badmintonshoponline. us

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Icerabbit, Jun 21, 2007.

1. RogerX11

RogerX11 New Member

anyone still ordering from this store?

2. Jernan

Jernan Regular Member

I plan to pre order the vt80 pg from this site so that's why I'm here.. Any advice for me? I only plan to buy one for myself.

3. Trinhity

Trinhity Regular Member

Just ordered a ton of strings and arrived safely. Reputable seller. Just email him ahead of time and ask for quote on pricing and shipment arrival.

4. bmsupport

bmsupport Regular Member

Yes like most of the others in this thread have experienced lack of communications. Status of my latest order below

Emailed for quote and asked if items are in stock, no response regarding items in stock.
    Deposited funds on 11th of Feb 2013.
    Emailed few times asking to confirm receipt of funds and when order would be shipped.
    After four emails received one back saying it will be shipped asap
    The order is for strings and racquet with no stringing ordered.
    Today is Feb 24th 2013 still waiting to hear from badmintonshoponline

5. Trinhity

Trinhity Regular Member

The guy does reply late because he is a coach and runs this business on the side. On top of that, he strings racquets. Quite a tough worker but you can be sure your stuff will arrive. I've ordered tons of products from him and never had any issues. At least over $15k spent with him.

6. Jernan

Jernan Regular Member

Hahas nevermind I got my vt80pg from queensway alr.. Thanks!

7. bmsupport

bmsupport Regular Member

Trinhity,

I have also been dealing with Mr.Yu Hin Wong for more than eight years now. In this same thread I have recommended badmintonshoponline but I don't think the issue is over work.

The lack of communication starts once funds are in his account. He is very prompt in replying to quote request and clarifications. Once the money is deposited into his account the purchaser is left in the dark about the order. If it was due to over work how can he be selective in replying to his emails.

Also I have brought this to Mr. Yu Hin Wong attention but it does not register with him. I am hoping I get my order soon this is the last time I am ordering from him.

8. Skirmisher

Skirmisher Regular Member

Tempted to order a Gosen Ryoga Shiden from this store - as the pricing is attractive. But the comments in this thread are making me highly uneasy :(

9. Trinhity

Trinhity Regular Member

A question you should ask anyone here in the forum - "has anyone ordered something from this site and not received it?"

10. Kalen

Kalen Regular Member

Read page 13.

11. blindfury

blindfury Regular Member

You might want to indicate post# instead of page#.

12. Kalen

Kalen Regular Member

Sorry for that, I cant open full site on my phone and thus I cant see the post #. Anyhow all u see on page 13 are complains and one of them said that he waited for 4months.

13. Kalen

Kalen Regular Member

Just checked quick, its the 4th comment

14. Xuser

Xuser Regular Member

Computer Network Analyst
    I've ordered from this store many times. It's always the lack of communications that was the main problem. It's always good communication before you purchase and after you've paid, it seemed he didn't exist. However, I've always used the express service of 3days to Canada and I've always got my items in about 1 week or 1.5 week from the date of order.
    There was one time I ordered a pair of shoes (many years ago) and was too small. I emailed him and he replied promptly and we did a cross shipment. What I lost was the shipping charges which I was willing to pay.
    If you emailed him and he didn't reply for months, maybe your email went to his junk mail? Click on Contact on his website and msg him that way. After you've "sent" your msg, his address and phone number appears, which you call him instead.
    His prices are good which is why I'm a returning customer.
    Recently, a friend emailed the other store (mybadmintonstore.com) and that guy didn't even reply to his pre-sales questions.

15. Afthab

Afthab New Member

Pathetic liars! communication is good until payment is sent, after that its a disaster!

16. Trinhity

Trinhity Regular Member

Rest assure, it will arrive. Takes time

17. FreedomXSL

FreedomXSL Regular Member

Hi Trinhity,
    Do you know what code is on the shaft of their rackets? like CAD, JP, SP, TH .... and if they have the logo of PBSI on it?

18. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

USRSA MRT & Certification Tester
    Their Yonex stuff is all coded SP. Maybe CH for some items.

19. 7un4tran

7un4tran Regular Member

Mechanical Drafter
    Hi DarthHowie, since you and Canti had no issues with badmintonshoponline.us website. Has Wong Yu Hin ever gotten your orders wrong before. I just ordered his products on December 8(birthday) this year for the first time. He did take a while to respond to my question about combined shipping for the 2 rackets I ordered and I mentioned my 4 digit order number on said website and he got my order for the Victor Super Waves 35 correct which I wish that there was indication of it being sold out on the site and I asked him if it was possible to get a Bravesword LHI 3U in place of the SW35. However, he mentioned that my other racket was a shoe. This is where I start to worry more about my purchases more so than when it will ship.

20. 7un4tran

7un4tran Regular Member

Mechanical Drafter
    Btw, does it take an average of 2 to 3 weeks for your order to say it has been shipped? Btw the shoe the owner of this site said I purchased was way too small anyways. I never buy my shoes online since they never have my size (12US)