sifu arround sg. buloh area pls come in

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by T-i 10, May 27, 2009.

1. tafei99999

tafei99999 Regular Member

hey Ti10, i'm so excited on your smashing power, i really would like to get some lesson from someone who's smash can hit like a rocket, i just can't wait to see how powerful is that...

"defensive game cannot cari makan already"

as refer to this statement above, i think you've trigger lots of BC forumer intention to get a chance to play with you...But the funniest thing is....if your smashing power is so great, why people can still beat you on the game? their string should be broken while serving your smash right? Are they all lying in the hospital right now?

Please let we know when this exciting is coming and venue...tiangkl, if you cant locate a partner, i'm here to offer myself to be. hehe... if u dun mind!

2. tiangkl1969

tiangkl1969 Regular Member

student
    hey hey ti10, mon or tuesday really cannot. school holiday, i bring kids go jalan2. im not trying 2 aviod u, wat 2 scare? promise 2 let u exp d worlds most solid social lvl defence in mid June.

3. T-i 10

T-i 10 Regular Member

hoho...:D:D ah tiang is mine, anyway:cool::cool: i can arrange another rocket to u...if u reallly wanto try;)
    noworry, my place got many power rockets:):)

4. tiangkl1969

student
    tafei, sorry 4 disappointing u. not free till mid JUNE. im now playing singles w ti10. ok, if got play doubles next time. i partner u.

5. T-i 10

T-i 10 Regular Member

:rolleyes:ehm.... i heard tat the long time dissappear kungfu- most solid defence Tit Bou Sam re-appear in M'sia. Is tat kungfu u r using in badminton

ok..i ll use my 12 Road of Tham's leg to fight wit u. b careful

N dun say i didnt warn u to watch out my 5 Long Bagua Stick...this luk stick will make u more harmful.
    Hahaha........:D:D:D

6. deathscythe

deathscythe Regular Member

Corporate Services
    Dear Tiang, I must admit tht my level of respect to u has just been escalated to few levels higher. Support u all the way; not only as a good shuttler but also a good father. ;)

Kindly broadcast the details of the showdown so tht supporters nationwide can be part of this remarkable event.

7. tiangkl1969

student
    thanks 4 ur support bro Brandon. actually im d 1 tat stop playing singles 4 more than 10 yrs.in btw, i got only played w d 16/7 yr o young trained inexp state players 1s or twice, even i won:cool:, but back side oso feel pain d next day:D:D. tats abt 10 yrs ago:). can recomand any place 4 training:eek::eek:?

8. tiangkl1969

student
    any1 of d furumers can give me more abt d defence tectics so tat i can defeat tis belagak ti10 easily?

9. tiangkl1969

student
    it seems like most of ur frens r playing speed n power games. hey! BC frens, just post in if u r interested 2 play wif these rokets.

10. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Sorry. Not trying to be rude or a killjoy but this thread is going to be char kuay teowed from lack of english. ;)

11. deathscythe

Corporate Services
    Training place? Hehehe....I can only recommend good place for massage :D

12. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    again, another reminder, please use proper English as a interaction medium in BC. we are not chit chatting with handphone using short messaging service.
    non-relevant to topic's intention posts are deleted.

thanks.

13. tiangkl1969

student
    young ti10, o uncle is very sad here. really admire the time that we partner and have such a good conbination...... uncle feel like retiring immediately........

14. T-i 10

T-i 10 Regular Member

Hi Datuk, actually yourself also written a word ( blooooooooming smash). Is that a new word from Oxford Dictionary..(Sorry Datuk , I am joking:D) .

Also on the other part, for pushing back, pushing left-right or centre, those skill are only can apply to certain level(opponent below your level). You can only make opponent running arround the court, finally you still need a finishing to gain that point. I am strongly emphazise here blooming smashes still the gun here to make you gain the point more easier. What do you think???
    Your highness Mr. Tiangkl1969, You are wellcome to comment

15. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    If you talk like phua chu kang, its ok one. No problem. Only broken english. Can play one. ;)

16. T-i 10

T-i 10 Regular Member

come on uncle, dont just simply give up, even we are facing this most difficult challenge in the world (looking at Oxford Dictionary) in order to write this few words. It is really much much more difficult than produce a blooming smash, but I will not surrender.

Uncle i will on your side...

17. T-i 10

T-i 10 Regular Member

Mr. extreme
    i dont have a good grammar in english, my early intention to create this thread are to discuss skills and strategies in badminton. That is why i put the title sifu(s) are welcome. Tiang is a very very great guy, he came in and write something funny, i know it is only a joke. (according to his previous posting and he also put this:D ). From here we start to fooling arrond. I dont mean to hurt anybody, especially to those Moderators.

18. ezpersonal

ezpersonal Regular Member

quite true la, don think u r challanging ppl here, the way u talk just too funny haha

anyway don smash uncle la, try drop and make them run around

19. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Just to clarify, BC understands that english is not a first language for many people. However, as an english medium website, the main medium of communication obviously has to be english for other people to understand. You do not have to have perfect grammar. SMS form is not a language. ;)

Luckily, I can read all those deleted threads. :) Good try guys. hehe. But why would the HK moderator browse the Malaysia subforum!?? ;) Leave you to wonder.

#59 Cheung, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  20. deathscythe

Corporate Services
    hmm...did I missed something here?? Is the Game of the Year still on?