LIGEL team at CCK SH on Sunday

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by tank2008, Nov 18, 2008.

1. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Stupid Li Yong Bo is destroying badminton! What is the F**King Li doing to badminton?! I am shame of them! He only cares about the medal, but destroying badminton! Wake up, you idiot Li Yong Bo!!! Your brain was spoilt with water going in?

#681 tank2008, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  2. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 26th June, 11-2pm, C1-4;(12hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xin Yi (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Eliyandi
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jacky
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Robin
    24. Scanner
    25. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:
    1. Andy (TBC)
    2. Xiu Ling (TBC)
    3. Syafiq Lim (TBC)
    4. Sean (TBC)
    5. Ester (TBC)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

#682 tank2008, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  3. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xin Yi (Lady)
    4. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Eliyandi
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jacky
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Robin
    24. Scanner
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Wei
    Waiting list:
    1. Andy (TBC)
    2. Syafiq Lim (TBC)
    3. Ester (TBC)

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xin Yi (Lady)
    4. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Eliyandi
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jacky
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Robin
    24. Scanner
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Wei
    27. Chee Yong
    Waiting list:
    1. Andy (TBC)
    2. Syafiq Lim (TBC)
    3. Ester (TBC)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

4. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xin Yi (Lady)
    4. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Eliyandi
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jacky
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Robin
    24. Scanner
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Wei
    Waiting list:

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Eliyandi
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jacky
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Robin
    24. Scanner
    25. Tatt
    26. Wei Meng
    27. Wei
    28. Chee Yong
    29. Yu
    Waiting list:

#684 tank2008, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  5. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Pls feedback your attendance below!

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Ghee Shi
    7. HanWei
    8. Henry
    9. Hwa
    10. Jacky
    11. Jian Dee
    12. Kar Seng
    13. Ken
    14. Li Hao Dong
    15. Mark
    16. Nicholas
    17. Nie Yu
    18. Ong
    19. Patrick
    20. Robin
    21. Scanner
    22. Wei Meng
    23. Wei
    Waiting list:

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Eliyandi
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jacky
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Robin
    24. Scanner
    25. Tatt
    26. Wei Meng
    27. Wei
    28. Chee Yong
    29. Yu
    Waiting list:

6. flyingfox

flyingfox Regular Member

y both are june 26?

7. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Haha... Forgot to change the date. Thanks for it. ;)

8. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Ghee Shi
    7. HanWei
    8. Henry
    9. Hwa
    10. Jacky
    11. Jian Dee
    12. Kar Seng
    13. Ken
    14. Li Hao Dong
    15. Mark
    16. Nicholas
    17. Nie Yu
    18. Ong
    19. Patrick
    20. Robin
    21. Scanner
    22. Wei Meng
    23. Wei
    Waiting list:

Unity Sec Sch, 3nd July, 11-2pm, C1-4;(12hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Eliyandi
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jacky
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Robin
    24. Scanner
    25. Tatt
    26. Wei Meng
    27. Wei
    28. Chee Yong
    29. Yu
    Waiting list:

9. Sammy1970

Sammy1970 Regular Member

Service manager
    Coming!

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Ghee Shi
    7. HanWei
    8. Henry
    9. Hwa
    10. Jacky
    11. Jian Dee
    12. Kar Seng
    13. Ken
    14. Li Hao Dong
    15. Mark
    16. Nicholas
    17. Nie Yu
    18. Ong
    19. Patrick
    20. Robin
    21. Scanner
    22. Wei Meng
    23. Wei
    24. Sammy
    Waiting list:

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Eliyandi
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jacky
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Robin
    24. Scanner
    25. Tatt
    26. Wei Meng
    27. Wei
    28. Chee Yong
    29. Yu
    Waiting list:

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.[/QUOTE]

10. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    4. Xin Yi (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Ah Le
    5. Char Ling
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. HanWei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jacky
    12. Jef
    13. Jeremy
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. Nie Yu
    19. Ong
    20. Patrick
    21. Robin
    22. Scanner
    23. Syafiq
    24. Wei Meng
    25. Wei
    26. Sammy
    Waiting list:

