Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

[softer] N77<N33<N50=N50II<N70<N55<N90<N90II [stiffer]

Please note that I don't own the N77 and N33 and that my judgement of them might be off. The N50II and N70 feel softer than the N50 when actually swinging them, as the head heavier balance makes bending the shaft easier.

#1341 j4ckie, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  2. ziyyadan

ziyyadan New Member

Hi, I just bought a li ning racket, but not the N series. The racket is li ning windstorm 680. Does anybody know about this racket? This racket not included the 16 digit code, so are this racket is original li ning racket?

3. Kipper_34

Kipper_34 Regular Member

Hey, yes I have a racket that passed the code check. Bought an N50 a while back on ebay, but was lazy to get some pictures. I got a real N50 from sohubuy.com and I compared the two rackets and you'll see differences. I'll see if I can post pictures here soon to let you guys check it out. I'll try to make it as detailed as possible, although I don't have the cardboard backing anymore.

4. Kipper_34

Kipper_34 Regular Member

I suggest you don't buy from badmintonshoponline, not because their products are fake, but that they have slow shipping and takes them weeks to a month to answer your question. I usually go to sohubuy, although they don't regularly update their products, but sohubuy has good customer service and does good stringing as well.

5. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

I must say in my case the shipping wasn't slow - just average for that distance (HK-Germany). Their stringing was softer than asked for (probably to stay within warranty limits), and the customer service was okay, if not great. Disturbing was the lack of response on payment, no verification that the order or the money arrived, but they responded to mails and were informative and polite. Better than some German shops I've encountered...

6. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Hi bros : I am thinking of buying either N50 II or kason F9 Fu haifeng. I am undecided. as I am looking for another stiff and heavy racket just like my current N90 .

Bros , please advise!

7. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

N50II is definitely not stiff. Medium and moderately head heavy, and very heavy overall...still faster than the N90, though.

8. zaviour

zaviour Regular Member

How about comparing it to N55 II?
    Thanks!

9. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

No idea, sorry. N55II wont be available for testing until June...

10. Kipper_34

Kipper_34 Regular Member

I guess you asked at a good time? I've had slow customer service with them, but try out sohubuy.com, it's a good website, really friendly and they do good stringing jobs.

11. DeathStalker

DeathStalker Regular Member

student
    Wow, jackie, good info, thanks... how bout from head light to head heavy? sorry to disturb you, but you have the most experience in N series in this forum that i know

12. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

:D:D:D:D:D
    [head light] N77<N50<N33<N50II=<N55<N70=<N90II<N90 [head heavy] =< is very close, and as they're differently gripped, I cant measure it...N33 is not sure, could be a bit heavier. As someone's gonna ask anyway:

[light] N77=<N33=<N90II=<N50=<N55=<N70<N90<N50II [heavy] weights are even closer, except N50II, which is really very heavy. This is more about feel than actual weight (never had them all without string and grip at the same time)...

#1352 j4ckie, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  13. ziyyadan

ziyyadan New Member

Any respons with this?

14. DeathStalker

student
    sometimes, not included doesnt mean fake. I have 1 n series racket and 1 mid range racket. Both don't have 16 digit code, but I got it from sunlight, that is m'sia main li ning distributor

15. DeathStalker

student
    Haha Jackie, you know i'll ask the 3rd question. Anyway, thanks for the sharing. Its been helpful to me and maybe the others as well. By the way, why I never see you commenting on n30?

16. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

I've never even held it in my hand... It's just like the Arc9, I know I couldn't bring myself to play with it anyways, so I haven't bothered testing it :D

17. DeathStalker

student
    Haha, you worry people might think you are girlish or gay? Pink is now man's colour too. Guys do wear pink t-shirt to malls and outdoors

18. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Nah, I just don't like it at all. I also wear yellow shoes which a few don't like, but that doesn't bother me - I love'em! :D

19. roycetan

roycetan Regular Member

Journalist
    Some new stuff from Li NIng.The noticeable high ends one being N90ii-S,N50ii-S,N65 and N60

[​IMG]

And some interesting info too :)

[​IMG]

20. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Interesting - I was wondering when they'd release sth new in the N series. The information chart is not up-to-date though, Xu Chen uses the N55II, Chai Biao the N50II,.... but at least they don't promote the N33 and N77 with professional players anymore :)
    Anyone know how what the N60 and N65 are supposed to look/play like (specs)?