Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

@metalorange

I am strugling to decide between the N90 and the N55 & also the N50 i was thinking that i would get the N55 but then some said that there isnt much difference between the N90 and the N55 so i then thought i would get the N90.
    But then i saw the N50, anyone know how that plays ? anyone compare it to a yonex racket ? the cheapest i can find it for is $181 +$10 for shipping so it better be worth it. As the i can get a AT700 for $126 + $10 for shipping which would save me quite a bit of money
    So does anyone have an N50 ? Care to give there thoughts ? Thanks

2. MetalOrange

MetalOrange Regular Member

LD_rules,

i think we'll have to wait for tc, as he has impeccable timing when the heavy discounts presents itself. i trust he can always zero-in and point us to the right direction when LN goods is the topic.

MetalOrange

p.s. weren't we imposing a ban (rather, confiscate his treasure trove of LNs) on tc getting the n series:). seems you've turned to the dark side of the moon:)?

tc,

has your friend opened that physical shop yet you are mentioning. although, he is keen on the japanese products only (for now;)), he might entertain the idea of getting top end LN products too, supposing the price is right?

MetalOrange

3. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

MetalOrange

Dont worry, i havent turned to the Dark side YET, i only want to sample the li ning rackets to see what all the hype is about, if it isnt better than my AT900t then it will be on this forum up for sale faster than it took me to order it. Anyone know of a website (apart from sohubuy ) that sells legit Li Ning rackets cheap ?

P.s.

We only wanted to confiscate tc's rackets so that we could keep them for ourself's !!! :D:p:p:D

4. jairbak

jairbak Regular Member

Hi,
    ok I am have done a lot of saving (money) :p and I wanna buy the best racket, to buy a good racket I have to order it because on this little island they don't sell anny good brands :mad:

I want the best power racket their is and I'm confused which one to buy..
    For good power and defense which is the best: yonex arcsaber Z slash
    Li ning N90 Woods
    yonex armortec 700
    yonex armortec 900P
    I know this thread is for Li ning fan club but PLS someone help me out I did alot of research and I'm confused so be honest and help me :) thnx

srry for the bad english

5. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    The racquets you listed are more for offensive player, you can't have the best offense and defense in one racquet. If I have to chose, my vote goes to the N90 and the AT900P.

6. jairbak

jairbak Regular Member

ow yes I know, what I ment realy was that I want the best offensive racket that is easy to manouver to but now I'm thinking about the n90 or the arc Z :p which one of these two do you think is the best for power and defense I know both are offensive but because I can't test them I have to ask for oppinions :)

7. laivc

laivc Regular Member

Sales
    If there is really a LN racket (as this is a LN fan site) that is good in power and defense, I highly recommend the Flame N50 which is endorsed by China's Fu Haifeng. Plays is similar, if not much better than the the Yonex Ti-10 (3rd Gen). I have now used it as my primary racket for double games (I still keep my YY AT900P as reserve just in case I need to sacrifice my defence for more power to attack from the baseline). However, being a convert from YY to LN, I am now seriously considering getting a LN N90 or a N55 to replace my AT900P for the same purpose.

#607 laivc, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  8. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Sorry no discount yet so far in COLD *** Beijing :D Will keep you guys posted

Feel free to confiscate, as there is only ONE and ONLY LN N55 in my treasure trove, i bet your air ticket is going to cost you more than that by coming to Beijing. ;)

Shop is opening on 16th Jan 2010 at "Mu Dan Yuan" (Exit B of Mu Dan Yuan Station, Line 10 Subway) Am going there on the first day and will snap some photos and post it here in BC. For your bag kinky sake, i will snap some nice bags and aso TC700 and Mizunos JP version shoes. :D
    But no, he does not sell LN products. Even if yes, it will be standard China retail price, which is the "heaven price" range.

9. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Both N90 and Arc Z are solid offensive rackets.
    There is no such racket as Solid offence + defence exist. More often than not one outshines the other in each racket. And as i said, try to borrow, lend, by whatever means try the racket you intended to buy before committing it.
    The last thing you wish is you bought a RMB1980 N90 (Or Arc Z, AT700, TC700, whatever) because BC forum said is THE BEST, MUST BUY, WONT REGRET. But when you use it, it feels worse than a RMB200 brandless racket. (VERY POSSIBLE can happen when one buy a racket blindly in most time)
    OK, i know i am a "OLD" **** naggy tckang.
    i rest my case.
    :D :D :D

10. jairbak

jairbak Regular Member

i now that I have to try it first but here in curacao badminton isn't popular only 10 people or less here have hi end rackets and all are yonex and the newest model is the muscle power 99 and the nanospeed 9900 I tried both, didn't like the ns 9900 because I am a more offensive player :p

So it is impossible for me to try the arc Z or the n90 :(..
    OK to make it easier for u which of these rackets 2 rackets are better overall rackets :p I dont qant a overall racket,, but which of these two are a better overall racket pls give me one of these 2 rackets otherwise I'll have to with my eyes close :p

11. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    IF you ask ME, i will tell you Arc Z as it is now my primary racket. But Arc Z has very small sweet spot and totally different play rhythm/timing of contact. So good luck if you pick this. N90 is not my cup of tea but i am sure there are many that will disagree and say N90 is way better than Arc Z.

So may i suggest to put this off line in Private Message (PM) and lets get back to the main topic of this thread, which is meant to discuss ONLY Li Ning Rackets .

Cheers :D

12. MetalOrange

MetalOrange Regular Member

thanks in advance for offering to snap and feed my bag fetishness:D!

still LD_rules and i will come and confiscate it despite of the ass freezing temp there:), remember there's that added bonus--the slick white bag!). but you only have one n55, hmmm...anyways LD_rules is bordering on turning to the dark side so i can have the one you have haha:D? right LD_rules:D? we would have no use of one half a racquet don't you think:D?

13. jairbak

jairbak Regular Member

one last question

Do any of you guys know if the li ning n90 on www.mybadmintonstore.com is real, and or where I can get a li ning n90 for a good price??

14. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Yes it is real you can get it from sohubuy aswell

15. jairbak

jairbak Regular Member

oke thank you, do you get it with the 3 pcs bag?

16. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

no you can have his zelm PP10000 with the free bag and I will take the N55:D:D
    I was thinking I might stick with yonex actually and get myself a AT700 but not sure yet

17. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

honestly I am not too sure if you get it with the three piece bag as I hvet ordered one (yet:eek:) so wouldn't I know I think you do though

18. jairbak

jairbak Regular Member

hahah oke :) haha thank you, but I think I'm gonna order from mybadmintonshop it's easier for me :) haha and on witch page do I get a good review on the n90 :( :p i kno I'm lazyy :p

19. birdieman

birdieman Regular Member

don't get the N90. for $100US more, you can get the newer N90-2. :D

20. jairbak

jairbak Regular Member

thats a lot of money for me man :p hahahahah :p