Game on Thursday - Advanced Level

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by lobbying, Oct 14, 2008.

1. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    2nd June, 7-10pm, C2 & 3; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12) Yonata
    13) Chee Keong
    14) Sammy
    15)
    16)
    Waiting list:
    1. Benjiaminloo (TBC)
    2. Ryan

9th June, 7-10pm, C2 & 3; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12) Yonata
    13) Chee Keong
    14) Sammy
    15)
    16)
    Waiting list:
    1. Benjiaminloo (TBC)
    2. Ryan

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Tuesday, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $7 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent other players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

H. Those who always dropped out at last minute, are put on waiting list till Tue. Thus to give chance to those who are more committed to the games to play.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

2. Derrick Lim

Derrick Lim Regular Member

Video Producer
    [​IMG]

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12) Yonata
    13) Chee Keong
    14) Sammy
    15) Derrick
    16)
    Waiting list:
    1. Benjiaminloo (TBC)
    2. Ryan

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12) Yonata
    13) Chee Keong
    14) Sammy
    15) Derrick
    16)
    Waiting list:
    1. Benjiaminloo (TBC)
    2. Ryan

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advanced level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $7 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent other players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

H. Those who always dropped out at last minute, are put on waiting list till Tue. Thus to give chance to those who are more committed to the games to play.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding. ​

3. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12) Yonata
    13) Chee Keong
    14) Sammy
    15) Derrick
    16)
    Waiting list:
    1. Benjiaminloo (TBC)
    2. Ryan

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12)
    13) Chee Keong
    14) Sammy
    15) Derrick
    16)
    Waiting list:
    1. Benjiaminloo (TBC)
    2. Ryan

4. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) Derrick
    11) Willie
    12) Yonata
    13) Chee Keong (TBC)
    14) Sammy (TBC)
    15)
    16)
    Waiting list:
    1. Benjiaminloo (TBC)
    2. Ryan (TBC)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12)
    13) Chee Keong
    14) Sammy
    15) Derrick
    16)
    Waiting list:
    1. Benjiaminloo (TBC)
    2. Ryan

5. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Are you attending game on 16th June? How about Singapore Open? ;)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) Derrick
    11) Willie
    12) Yonata
    13)
    14)
    15)
    16)
    Waiting list:
    1. Benjiaminloo (TBC)
    2. Ryan (TBC)
    3. Sammy (TBC)
    4. Chee Keong (TBC)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12) Derrick
    13)
    14)
    15)
    16)
    Waiting list:
    1. Benjiaminloo (TBC)
    2. Ryan (TBC)
    3. Sammy (TBC)

Are you attending game on 16th June? How about Singapore Open?
    Pls reply by 31st May thus I can book courts accordingly.
    16th June, 7-10pm, C2 & 3; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12) Yonata
    13) Derrick (TBC) ?
    14) Chee Keong (TBC) ?
    15) Sammy (TBC) ?
    16)
    Waiting list:
    1. Benjiaminloo (TBC)
    2. Ryan (TBC)

#1465 tank2008, May 30, 2011
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  6. casterl

casterl Regular Member

college
    can i play on 2nd as well?

7. Derrick Lim

Derrick Lim Regular Member

Video Producer
    [​IMG] Are you attending game on 16th June? How about Singapore Open? ;)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) Derrick
    11) Willie
    12) Yonata
    13)
    14)
    15)
    16)
    Waiting list:
    1. Benjiaminloo (TBC)
    2. Ryan (TBC)
    3. Sammy (TBC)
    4. Chee Keong (TBC)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12) Derrick
    13)
    14)
    15)
    16)
    Waiting list:
    1. Benjiaminloo (TBC)
    2. Ryan (TBC)
    3. Sammy (TBC)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12) Yonata
    13)
    14) Chee Keong (TBC) ?
    15) Sammy (TBC) ?
    16)
    Waiting list:
    1. Benjiaminloo (TBC)
    2. Ryan (TBC)

8. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Shall I let you know by tomorrow? Thanks. :)

9. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) Derrick
    11) Willie
    12) Yonata
    13) Chee Keong
    14)
    15)
    16)
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12) Derrick
    13) Chee Keong
    14)
    15)
    16)
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12) Yonata
    13)
    14)
    15)
    16)
    Waiting list:

10. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Ah Yu is back! :)

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chee Keong
    5) Chua
    6) HanWei
    7) Jacko
    8) Jackson
    9) Jacky
    10) Tatt
    11) Wei Meng
    12) Derrick
    13) Willie
    14) Yonata
    15) Yu
    16)
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12) Derrick
    13) Chee Keong
    14)
    15)
    16)
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12) Yonata
    13)
    14)
    15)
    16)
    Waiting list:

