LIGEL team at CCK SH on Sunday

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by tank2008, Nov 18, 2008.

1. psychophant

psychophant Regular Member

Pedicurist
    we have already played on the 15th, david ge ge!!

2. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Oh my goodness, thanks for pointing out the error. Haha... Why didn't help me correct the error? Haha... ;)

3. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 22nd May, 11-3pm, C1-4;(15-16hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Bryan
    7. Char Ling
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Hwa
    11. Jian Dee
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Tatt
    15. Raymond
    16. Sean
    17. Wei
    18. Isben
    19. Isben partner
    20. Scanner
    21. Xiu Ling
    22. Kar Seng
    23. Hogi
    24. Henry
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Nie Yu
    Waiting list:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

4. psychophant

psychophant Regular Member

Pedicurist
    its more fun this way!!!!! :)

5. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Haha... Thank you very much for helping me print out the professional score forms. I appreciate the great help from you guys of organizing our club better. I was touched, brother! :)

6. ahcool

ahcool Regular Member

David,may i join tis sunday game?

7. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Of course, welcome. See you. :)

8. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Bryan
    7. Char Ling
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Hwa
    11. Jian Dee
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Tatt
    15. Raymond
    16. Sean
    17. Wei
    18. Isben
    19. Isben partner
    20. Scanner
    21. Xiu Ling
    22. Kar Seng
    23. Hogi
    24. Henry
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Nie Yu
    27. Ahcool
    28. Chee Keong
    29. Jianhui
    30. Wei
    31. Philip
    32. Hui Xian (lady)
    Waiting list:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

9. ymqiu

ymqiu Regular Member

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Bryan
    7. Char Ling
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Hwa
    11. Jian Dee
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Tatt
    15. Raymond
    16. Sean
    17. Wei
    18. Isben
    19. Isben partner
    20. Scanner
    21. Xiu Ling
    22. Kar Seng
    23. Hogi
    24. Henry
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Nie Yu
    27. Ahcool
    28. Chee Keong
    29. Jianhui
    30. Wei
    31. Philip
    32. Hui Xian (lady)
    33. Boyi
    Waiting list:

10. CSiang

CSiang Regular Member

Student
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Bryan
    7. Char Ling
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Hwa
    11. Jian Dee
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Tatt
    15. Raymond
    16. Sean
    17. Wei
    18. Isben
    19. Isben partner
    20. Scanner
    21. Xiu Ling
    22. Kar Seng
    23. Hogi
    24. Henry
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Nie Yu
    27. Ahcool
    28. Chee Keong
    29. Jianhui
    30. Wei
    31. Philip
    32. Hui Xian (lady)
    33. Boyi
    34. CSiang
    Waiting list:

11. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 29th May, 11-3pm, C1-4;(12hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Bryan
    7. Char Ling
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Hwa
    12. Jian Dee
    13. KT
    14. Mark
    15. Tatt
    16. Raymond
    17. Sean
    18. Wei
    19. Scanner
    20. Henry
    21. Xiu Ling (lady)
    22. Kar Seng
    23. Chee Keong
    24. Jianhui
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Hui Xian (lady)
    27. Chew Yan (Lady)
    28. Jia Miin (Lady)
    Waiting list:

12. speedo168

speedo168 Regular Member

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Bryan
    7. Char Ling
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Hwa
    12. Jian Dee
    13. KT
    14. Mark
    15. Tatt
    16. Raymond
    17. Sean
    18. Wei
    19. Scanner
    20. Henry
    21. Xiu Ling (lady)
    22. Kar Seng
    23. Chee Keong
    24. Jianhui
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Hui Xian (lady)
    27. Chew Yan (Lady)
    28. Jia Miin (Lady)
    29. Nicholas
    30. Ken
    Waiting list:

13. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Anthony
    5. Bryan
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jianhui
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Ong
    21. Raymond
    22. Scanner
    23. Sean
    24. Tatt
    25. Wei
    26. Wei Meng
    27. Boyi

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Chew Yan (Lady)
    3. Hui Xian (lady)
    4. Jia Miin (Lady)
    5. Xiu Ling (lady)

Waiting list:

14. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    11-2pm, not 11-3pm, too tired yesterday, as some of the young guys played till 4pm+!!

Unity Sec Sch, 29th May, 11-2pm, C1-4;(12hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Anthony
    5. Bryan
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jianhui
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Ong
    21. Raymond
    22. Scanner
    23. Sean
    24. Tatt
    25. Wei
    26. Wei Meng
    27. Boyi

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Chew Yan (Lady)
    3. Hui Xian (lady)
    4. Jia Miin (Lady)
    5. Xiu Ling (lady)

Waiting list:

15. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 29th May, 11-2pm, C1-4;(12hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Anthony
    5. Bryan
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jianhui
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Raymond
    21. Scanner
    22. Sean
    23. Tatt
    24. Wei
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Boyi

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Hui Xian (lady)
    3. Jia Miin (Lady)
    4. Xiu Ling (lady)

Waiting list:

Unity Sec Sch, 5th June, 11-2pm, C1-4;(12hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Anthony
    5. Bryan
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jianhui
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Ong
    21. Raymond
    22. Scanner
    23. Sean
    24. Tatt
    25. Wei
    26. Boyi

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Chew Yan (Lady)
    3. Hui Xian (lady)
    4. Jia Miin (Lady)
    5. Xiu Ling (lady)
    6. Blinda (Lady)

Waiting list:

#635 tank2008, May 23, 2011
    Last edited: May 23, 2011
  16. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    howdy.... new here...not in BC..lol....in this thread.

am looking for sunday games.in YT..can join prolly on 5th june onwards..means there is one slot avail. to me....

i am just an ordinary player...for sweat and fun only.

17. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Sorry friend, our session is only open for known good players. If you keen to join us, pls join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc for a test first (need to put in your name in that thread too). Hope your understanding. :)

18. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Btw, we do welcome these new players to join us if you are advanced players without testing. But our rule is that if you are obviously too weak for our club, then will be advised to wait till most players enjoyed enough games first, then can continue to play some games. Hope everybody's understanding. :)

19. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    hahaha...need to 'interview' first ? on the court...lol...

20. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Not interview lah. Whichever session you join, you still need to see if the session suits you or not right? lol... ;)