MMCBC Club Manchester

Discussion in 'UK' started by MMCBC, Aug 20, 2010.

1. MMCBC

MMCBC Regular Member

Hello Everyone

My name is Robert, and I am a team member of MMCBC (Manchester Multi-Cultural Badminton Club).

Commencing on 22nd September, we are inviting players to come down to join us at our newly built Sports Centre at Manchester Communication Academy, 2A Silchester Drive, Manchester, M40 8NT.

We play in the Oldham and Rochdale League and our match/club nights are every Wednesdays 8pm � 10pm. Four courts are available on club nights and two courts are available on match nights. We play at a intermediate/league level and welcome all players to come down to try out. �5 per person, feather shuttles are supplied and restringing services available. For more information please email or call my team captain Cuong on 07895 770140.

Many thanks

2. MMCBC

MMCBC Regular Member

Just to reiterate

Wednesdays 8pm - 10pm

Price is £5 per person

3. MMCBC

MMCBC Regular Member

Thanks for the response - will see you guys on the 22nd Sept.

4. MMCBC

MMCBC Regular Member

Hi Everyone
    We are looking for players to play next season in our C team. So far A and B team are top of the division, so we are looking for a good result for the C team aswell next season please call our Captain Cuong on 07895770140 for more info thanks Rob.

5. logicalguy_ro

logicalguy_ro New Member

Hi,I'm visiting Manchester and I'd like to join you guys, if you're playing tonight.Let me know.Thanks.

6. MMCBC

MMCBC Regular Member

Hi yes you are more than welcome to come down tonight, you can come down at 7.30pm, give me a call on 07880 888688

address of venue: Manchester Communication Academy, 2A Silchester Drive, Manchester, M40 8NT

Rob

7. MMCBC

MMCBC Regular Member

Hello boys and girls
    I would just like to inform you all that the league season for us has ended. And that every Wednesday evening 8.00pm to 10.00 pm will be club night for all. Starting from the 13th March, for further information please contact me. Rob

8. MMCBC

MMCBC Regular Member

Hi everyone, our league season have now ended and all our courts are available throughout the Summer. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask thanks Rob.