Looking for players - Markham (Woodbine & Hwy 7) - Tuesday nights

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by RSX, Feb 23, 2011.

1. RSX

RSX Regular Member

Hello,

I'm looking for a couple of players to join my group at Suria Badminton Club (Note: You do NOT need to be a member of Suria to join). Here are the details:

Tuesday nights 8 PM to 11 PM
    Suria Badminton Club (Woodbine & Hwy7)
    2 courts
    Shuttles: Feather only, Aeroplane EG1130 (Black) - bring your own - NOT provided by the club.
    Cost: $110 for 15 weeks

We are looking for commited players that can play regularly and with a level of play around Ontario C. If interested please contact me to make arrangements to drop in as a guest to see if it's a fit.

mj<dot>jamal<at>gmail<dot>com

Thanks for looking !!
    MJ.

2. RSX

RSX Regular Member

Looking for players. Every Tues: 2 Courts @ Suria 8 to 11 PM

Hi,

I recently lost a few players to injury / relocation and am looking for new players. Games are competitive and mat floor at Suria, we are around Ontario C/B level. If you are interested in dropping in to check it out please email me: mj<dot>jamal<at>gmail<dot>com or you can text me at 4167251422.

Thanks!

3. RSX

RSX Regular Member

New session starts June 21st. Fees: $160 (paid by June 21) or $170 after. Includes 15 Tuesdays, 8 PM to 11 PM, 2 courts and Aeroplane EG1130 Feather shuttles. Please contact me if interested or if you have any questions. Thanks ! MJ.

4. RSX

RSX Regular Member

Still looking for some players. $160 for 15 weeks - Aeroplane EG1130 feather shuttles provided, Tuesdays - 2 mat courts at dedicated badminton facility, 3 hours per night. Or play for 4 consecutive weeks for $50. Pls email me if interested at: mj<dot>jamal<at>gmail<dot>com