Misbun quits as national singles coach

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by undeadshot, Jan 1, 2011.

1. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

True,.....the president and the guy from MSN............attack to protect themselves.

Habis opted out some time ago, wanted to join KLRC....look how these peoples tried to persuade him to stay.........LOL..double standard.....??

I personally support Misbun and LCW what ever decision they shd make !!

2. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

http://www.hmetro.com.my/articles/KamisediaterimaBun/Article

from Jailani Sidek. The last part is taking a snipe at BAM

Saya nak ingatkan BAM bahawa Misbun dan Rashid (Sidek) adalah jurulatih Nusa Mahsuri, mereka dipinjamkan ke badan induk atas nama negara. Kalau BAM tidak perlukan lagi, kita sedia ambil semula,” kata Jalani.I would like to remind BAM that Misbun & Rashid are Nusa M coaches, they are on loan/seconded to BAM for the sake of the country. If BAM dont need them anymore, we are ready to take them back

Jalani juga tidak menolak kemungkinan Datuk Lee Chong Wei yang dilapor mahu mengikut jejak Misbun akan turut menyertai Nusa Mahsuri sekali gus membentuk pasukan mantap di kelab profesional itu.

“Kalau Chong Wei keluar, saya pasti ramai lagi pemain akan keluar dari BAM.”
    Jailani do not refute the possibility that LCW will follow Misbun & join Nusa M to build a strong team in the club. "If LCW leaves, I'm sure many more will opt out of BAM"

Personally I dont think if LCW leave he will join Nusa, most probably continue as independent

3. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    I don't think there was time enough to formulate strategies etc. LCW was asked, he answered. His words too are the kind that are spoken from the heart. Simple, but effective, eh? :D

4. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    BAM is a gomen body with too much money, those who run BAM only interested to make sure their seats are not taken by others.

Do they serve the country? NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    lol so you don't i take your seat :D

6. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant
    so how worst can this outcome turn into??

1)MS join nusa mahsuri maybe pull ramdan with him
    2)all bam players go for press conference and to trigger mass walkout
    3)LCW join cbl and hire personal china coach and train in china for another 2 yrs by himself
    4)Mass bam sponsors pull out
    5)BAM close shop
    6)PM come out to speak up and pull back every one and being hero..
    7) topic closed with happy ending !!

7. pajrul

pajrul Regular Member

stranger things has happened.. this might actually become a reality hahahahah

8. flite

flite Regular Member

Very interesting story line that can put into film. Almost all comedies ends with a happy ending.

Sad to tell you that this ain't a production show.:(

9. jimbo

jimbo Regular Member

Not quite possible coz "national interest" should be above everything and everyone... boleh tak?

10. SibugiChai

YAB

11. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

That would be hitting rock bottom.

12. racquetor

racquetor Regular Member

racquetor
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]It's[/FONT] true. Without BAM, LCW is nobody today.In the past, every coaches who tried to challenge or question the association, there is only one ending-sack,terminate,quit or resign. Everyone knows that the system is at flaw and it is a wonder that we could still produce player like Chong Wei. Similarly, BAM coaches who did not even finish their formal education but yet manage to train the national squad and produce results. Where is the logic? It comes with a price,where there are dozens of talented players who over trained and injured before they have a chance to develop further.Does it mean the system and coaches education (knowledge) is no longer important in producing future champions?

Dato James was Misbun's senior and had observed his rebellious self when he was player. The impression is in the mind. Generally MS's training is very tough physically without following scientific knowledge of sports. He follows his heart and his own free style. When the training programs were question, they (all the BAM coaches) cannot answer as they have never been taught before nor do they care to learn. They use the traditional way, "it's all in the coaches mind". Hence, when the training programs were questioned, indirectly it pointed at the coach's professionalism. In his position, can he accept criticism towards his training method? No way. He should be right or else how could he produce LCW? That's whathe thought.That's what the public thought. How could the officials interfere and question his credibility as a coach?

Having said that, it is difficult to change the system as many people inside BAM will not be able to adapt to the changes. MS is one of them. Of course,the upper management needs to rationalize their demands and not to put over expectation on LCW with the "Must win, Have to win" demands.

For those who don't know, high performance director Dato James Selvaraj was a former national player and national coach.BAM secretary Mr Ng Chin cai was a former back-up players in th 80s. I'm not sure who LCW is pointing finger at since he mentioned that "the official know nothing about badminton".

13. SibugiChai

YAB
    https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4299409138346225287&postID=651486 81084713398

Teori konspirasi di sebalik kisah Misbun

Misbun Sidek - tidak lekang daripada kontroversi sejak muncul selaku antara pemain yang mewarnai arena badminton negara.

Kenapa dia letak jawatan selaku jurulatih di BAM?

Benarkah ada tangan-tangan ghaib di sebalik kisah ini?

Aku dimaklumkan ada individu tertentu yang rapat dengan Lee Chong Wei bermain catur, menyusun strategi.

Kalau Chong Wei pun keluar dari BAM, Koo Kien Keat dan Tan Boon Heong dikhabarkan ikut jejak yang sama. Maknanya prospek pingat kita di temasya Olimpik di London akan berlatih di luar bumbung BAM.

[​IMG]

Loose cannon tukang pegang piala...itu aje kerja dia...​

Kalau begitu, adakah elaun Road To London akan disalurkan kepada Misbun, Chong Wei dan lain-lain? Atau MSN berkeras hanya menyalurkan dana jika individu terbabit kekal di bawah naungan BAM?

Cakap-cakap mengatakan Misbun tidak berpuas hati kerana anaknya Misbun Ramadan tidak di bawah jagaannya agak janggal. Sebabnya Ramadan berada di bawah bimbingan Hendrawan, seorang yang pandai membaca taktik, macam Morten Frost. Lagipun Misbun sebagai bapa boleh latih Ramadan bila-bila, khususnya di gelanggang di belakang rumah mereka di Taman UK Perdana...tengah malam, siang, pagi, tengah hari, bila-bila...

