Indonesia Badminton

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by kidosetiawan, May 15, 2007.

1. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

This news was reported on "Bola", monday edition.

"Bola" reported today
    As Seleknas WD winner, PB. Jaya Raya also asked why Dian Fitriani didn't selected to Pelatnas while her partner Ery Octaviany is selected.

Actually both girls are short, Dian a few shorter than Ery, but PBSI made big mistake, Dian is better in technicall individual skill.
    However PB. Jayaraya proud to Dian who has strong mental, keep train in high spirit despite she didn't selected to pelatnas. The coach just hope to Dian in big heart, that It doesn't mean end of the day if you didn't selected to Pelatnas.

#1761 Sandy, Apr 1, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  2. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Actually Delis could be selected too..since the quota, only Ery is selected and remember that Namrih, coach for WD Pratama is from Jaya Raya...thats why Ery. not Delis who could get in
    So many pairs like Firda's sister who was RU in Kejurnas, not even got invited to selection also..
    Marcus Fenaldi, a loser on MS and BD but got selected....the reason is talent ( I do not see any of him either) and his partner, Whayu is not selected..same thing with Ricky Karandar..he got in but not his partner as well.....

3. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Actually PBSI made bad decision, Lutfi was so mad...the problem is from Rony who said that he did not need any more WS...
    Rony should get rid of half of it...everybody knows ( no offence), more than 90% in pratama WS WILL NOT make it...

4. Ibnu Anhar

Ibnu Anhar Regular Member

journalist
    I think the decision better base on match result only

5. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Ery is quite potential, maybe better than Delis... If I were the National Team management, I might pick Ery too... :p

INA's WS does not have a lot talented prospect right now, so, in my opinion, there should be only 1 practice=team: Utama [plus 2-3 younsters], that's it. There is no need for a WS Pratama practice-team.

6. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..hopefully she can move as agile as Du Jing..

7. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

I don't think Ery selected because of Namrih
    Considered on age & Seleknas results, it's fair that Dian/Ery should be selected on Pelatnas.
    Dian born 93, Ery born 92 and they have beaten some older pair who born 89-91.

But I also didn't see any reason of Marcus Fernaldi is selected so do Agrippina, I say Subhan Hasan is better than him (like Dian to Ery).

8. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    No. Variella [Lala]'s agility has always been her main weakness... She smashes hard like a man [very apparent since her early days at PB. Djarum], but not much weapon beyond that... :p

On this point, I agree with you too... I see absolutely nothing special in Marcus Fernaldi. :confused: I can't believe he got selected... :confused::rolleyes:

9. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

10. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Kido will play mix with Lita Nurlita on Singapore and Indonesia open for now

11. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

anybody knows this girl ? Yulia Yosephine Susanto (right) which is currently trained under Liong Chiu Shia (Liang Qiuxia) (left).
    I took this picture from bulutangkis.com

[​IMG]

12. copadh

copadh Regular Member

13. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Yes...I saw her match in AJC in KL...she is not bad but far away from susi susanti....I do not see anything special from her yet during the match

14. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Rudy, Susi is the best WS player INA has ever produced and one of the best WS in the badminton history...so, really who can compare to Susi and every INA WS player, past and present will be 'far away' from Susi, including Mia who was good but not Susi level.

15. wilcan

wilcan Regular Member

student
    IMO SUSI the best WS in badminton history!!

16. alvisiny

alvisiny Regular Member

student
    lily must become greysia pair ..
    I think they will become a good pair in WD ^_^

17. PoLLuX

PoLLuX Regular Member

Student
    I do not think they are suitable pair. Both of them is net player. and please remember Sea Games team event final when they got beaten by young MAS pair

18. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    I dont know what to say regarding the result of Indonesian Juniors in WJC. Look like the other country is far ahead. Our BS also did very bad. Vito lost in preliminary round. Riyanto lost easily in QF from Praneet, although, he had ever beaten Praneet in Tangkas Alfamart.

And today, I was very very sad looking at Riyanto result. He lost very very easily from Huang Yuxiang and Pisit Poodchalat. What happend with Riyanto ?? He is our best prospect, no one U-20 can beat him now. I became worry no one can compete in future world MS. I think, so far, Evert has the best result going to SF in AJC.

19. naistav

naistav Regular Member

It was very bad.
    INA will now should step aside from one of Badminton powerhouse for next 10 years if things still going on like this :crying:. Although some would say that WJC and AJC is not INA tradition and INA still able to grab at least one senior "major" title (OG, WC), I think INA badminton future is definitely under serious problem. We need to rise a really champion more often and as earliest as possible. I really envy of THA with Intanon, DEN with their Axelsen, WZM of CHN, etc. They are on their way like our Taufik, Mia at young ages :).

20. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    Yess, maybe we were not good at WJC, but player like Greysia and Kido could go through at least semifinal. Sony also went to Semifinal at his chance in WJC.

but now ..... :(