Glen Waverley Sat. 7:30-10:00pm Titan Badminton Club

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by ashley, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    crossed the line

HEY! Vien u didn't hide my identity in the pic where u called me a child molester or something to that effect:mad::mad:...wait that is a good thing:rolleyes:...I can sue u for defamation of fine character in a public medium using a communication device, I will get like $1mil bucks and u can go to jail for 7 years - WIN situation for all, and the bonus is u know what they do to badminton players in prison don't you:p:p:p:p

2. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    and I am pretty sure Tin won't be happy Vien of u taking a boobie shot of his gf either!

3. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler

I feel sorry for Simon, he was the only "real" badminton player on that court :p .... All i can summerise from this result is that Nick's ability to lose winnable game is much greater than your's and Eric combine :rolleyes: .... the losing force is strong with him!!!

4. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Correction: ... It was a public place, so I'm allow to take pictures :p. I didn't identify you, you just identify yourself :p. And you were trying to take picture of under age girls, i had to keep covering your lens to stop you .. I have a witness :p ... I dont have $1mil, so you'll need scam someone else to get rich :p ... I suggest Ashley, he's very very filthy rich ;)

5. Tanvi Mor

Tanvi Mor Regular Member

Recruitment Consultant
    Hi Vien,
    I will be joining you guys on Sat then!

6. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    Didn't the great pairing of Anthony/Eric also lose to Ashley/Foongyue ?

7. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    found good excuse

ummmm, that was our warm-up game, we can't move until second game:p

8. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Factoring in your losing streak. ...This might be the longest warm-up in history. .. 999 games was it? :p

9. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    D Champs are back!!!!

In your face Badminton Victoria!!! :p

They said it couldn`t happen but it did. ...They said it would never happen again. ..But it has :D

No matter how many rules and policy you write up. .We`ll always find a way into D grade :)

2011 Geelong Men D Grade Double winner. .. Vien & Anthony :p

10. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    Umm what Vien was TRYING to say:crying:, was we thank Badminton Victoria very much for their efforts to keep Victorian badminton competition fair and free of any...shall we say " avoiding potential misunderstandings between players, officials, spectators, coaches, parents about achieved graded standards".

Thankyou to your fair and generous work with all the tournament committees of the state and beyond and we hope the TITAN club has repaid your effort by participating, encouraging and DOMINATING every single badminton tournament on the FACE OF THE EARTH...well not quite:p

Vien's heightened excumberance and media broadcasting is simply a sign of distributing an awareness to the community about our successful badminton careers thus far and to ensure we continue this into the future, we would like to invite the President of BV to dinner anytime you are free, plus chaffeur driven to your strip club of your preference to show our loyalty to this fine organisation:D As another perk, you will also be given a free lapdance by "Vienna", the most beautiful badminton chick of all time for your pleasure:p:p:p REMEMBER - Vien and Anthony full support Badminton Victoria in every way and will contribute anyway possible to our strong relationship continuing into the future.

11. N4ruto

N4ruto Regular Member

Engineer
    Vien,
    Where can I get the CBA entry form?

12. N4ruto

N4ruto Regular Member

Engineer
    And since Mr Ant is down with fever, wanna partner me in D Doubles? No one knows me. :)

13. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
  14. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    " I'll talk to John Weishiet but I am extremelyreluctant to permit you or you and Anthony to enter below B grade....... " ... was part of the email I got from the CBA organiser ............. can't say much but still hopeful of atlease a C single :)

who knows maybe he'll let us in D grade Double ... i can only ask :p

15. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    Destroyed immune system

More than fever Sunny! I think it is the black plague, bronchitis, malaria, various viral diseases and old age:eek:

16. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    Trophy Hunters UNITE!

Hey Vien

Seeing you are getting canned on Central Graded thread, let's create the ultimate trophy hunters club and go underground. I have various ideas how we can all prosper with more little golden trophies in D grade:)

1. We have various interstate tournaments which BV rankings won't apply too
    2. Our force is strong still with some organisers - we are a shoe in for D grade in at least 3 tournaments in Victoria - 4 when Titans run a tournament;)
    3. By mixing up our pairings with unknown players who are quite strong, we can still kill the competition and put all those cry babies back in their box - LOSERS hahahahahaha:cool:
    4. Using alias and cunning disguises I am sure we can enter womens events as well
    5. Time to start thinking about New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Tonga D grade tournaments I think
    6. "Accidently" slash the tyres of their cars (for the poorer ppl their bicycles and skateboards for children) of all who publicly protest us, the strong third right of trophy hunters will leave them in fear to even mention us and cower at the might of our mighty smash power muaaahhh, world domination of D grade if before us!

Now luckily I have posted this in our PRIVATE SECRET CONFIDENTIAL SECURE Titans thread that no unauthorised BCér can read:D Glory to trophy hunters (and sand baggers) for 2011 and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!

17. eugene

eugene Regular Member

IT Consultant
    Yo! it's so happening in the thread. Hey...I just didn't logon for a few weeks. Anyway, what a great called out by Vien! lolx

Enjoy the game in Titan better, why pay so much for the event entry fees but get nuts from the tournament? The prize money is even lower than the entry fees WITH no throphy!

Come on Ash, we need internal tournament!

18. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    I just sent the details of our internal tournament to our players just 5 minutes ago.

I am sure Anthony and Vien will NOT be playing D grade, as we have no D grade.

19. eugene

eugene Regular Member

IT Consultant
    Ash! you missed me in the email list again :-(

20. eugene

eugene Regular Member

IT Consultant
    I knew...i went to that thread b4 here but I just did not comment anything. :l