Aku harap isu ini tidak berpanjangan hingga membabitkan Datin Paduka Rosmah Mansor...aku tak gemar kalau orang besar masuk campur...

Aku juga tak gemar orang yang ada kena-mengena dengan orang besar dan VVVVIP menangguk di air yang keruh...kalau ada, akan aku dedahkan...

Konspirasi ini bertujuan check-mate BAM dan Nadzmi Salleh...

Kalau Misbun dan Chong Wei sah tidak lagi sebumbung dengan orang di BAM, MSN boleh jimat hampir RM1 juta untuk tampung gaji, bajet latihan dan bonus untuk mereka berdua..

Malay to English translation

Conspiracy theories behind the story Misbun
    Misbun Sidek - never failed of controversy since emerged as among the players that have colored the nation badminton arena.

Why he resigned as coach at BAM?

Is it true that there are hidden hands behind this story?

I am told there is a certain individual meetings with Lee Chong Wei to play chess, to strategize.

If Chong Wei out of the BAM, Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong is rumored to follow the same trail. This means our medal prospects at the Olympics in London will practice outside the roof of BAM.

Loose cannon builders hold the trophy ... he was working aje ...

If so, whether the allowance of London Road to be extended to Misbun, Chong Wei and others? Or MSN persisted only if the individual channel funds remain under the auspices of BAM?

Misbun said talks are not satisfied because his Ramadan Misbun not under his control a bit awkward. Why Ramadan is under the guidance of Hendrawan, a man who read the tactics, like Morten Frost. Furthermore, parents can be trained Misbun as any of Ramadan, especially in the field behind their house in Taman UK Prime ... middle of the night, day, morning, noon, at any ...

I hope these issues are not extended to involve Datin Paduka Mansor ... I do not like to intervene if the big ...

I also do not like people who have nothing to do with the large and VVVVIP fish in muddy water ... if there is, I will not expose ...

Conspiracy aimed at check-mate ... BAM and Nadzmi Salleh

If Misbun and Chong Wei is no longer valid sebumbung with the BAM, MSN can save almost RM1 million to accommodate the salaries, training budgets and the bonus for both of them ..

14. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

I was surprised that few people in the national team knew who James was.

He was Thomas Cupper in 1976, several times Selangor champion in singles and doubles and if I remember rightly

national champion too . His training methods in his time are actually no different from Misbun, it was only the batch after 1988 and 1992 (that includes Rashid) that were exposed to China methods under YY,Han Jian, Fang Kai Xiang etc. In 90s there was also Frost,Indra Gunawan etc.

15. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    Dilemma

I've once had this kinda unreasonable loyalty... it's a dilemma... my ex-bosses have been very kind to me... giving me every chances to grow in the company... due to feeling very grateful and loyal to them, my thoughts on moving on to achieve my dream career were numerous times ended as a longing dream... Until one day I finally got the nerve to finally leave... I'm glad they understand cos even if I stayed on, there will be no more career development, thus they supported my decision.

Back to current scenario, BAM wants to tie LCW + MS but they don't want to compromise... perhaps it's too early to say so but I just feel that way, sadly... perhaps MS is eccentric in his training method but I do believe there's more to it and only he knows... we can only predict and speculate... yet, the truth will only remain hidden... will PM says something? if so, will it make a different?

16. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    {“ It is a very sad period for him . I think it is not fair for anyone to make any conclusion and speculation on Misbun’ s resignation .
    “ I spoke to him and I know that a lot of things led to his resignation. He is hurt .
    “ He is a good person and a coach . But as a player he made his own mistakes before . At the BAM , we are looking into ways to strengthen our programmes.
    “ At the cemetery , Misbun told me that I could help him .
    “ I am ready to do so and we have made arrangements to meet each other . ”]

James already knew what's going on but not sure others will share his understanding on the matter. Esp. the President, after defensive statement... tsk tsk tsk...

@eaglehelang: early today mood very shiny but now tired already, running here and there in the office... :D

17. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

This may sound irrelevant but I think it is quite useful for everyone having to work with co-workers to note :

Human Resource Management has 4 underlying principles called the 4 "C's.

HR will evaluate people based on :

1) Competence-do one's job well
    2) Commitment-not only do well but also work hard and be responsible
    3) Compliance-adhere to all rules and guidelines set
    4) Collaboration-get along with colleagues and co-workers and communicate and not exist in a vacuum

Failure to display the 4 C's may mean that your working days in your workplace is numbered.Try to imagine having to
    work with people who do not pay attention to the 4 "Cs" and you can predict a competent management's evaluation and
    decision on that person.

18. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

Why are you posting this unless there is a hidden message related to this issue?

19. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    I think Anwar will become a hero in the end. lol.

A good chance for Najib to look good before the big 'E'? ;) Money can buy anyone u reckon? ;)

Yes, everyone remembered Misbun was the hero when he went AWOL and went into the finals. ;)

What a great drama and ending story. ;)

20. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    Fellows, do you think the following are connected in some way?

1. Misbun was asked to take charge of elite players Daren Liew, Tan Chun Seang, Chan Kwong Beng, Chong Wei Feng besides Hafiz Hashim and LCW when the new Training and Coaching committee was formed in September 2010 with a new high performance director in charge.

2. In December 2010 LCW came out of the blue to blast the same elite players for ..........failing to perform.

Does it look like para 1 communicated with para 2 which we now see the consequences? Was LCW bitter that MS was being 'screwed' by the Training and Coaching committee for degrading the elite players' performance, as his fury and frustration seem to betray?