Koo Kean Keat & Tan Boon Heong

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Oldhand, Mar 5, 2008.

1. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    kiss goodbye
    eventhough they get criticized harshly,they still the best malaysia pair since 1997 if u consider by major event.

2. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    aaagggrrreee !!!

#1722 Licin, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  3. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    why so emotional?hehe

4. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

CSK/YKH got the OG silver, KKK, TBH no OG medal....yet. Perhaps they will have better fortunes with new partners

5. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Been talked so many times, they have the rare talents in them but didnt fully make good use......MAS given them the best coach like Rexy who managed to elevate thier game but wothout good attitude every things goes invain..............so better split them and get a brand new start....instead of have to deal with those old problems.

6. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    hahaha, they are also one of my favorite pair. Especially TBH who has a smooth smash technique, effortless yet so destructive.

7. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    in my post,i say since 1997.
    ykh/csk won which year?hehe

haha!u must be sad then

8. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    but can anyone accept the fact that kkk won the most wc medal in malaysia history?even lcw only have 2,haha

9. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Yes, that really showed us his rare talents but he still lacks the discipline and right attitude as a professional sportman......

HH also won AE before LCW did....................but what happened to him as he goes big headed and become lazy !!

10. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    I notice that in 2nd game, seems like TBH seems not interested in the game... KKK tried to win the game by himself with smashes + crazy shout.

at one point KKK only lift the shutter to let LYD smash without cross court as if he dont want the korean to smash TBH.

I think 2nd game TBH already give up...

11. M3Series

M3Series Regular Member

very the true! :p. . . u can see TKH try to say something to TBH after the 1st game when they were picking up the bags to change places. . . It's a pity most ppl blame KKK because of his infamous indiscipline on court ( even in the big macthes ). In my opinion TBH is not mentally strong. Just my 2 cents. . .:p

12. peacock.bass

peacock.bass Regular Member

split..would love to see TBH playing XD

13. yayachico

yayachico Regular Member

Dont think that will work.. THB needs someone to guide and support him. Unless he has a very good n experience partner in XD or else, it will never work.

14. ksquared

ksquared Regular Member

Chin ee hui?

15. yayachico

yayachico Regular Member

think thats the best choice for TBH given the limited choices of female players in malaysian camp...

16. flite

flite Regular Member

I have a question though. Is by splitting an established pair that has been together for so many years a wise move?

I understand that both players did not really performed up to par for the couple of years but the reason is not due to compatibility issue, as they'd proven themselves when they were rookies. By not getting to the bottom of their problems which I think is mainly due to attitude, discipline and commitment, changing events and partners will not get them anywhere. Instead, the vicious cycle would keep on repeating itself and worst of all it will drags other committed players into the scene.

If one's aim going to school is only to pass time and for a leisurely walk, it doesn't matter what quality of education he is getting.

17. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

Many are blinded with their fury against KKK and would rather let him shoulder all the blame...
    They have to realise that TBH has also been underperforming...

18. Mr.Seafood

Mr.Seafood Regular Member

Student
    SPLIT IS THE BEST WAY

Before i thought KKK/TBH can be a dark horse in men's double , because so many people think that they will give their best for their country by having dicipline on court, stay focus, work harder
    but KKK , just threw everything away by some silly shots that cause TBH off

from what i see , KKK just ordinary front player nothing special from him, and what i dont like is everytime he win the shuttle , he likes to walk in front of the net and showing that his greatness, cockiness that he is better than his opponent
    and what funny things is KKK like to shout LOUD everytime he smash the shuttle but seems like shuttle doesnt hit that fast and more power only his SOUND, and i dont know either why his coach PCC also like somekind of arrogant on coach seat or maybe its just my mind

TBH is more low profile and he is a great smasher

some malaysians may dissagree with me
    dont know , what do u think ?

#1738 Mr.Seafood, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  19. M3Series

M3Series Regular Member

1st of all I know most of us would love to see a new partnership for these 2 lads, but honestly, just saying 'split is the best way' is not enough. Split, what's next? Who's gonna partner with them?

KKK may be just an ordinary if u see his game from 2009 till recently. I suggest watch the games before that so you may see why was this pair were feared last time. He need some1 at the backcourt to deliver the shot as TBH ( or maybe better ). So who is the best partner for him? Same goes to TBH. He need some1 to setting for him to do the job easier. In Malaysian so called 'elite' players pool, who is the best candidate to do that?

In my observation, lately TBH's game aren't that great anymore. His fitness level is so low that you'll see after 1 'all-out' smash he'll start to drop/drive/even clear the bird. The OG show's the worst performance. It as if he doesn't want to fight any longer. With this kinda attitude/discipline, so tell me and all BCers here, who is the best candidate for this low-profile chap?

Splitting is not easy as we think. It risk a lot ppl. The coach,the management and the most is the players themselves.

From my point of view, instead of splitting these 2, BAM shud continue with whatever project they have in their mind to polished all the 'assets' they have. To be simple, instead of repair, make new 1 better. Malaysia Open should be the best platform for any pairs in Malaysia to show what they are made of. But still. . .we know the answer to that :p

#1739 M3Series, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  20. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    now it is the battle of tan/pang vs nadzmi and co
    hehe
    benifit say it all
    power,money and fame