Malaysia : What shuttlecock to buy ?

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by kkong, Apr 17, 2004.

1. csengguan

csengguan Regular Member

engineer
    Hi all,
    Good news. After search through place that sale shuttlecock in Penang for sometimes. Finally our team able to find a new product [Tronex shuttlecock] that was IBF/BWF approved http://www.internationalbadminton.org/page.aspx?id=11228
    yet the price was cheap [sale at RM51 or less]. Of course the quality of shuttlecock was good.
    Our team able to get this shuttlecock at Penang Jelutong wet market, in front of famous Wan Tan Mee stall. The seller also sell others home appliances product beside shuttlecock.
    According to seller [uncle Hai, you may get more discount if you know his name :)], he was in Jelutong market on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
    On others day, he was in Dato Keramat wet market.
    He direct import the shuttlecock from China manufacturer and this brand was popular brand in China. Our team tried the shuttlecock and noticed it was as durable as other top brand that available. And important point was it was much more cheaper. Hope this info help you all to save more money in near future. Not sure whether others state in Malaysia got sell this shuttle or not. If got, please share out the info to others also. So, all can be benefit. Cheer.

2. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Csengguan,

Never heard of this brand in JB. Nevertheless, will try to get it and have a go. Thanks.

3. faaiz

faaiz Regular Member

assistant manager

in your choice i must agree with sealion gold.using them when i still stdy at uni...quite good but still cant defeated Yonex AS40 and AS30 hehe...

4. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    Did you follow up on this? If not, I have another source who is actually my cousin in KL. He plays with Rexy Mainaky, BAM doubles coach, who is also his church's coach in their weekly church get-together.
    If interested, I can contact him and try to set you up for a night of badminton with him and Rexy. You can also try the shuttle, which he or the other contact do not have yet but this can be arranged. BTW, the top grade is the New Pink and the best value-for-money is the New Blue. If you are a beginner the New Blue will be more suitable.

5. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    Has anyone tried the Kx shuttlecocks? I was shocked at the price. RM84 :eek:

6. kajika

kajika Regular Member

Anybody interested to try out this new shuttles?

I know some may have try it out and some don't. I am currently located in Penang and selling S.ARROW shuttlecock. Those who are in pg might know about it because I just organised a 4DAYS competition about a week ago using this shuttles in Bkt Dumbar Sports Complex. Feedback was good as it only uses 4-5 shuttles in a double set match. Its worth the $$ because the feather don't break easily. Those players really put their might into play during competition.

It sells good in Singapore and it is valuable item.

It does have B.W.F. approval in the website.

Fly-speed is consistent and no wobbling during flight. One shuttle last two moderate smash game (Claimed from players)

Anyhow, I just hope you can try one time. If good, I know you will contact me back. If no good, I will know it when you guys give feedback over here.

I am selling at RM55/tube for S.ARROW GOLD.
    Now the promotion is to purchase 2tube, I will provide FREE delivery to your doorsteps in West Malaysia. I will use courier service.

Some may say current one is good enough to use but who knows what this can do. Just try one time and who knows, maybe its better?

Some may say current one is cheaper than this one, but if it only last you one game, you still have to use new shuttle for another game.

A RM51/tube = RM4.25/shuttle.
    Maybe you need to change two shuttles in 1 game? (Amateur level)
    Maybe you need to change one shuttle per game? (Amateur level)

A RM55/tube = RM4.58/shuttle.
    Maybe this shuttle could last you one whole 21pts game? (Amateur level)
    Maybe this shuttle could last you two whole 21pts game? (Amateur level)

So guys, try one time today....
    You can contact me at "hycpts@hotmail.com" / "012-2057122 " to try it out and judge yourself. Anybody are welcome to drop by at our office to see the stocks and other badminton stuff.
    Thanks and Happy New Year 2010

7. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    sealion still the most popular in malaysia lah. heard the shuttle pricing going up? ;)

8. kajika

kajika Regular Member

yes, indeed. sealion price will hike soon. S.ARROW wont be hiking up.

Hope you guys will try out

9. brendalaicm83

brendalaicm83 Regular Member

hi Kajika
    where can i get S Arrow shuttlecocks in Singapore? and how much they cost?

10. kajika

kajika Regular Member

Yes, you can get it in Singapore...There is an authorized distributor in Singapore already. Check back previous thread and you can find it there. And it is selling good in Singapore as well.

Thanks

11. Sportech

Sportech Regular Member

Student
    as for the price for tronex...can anyone pls giv the list...i am goin penang nxt week

12. kajika

kajika Regular Member

indeed it last ard 1-2 games. Reasonable durable yet economical during this time of season.

Shuttle slow down after two 15pts games is really lasting. If the shuttle slow down, it still justified as you just played a good two 15pts games. You already make good use of your $$ already.
    Am I right?

Some other shuttles may not tend to slow down, but it would not last as long as S.ARROW shuttlecock. It would be very good if it can last one 15pts game. ^_^

13. kkwm83

kkwm83 Regular Member

Part time online badminton products seller
    ya its true... so far kinda settle down on my RCL and sometimes the s.arrow...
    both pretty much did their job well... ^^

14. Sportech

Sportech Regular Member

Student
    anyone tried tronex green and gold?? or can anyone pls tell me the price of this 2 types of shuttles selling in penang??

15. kajika

kajika Regular Member

Would you mind to try S.ARROW Gold?
    ^_^

16. jebatdurhaka

jebatdurhaka Regular Member

any place near puchong/subangjaya I can find this frequently mentioned S.ARROW shuttles?

17. Sportech

Sportech Regular Member

Student
    yeah or those S.arrow shuttles??

18. kajika

kajika Regular Member

Thanks for willing to try. In the meantime, there are no agents distributing S.ARROW in puchong/sj.

If you willing to try, I could courier it to you for FREE. By Kangaroo/SkyNet/SureReach courier service. But it need to be next thursday. By friday, you will receive it.

It is just RM55/tube. I know there are cheaper shuttle in the market. But could you just try it out to know the performance before turning away due to price. The price will not hike up when price of shuttle goes up in few weeks time.

Those which is at RM52-RM53 could be RM54-RM55

Current promotion is buy 2tube will get FOC shipping within penisular malaysia.
    So it will be RM110 and I will courier it down to you.

I will set up a club so that member will purchase it at RM52.50 only in future. Club will start operating in 1-2months.

In the meantime, I am looking for agent in Selangor to help in distributing S.ARROW. So I wish people could try it out to know its performance. Anybody could be agents distributing S.ARROW.

^_^

19. jebatdurhaka

jebatdurhaka Regular Member

kajika,
    i dun really need 2 tubes. maybe if you have dealer in puchong/subangjaya then let me know. for now, my group only plays with RSL Classic Tourney (RM52.50 per tube), after testing few other shuttles, we do believed this is the best for us (skill + cost). any comparison review with S.Arrow?

20. kajika

kajika Regular Member

This is a review from Singapore side.

http://www.baddypassion.blogspot.com/

It is selling more expensive in Singapore.

Well, never try, never know right?..

Comparison is up to individual to judge it. Its non standardized.

If you ask me, I would say it is comparable with what you mention and some which is on par.

""RCL Titanium @Protech Masterpiece @Feifeing 1000 @ Sealion C1101 @ RSL Classic""

These are feedbacks from players who had purchase S.ARROW Gold from me.

Cheers...^_^