Places to play in Bangalore, India

Discussion in 'India' started by nishant_ranjan, Mar 1, 2006.

1. golu123

golu123 New Member

service
    Friend to play badminton with

Hi ....

I have heard about citinest. I have recently moved to Indiranagar and am willing to play badminton. I may not be a very good player but I love the game and am ready to play regularly. However, I dont know anybody who can play. If there is a group of players who play regularly, I would love to join and play.

Please reply. I am waiting desperately.

Golu.

2. bharathkumar3

bharathkumar3 New Member

student
    Hi golu Im Bharath,i just found about citinest and im interested in playing there,im an amateur player too, im 21 yrs doing law in ramiah.let me kno if you are interested in playing singles.

3. golu123

golu123 New Member

service
    Hi Bharath,

I am very much interested in playing singles. If you can share your phone number, then we can get in touch and proceed. you can also email at abhikarsha@gmail.com

4. golu123

golu123 New Member

service
    Can anybody post the correct phone number and exact address of citinest sports club

Can anybody post the correct phone number and exact address of citinest sports club.
    The number and address that I have is:
    91/72, 7th Cross Road, Indira Nagar II Stage, Hoysala Nagar
    Bangalore, Karnataka 560038
    Phone number: 080 2525 8287

But the number is not getting through.

5. ranjitp1

ranjitp1 Regular Member

Telecommn Professional
    The address is correct.But you are not going to get any much info over the phone.The best would be for you to drop by the place and talk to the owner Suri (Surendra).

http://goo.gl/maps/8tCez

6. kitchu84

kitchu84 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    I am a beginner badminton player living near Kundanhalli Gate, looking for playing badminton weekend over the weekends. If anyone interested please email at kitchu84@gmail.com or can be contacted at 7760977210.

Thanks,
    Krishna

7. eddie_fox

eddie_fox New Member

Hi Guys,

I am looking for playing partners in Bangalore. I have enquired at 'Reliance club' on Bannergatta road and have been informed that we can book a court between 9am till 3pm on weekdays. The court is not available other times or on weekends.
    I am available on Thursdays and Fridays,and can easily spare a few hours on those 2 days. If anyone of you is interested in playing on those days, between 9 and 3pm, please get in touch wih me. You can PM me or mail me at narenvasista@gmail.com
    Ta, N

8. rjkblr

rjkblr New Member

Engineer
    hello shuttlers,

I would need your help to find a indoor badminton club near HBR Layout near Mannyata tech park.
    I found few clubs near by like Hennur Cosmopolitan club, played there for few months at 9pm-10pm slot.
    But i didnt find good players there for which i was paying Rs1600 per month :-(. The courts are really good, recently replaced wooden planks and good lighting.

Are there any other good badminton clubs around the HRB Layout. I'm also looking for a group who are playing regularly. I got news there is on club coming up near Hennur road.

Please email me to rajeshkuri@gmail.com

BTW: I used to play in Gurukul sports academy near Kundalhalli for long time. I miss the group there really.

9. sgujjula

sgujjula New Member

Hi Rajesh,

There is one in Horamavu and the URL is - http://altisarena.com/ but floor is Synthetic one...

I do stay in Hennur and if u come across the new one, please let me know..

My emial id is - Sanjeeva.g@hotmail.com

10. shaanm

shaanm New Member

Hey guys,
    i am a intermediate badminton player and am looking for a group to play at weekends,at vivas.
    please contact me if there is a slot in your group or anyone who needs a partner

11. shaanm

shaanm New Member

Hey mukesh are you still looking for a partner???if yes give me a call 8123732090

12. AgonSports

AgonSports New Member

Hello Badminton Lovers,

Let me introduce myself, we are a passionate bunch of guys who want to promote sports, especially the great game "Badminton".

We have newly opened 6 professional level badminton courts with the best wooden flooring available, with the best polishing from Germany. Great lights as used in Karnataka Badminton Association.

Everything was designed to give badminton lovers the best feel.

We are located on hennur road, 4 Kms from Manyata or 4 kms from outer ring road hennur junction.

www.AgonSports.in

https://www.facebook.com/AgonSports

Prices are put at the lowest for making it accessible to every one.
    Monthly one hour of play works out to just Rs 1,000 in prime slots.

Hire a court ranges from Rs 100 (12PM to 3PM weekdays), Rs 275 (weekdays), Rs 325 (Weekends).

Please drop in to our facility or call 9035 123 123 for more info.

13. ssnkrn

ssnkrn New Member

Software Engineer
    Hello! I recently moved to Bangalore and I really love playing badminton (both singles and doubles). I live in JP Nagar and I guess we could play in the Woodrose club (Brigade Millenium) in JP Nagar. I am a beginner-to-intermediate level player. Interested folks, feel free to ping me. I am in for playing on weekdays and weekends.

thanks!
    Sankaran.

14. Rengasamyraja

Rengasamyraja Regular Member

Hi
    I'm interested to play singles with feather shuttle @ Vivas or Gurukul. I'm available from 18 Apr. My level of play is good. If interested pls confirm have to book court.
    rengasamyraja@gmail.com

15. elumalaicenter

elumalaicenter Regular Member

Badminton Center
    If you are near by to Kammanhalli , Manayata Embassy, Nagawara, Bansawadi, Kalyannagar, then you can try this court e-badminton centre near hennur, chelekere contact sachin 9591233604, very good wooden floor with padded fusion which feel light on the knees.

16. disneybabu85

disneybabu85 New Member

Engineer
    Hi Shuttlers,

I am looking for a partner for playing in Gurukul sports Marathahalli. Anybody interested can contact me on 9916099342 or mail me @ disneybabu85@gmail.com

Regards
    Disney

17. Sinex

Sinex Regular Member

Feather Touch Sports Arena is an upcoming facility with indoor synthetic surface badminton courts. Located in JP Nagar 7th phase near Sobha Tulip and Brigade Palm Springs apartments! Check out www.feathertouchsports.com. Courts will be operational around May 2014 2nd week.

18. elumalaicenter

elumalaicenter Regular Member

Badminton Center
    Hello Sir,

I have started a Indoor Badminton Court on top of my residence, it has the best floor, with 8mm of foam cusion 10mm of Plywood on top a Green Mat that meets the international Standards.

Also the place is very near to the Ring Road located at No8 Mariappa Layout, Chelekere Village Bangalore 560043 ph- 9900210868, Prices are reasonable.

0.75 Km from Royal Concorde International School, 0.5Km from Hennur Cross Bus stop, 0.3Km from St.Rocks Church.

19. sanjeev8916

sanjeev8916 New Member

Software Engineer
    Hi,
    I recently shifted to JP Nagar 7th phase. Looking for an indoor badminton court with a partner.
    Preferable playtime would be between 10 AM to 3 PM. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Ph No: 968-689-1518
    mail id: sanjeev8916@gmail.com

20. napulsar

napulsar New Member

Marketing
    hello guys, i live near Tavarekere main road. looking for a partner to play. i enquired in NGV court. its Rs.70 per hour. if any1 is intrstd, plz contact me.
    Kranthi
    napulsar@gmail.com