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Chee Yong
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jacky
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. KT (TBC)
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond (TBC)
    24. Robin
    25. Scanner
    26. Tatt
    27. Wei Meng
    28. Wei
    29. Yu
    Waiting list:

11. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    3 players Last minute drop out

Lady players:
    1. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    2. Xin Yi (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Ah Le
    5. Char Ling
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. HanWei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jacky
    12. Jef
    13. Jeremy
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Nie Yu
    18. Ong
    19. Patrick
    20. Robin
    21. Scanner
    22. Syafiq
    23. Wei Meng
    24. Wei
    25. Sammy
    Waiting list:

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Chee Yong
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jacky
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. KT (TBC)
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond (TBC)
    24. Robin
    25. Scanner
    26. Tatt
    27. Wei Meng
    28. Wei
    29. Yu
    Waiting list:

12. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Chee Yong
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jacky
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. KT
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond (TBC)
    24. Robin
    25. Scanner
    26. Tatt
    27. Wei Meng
    28. Wei
    29. Yu
    Waiting list:

13. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Chee Yong
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jacky
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. KT
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Robin
    23. Scanner
    24. Tatt
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Wei
    27. Yu
    Waiting list:

14. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Chee Yong
    8. Francis
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jacky
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. Li Hao Dong
    16. KT
    17. Nie Yu
    18. Ong
    19. Patrick
    20. Robin
    21. Scanner
    22. Wei Meng
    23. Wei
    24. Wen Long
    Waiting list:

15. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Chee Yong
    8. Francis
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jacky
    12. Jeremy
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. Li Hao Dong
    17. KT
    18. Nie Yu
    19. Ong
    20. Patrick
    21. Robin
    22. Scanner
    23. Wei Meng
    24. Wei
    25. Wen Long
    Waiting list:
    1. Akina (Lady) (TBC)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady) (TBC)

16. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ah Le
    4. Bryan
    5. Chee Keong
    6. Chee Yong
    7. Francis
    8. Henry
    9. Hwa
    10. Jacky
    11. Jeremy
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Kar Seng
    14. Ken
    15. KT
    16. Nie Yu
    17. Ong
    18. Patrick
    19. Robin
    20. Scanner
    21. Wei Meng
    22. Wei
    23. Wen Long
    Waiting list:
    1. Akina (Lady) (TBC)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady) (TBC)

17. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 10th July, 11-2pm, C1-4;(12hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Xin Yi
    2. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ahdy
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Csing
    8. Francis
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jacky
    12. Jef
    13. Jeremy
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. Nie Yu
    19. Ong
    20. Patrick
    21. Scanner
    22. Tatt
    23. Wei Meng
    24. Wei
    25. Andy's friend
    Waiting list:
    1. Akina (Lady) (TBC)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady) (TBC)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady) (TBC)

#697 tank2008, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  18. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Xin Yi
    2. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Ahdy
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Csing
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. Han Wei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jef
    14. Jeremy
    15. Jian Dee
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Li Hao Dong
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Scanner
    23. Sean
    24. Tatt
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Wei
    27. Andy's friend
    Waiting list:
    1. Akina (Lady) (TBC)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady) (TBC)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady) (TBC)

19. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Dear all

The return friendly match with Twister team at our home court is decided on 24th July at Unity Sec Sch. 11-2pm for the match. Let's all be well prepared! The match format will be similar with last round at Twister side.
    :)

20. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Xin Yi
    2. Michelle

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Ahdy's friend
    4. Bryan
    5. Char Ling
    6. Chee Keong
    7. Csing
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. Han Wei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jef
    14. Jeremy
    15. Jian Dee
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. Li Hao Dong
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Scanner
    23. Sean
    24. Tatt
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Wei
    Waiting list:
    1. Akina (Lady) (TBC)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady) (TBC)
    3. Xiu Ling (Lady) (TBC)