#1470 tank2008, May 31, 2011
    Last edited: May 31, 2011
  11. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Hi Mac, you got the last slot. See you tomorrow at CCK Sports Hall. I will send you a msg on how to go there from Yew Tee. :)

12. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chee Keong
    5) Chua
    6) HanWei
    7) Jacko
    8) Jackson
    9) Jacky
    10) Tatt
    11) Wei Meng
    12) Derrick
    13) Willie
    14) Yonata
    15) Yu
    16) Mac
    Waiting list:

1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chua
    5) HanWei
    6) Jacko
    7) Jackson
    8) Tatt
    9) Wei Meng
    10) William
    11) Willie
    12) Derrick
    13) Chee Keong
    14) Mac
    15)
    16)
    Waiting list:

16th June, game cancelled. Go to watch Singapore Open at Singapore Indoor stadium. I have tickets for our friends to watch. Let's go together. Those are FOC, as they are season tickets for my families and friends to watch in the weekend only. Only myself can go to watch in week days. Pls let me know if you need, our LIGEL players first priority. :)

#1472 tank2008, May 31, 2011
    Last edited: May 31, 2011
  13. casterl

casterl Regular Member

college
    i want to go watch!! count me in!! on tuesday and thursday!!!

14. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Yes, one ticket is for you till that Friday. See you in the evening. :)

15. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Brandon
    3) Bryan
    4) Chee Keong
    5) Chua
    6) Derrick
    7) HanWei
    8) Jackson
    9) Mac
    10) Tatt
    11) Wei Meng
    12) William
    13) Willie
    14)
    15)
    16)
    Waiting list:

16th June, game is NOT confirmed to be cancelled yet. As courts were booked by mistake. Alarmak! ;)

Go to watch Singapore Open at Singapore Indoor stadium. I have tickets for our friends to watch. Let's go together. Those are FOC, as they are season tickets for my families and friends to watch in the weekend only. Only myself can go to watch in week days. Pls let me know if you need, our LIGEL players first priority. :)

16. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Benjiaminloo
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chee Keong
    6) Chua
    7) Derrick
    8) HanWei
    9) Jackson
    10) Mac
    11) Tatt
    12) Wei Meng
    13) William
    14) Willie
    15) Yonata
    16)
    Waiting list:

16th June, game is NOT confirmed to be cancelled yet. As courts were booked by mistake. Alarmak! ;)

Go to watch Singapore Open at Singapore Indoor stadium. I have tickets for our friends to watch. Let's go together. Those are FOC, as they are season tickets for my families and friends to watch in the weekend only. Only myself can go to watch in week days. Pls let me know if you need, our LIGEL players first priority. :)

17. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Benjiaminloo
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chee Keong
    6) Chua
    7) Derrick
    8) HanWei
    9) Jackson
    10) Mac
    11) Tatt
    12) Wei Meng
    13) William
    14) Willie
    15) Yonata
    16) Eliyandi
    Waiting list:

18. mikec

mikec Regular Member

1) David (96809996)
    2) Benjiaminloo
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chee Keong
    6) Chua
    7) Derrick
    8) HanWei
    9) Jackson
    10) Mac
    11) Tatt
    12) Wei Meng
    13) William
    14) Willie
    15) Yonata
    16) Eliyandi
    Waiting list:
    1. Mike

16th June, game is NOT confirmed to be cancelled yet. As courts were booked by mistake. Alarmak! [​IMG]

Go to watch Singapore Open at Singapore Indoor stadium. I have tickets for our friends to watch. Let's go together. Those are FOC, as they are season tickets for my families and friends to watch in the weekend only. Only myself can go to watch in week days. Pls let me know if you need, our LIGEL players first priority. [​IMG]

19. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Benjiaminloo
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chee Keong
    6) Chua
    7) Derrick
    8) HanWei
    9) Jackson
    10) Mac
    11) Tatt
    12) Wei Meng
    13) William
    14) Willie
    15) Yonata
    16) Eliyandi
    16th June, game is NOT confirmed to be cancelled yet. As courts were booked by mistake. Alarmak! [​IMG]

Go to watch Singapore Open at Singapore Indoor stadium. I have tickets for our friends to watch. Let's go together. Those are FOC, as they are season tickets for my families and friends to watch in the weekend only. Only myself can go to watch in week days. Pls let me know if you need, our LIGEL players first priority. [​IMG]

#1479 tank2008, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  20. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1) David (96809996)
    2) Benjiaminloo
    3) Brandon
    4) Chee Keong
    5) Chua
    6) HanWei
    7) Jackson
    8) Mac
    9) Tatt
    10) Wei Meng
    11) William
    12) Willie
    13) Yonata
    14)
    15)
    16)