download.aspx?id=33525

14. binbin

binbin Regular Member

student
  15. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Found out Minatsu is in Team A

So, it is congratulations to Minatsu !!! :):):)

I can't read Japanese. Translating to English (using Google) is hard to understand. :eek::eek::eek:

National teams - the Department of the park staff said the horse Tagami Taku Nihon Unisys, Ltd. 司 Tonami Transportation Co. employee said Wadayama Mountain Province, Sho Sasaki wealth as Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation employees Kyoto Institute infant male athletes Ken Touiti Yoshi Akira Azuma Miyako said the spread of the employees said Motohashi Hiroshi 且 Tonami Transportation Co., Mountain Province Department of wealth Y. Tabira Nihon Unisys, Ltd. as partners Isaka Shiyouiti-ku, Tokyo Prefecture, Tonami Transportation Co., the mountain of wealth Satoru Satoshi employees Taro Makoto Ikeda, the same as the employee Maekawa Tadashi 樹 Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation, Sho Sato said the same treatment as far as the freedom of the Department as soon as the river Ken Hazime Ken Hutoshi field the same number of city employees Nihon Unisys, Ltd. The Nihon Unisys, Ltd. Employees

Unisys said the employees chestnuts sound Hara Aya Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation Kyoto Megumi Azuma Nippon Sport Science Department three years later the smell Kanagawa Sae Sato Kaori Sato as the same now as Panasonic Prefecture Beppu Handai Department Hiro Sakai Satoko female player Panasonic in the same office as the pine tail Handai Shizuka Kaori Maeda beauty by the same staff Renesas Semiconductor Co., Ltd., Kumamoto Prefecture, Kyushu-Yamaguchi Satoko rope at the end of the Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation employees as the employees Mitani Corporation, Tsu beauty dish The Department of the tide as the pine staff Tomomi 佐紀 ku, Tokyo Nihon Unisys, Ltd. Takagi said China thanked the bridge rocks the fence ordinance as good partners Renesas Semiconductor Co., Ltd., Kumamoto Prefecture, Kyushu-Yamaguchi Nozomi Department as well as the Rising Shindou Makoto Ling said the child

Mountain Province - Tonami Transportation Nashonarubakkuappuchimu stock - same as wealth Zenitani Xiang said the staff 垰 太 Hata Akira Nihon Unisys, Ltd., Yu-ku, Tokyo, Earl Tasuku line staff as Hitachi Information & Communication Engineering Co., Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture early Osamu Taira male athletes We passed the three years the Department Manabe said the three-year Li Sato Nippon Sport Science University, Kanagawa Prefecture, Tawa Amane 敬和学園大学 the four years under martial Kazutoshi Shin lagoon in the village, 4 Waseda University, Chia said the company employee Takeshi Prefecture Fukushima Prefecture, the Doo-hyun said the peach springs Department of the Vietnam-ku, Tokyo NTT East Corporation employees feel the same as two years, Hiroshi Takeuchi Rin Akira as small as two years as the stars in the field, Shohei the same two Tomioka high school two years

The Department of hitting the United Shidzuka employees Satoshi Azuma Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation Kyoto barrel cortex as the same luck as the ten thousand, Naoko Yone Hazime the same spring as small as the Panasonic foster Y. Miki, Osaka Prefecture Yuma Hiroshi Seki Tani female player Sayaka Hiroshi Takagi 阪 bridge the same as the fall of one thousand employees Murata-ku, Tokyo Yonex Co. said Tamotsu Osamu fence board staff Renesas Semiconductor Co., Ltd., Kumamoto Prefecture, Kyushu-Yamaguchi said the world Tadashi Oka Hitomi said the staff 野尻野 Unisys, Ltd. high school two years Oomiya Azuma, Saitama Prefecture as one year behind the original Nozomi Nozomi Satomi said the city round the year-ku, Tokyo, Hosei University Shiho 與 Nakada said the grace period as the walnut Panasonic Office

Head Badminton Association National Park Ju-Bong-ku, Tokyo Japan

Tonami Transportation Co., Mountain Province Employees 舛 Kei Tomita Department said the U.S. treasury staff employees Kanako Inc. said Dydo Drinco, Inc. Nihon Unisys, Ltd. Panasonic-ku, Tokyo Prefecture Mainaki the Rioni Handai Chi Kei Naka Shima Nashonaruchimuko ー

Nihon Unisys, Ltd., Saitama, employees Yosuke Nishinaka the Nippon Sport Science University Faculty Kanagawa Prefecture, Tadashi Mamoru Handai Panasonic bundles of the Department of the Government Employees Kinoshita Yonex Co., Kamiya-ku, Tokyo Yamin s switch system Nashonarubakkuappuchimuko ー

Can binbin translate better than Google ? :):):)

#75 chris-ccc, May 18, 2011
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
  16. binbin

binbin Regular Member

student
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CLICK and WATCH ! ENJOY MY POOR ENGLISH haha

17. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

The main thing is Minatsu Mitani is now in Team A

It's OK binbin. The main thing is Minatsu Mitani is now in Team A. :):):)

18. phil-mm

phil-mm Regular Member

None
    Oh no, but Minatsu has withdrawn from yet another Super Series tournament [​IMG]. But at least she is still participating in the Thailand Open. Hope she beats Saina Nehwal.

19. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

What is the reason she withdraw from the SS?

20. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

I think the 'reason' you told me is logic.