Need help choosing a low end yonex racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by darpanchoudhary, Nov 23, 2012.

1. darpanchoudhary

darpanchoudhary Regular Member

student
    Finally i bought an arcsaber002 today.Enjoyed playing with it :):D

2. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    i've played with ns800 which is a fantastic racket, i don't know why i gave it away. if you can find a more current version of it and try it out? it's supposed to be head light but i feel that it's more even balance and so it's quick like nanospeed but heavy enough for decent power. all the cabs i have, 8600ti, 21, 35, 50, seems to be even balance but a bit heavy to me. power is superb, but i get tired quickly in a singles game...but that's just me being lack of talent, nothing wrong with the racket. i've used most of the arcs and arc002 is a very fun and great racket to play with, even balance with a very flexible shaft. since i love whipping the racket around on court, the arc002 is always the go-to racket when i just want to have fun :) i only have nanoray 700rp and 700fx so they don't fit into your low-end yonex category. i can only make an assumption that most nanorays are headlight because it's replacement line for nanospeed? hope this helps. :)

3. gundamzaku

working professional
    i have a friend tho female, but still were able to generate power with the ns100 like a guy playing in college level tournament. once you pick the racket that feels good to you, then spend time in training and you'll be able to generate power even with a head light racket. :) good luck in your search!!

4. gundamzaku

working professional
    i should have read everything on this thread before saying anything, but you're going to have fun with that racket. tho other rackets might be able to give me more control due to the stiffness of the shaft, i don't think i can replace the "fun" factor :)

5. darpanchoudhary

student
    Yes that's true,yesterday i played with it and liked it even more than my voltric 5:D:D:D

6. calhounman

calhounman Regular Member

Not a problem at all, glad I could help. I have struggled with the racket selection dilemma and recently had a thread ask for help with Badminton Central folks regarding a mid-level racket. The point is, it is really hard to find the right racket because there are so many variables. I saw that you picked up the ArcSaber 002 and I think that is a mighty fine choice, glad you were able to move your price point up a bit. Best of luck to you and hope you enjoy!

7. darpanchoudhary

student
    Yes, it is a decent racket.I had to increase my budget a little bit,because there were no other rackets to suit my budget..and once again thank u for ur advice..:)