Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Forgot to mentioned I am pwned by RSL as well :cool:

Well, You can always look at the Buggati Veyron as a pimped Wolksvagen.. (buggatti is owned by VW) ,or the Gallardo for that matter ..

Actually you seem to be a bit narrow minded about racket technology and what is advanced and what is not..

If you think LNs DF, PCF, HB, TB-Nano, Ti-Extra-elastic, Ultra-carbon,Free-hole, Inner vawe, aerotec-beam, dynamic optimum frame, Taper-shapt, high-tesnisl slim-shaft & 3D braid t-joint etc. are "cheap", then my only conclusion is that you don't know much about racket tech in the first place...

And even if you don't understand the tech, it doesnt really matter.. You just pick the racket up and play with it, if it is worth the money you buy it, if you don't think it is worth the money you don't buy it.. how hard is that :)

Stop Whining just becuase other players may not share your racket preferences and actaully think it is refresing and good for our sport when a big company is putting lots of effort jumping into the badminton business :)

/Towbeer

2. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    N90II is just for info sharing

Hahahahaha
    Guys, the N90II i posted is just to anounce that Li Ning will roll out this ....well N90 Version II.
    Whether it is pimpped up volkswagon or real konisegg, time will tell. For me , at RMB 3980 it is a BIG NO NO for me. RMB3980 i can invest in a nice JP 951W Sleek bag and 2 JP Arc Z s whom i know MetalORange will immediately fly over to meet me in Wangfujing to see them. :D :D :D
    But it's a free world and i would say the N90II LTD package and is designed to cater and "tailor" made for the local Chinese' taste in China. The leather stuff does not appeals to me at all.

3. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Errr Please re-edit this crap. It will make any reader to twist their tongue and may end up suffering a stroke after they finished reading the whole 2 paragraphs.
    Hint: Google or any other software translation often churns out rubbish. ;)

4. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Glad you like your N55. To me the N55 is quite similar to Arc 7 and Arc 10 but feels better overall.
    Like you, i am "Stuck" with Arc Z after getting used to it. All the other rackets become inferior......:crying: Only way to enjoy other rackets is to put aside Arc Z at home .:p

5. MetalOrange

MetalOrange Regular Member

i am just playing with the kid and the kid gets so tweaked!

so li ning should get a consult from LV they they want a pimp version just like the PLA got the makeover from Christian Dior.

of course i like wangfujing so much...btw what do you call those red-coloured fruit covered with candy sweets on a stick?

how about snake soup, ever liked it?

6. MetalOrange

twobeer,

you always forget how you like name calling (you forgot your other posts with name calling overtures?), then when someone calls you names you just curl up and feel condescending (begging for civility) and obligingly puckers-up. stick with what you know best. collecting sticks, playing well with them, tinker with technology (which btw, proves zit that you know racquet tech more than the other) and do write ups/reviews.

MetalOrange

#346 MetalOrange, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  7. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    For me special editions (like Yonex ltd, Bravesword with metal-box case, RSL diamond rackt etc.) has never struck a cord.. Why pay extra for things that does not improve the gameplay ???

I am drooling over to try out the N90-II, but i would never consider an expensive limited edition pack ... (maybe as a gift but never for myself)..

/T

8. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Last night . for the first time try the mid range Li Ning power tact 301C.. which cost me $210 after discount. I strung using Li ning string 0.70mm , tension 27.

Now to share with all brothers here!

LI Ning power tact 301C

Lobbing : 8/10

Netting : 8/10

dropping: 8/10

Smashing power: 8/10

Drive shot: 7.8/10

Back hand shots: 7.8/10

Pushing of shutters: 8/10

Feeling of racket: 8/10 (Same feel as YONEX armotec 900 POWER)

STIFFNESS: 8/10 also (Same feel as YONEX armotec 900 POWER)

Head heavy: 8/10 also (Same feel as YONEX armotec 900 POWER)

Conclusion : Quite the same feel as yonex armotec 900 power, good , quite like this racket.. Bros who like armotec 900 and used this racket before will like this Li ning power tect 301 C.

9. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Finally a decent review....care to share some photo???
    ;)

10. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
  11. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    First,
    When we say "care to share some photo" it means to share YOUR OWN racket that you have purchased, by taking some photo of it. :rolleyes:
    I live and work in China and as a badminton hardware fanatic, i don't need you to point me the BBE photo of this racket. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Secondly,
    Your BBE link is WRONG. :(

12. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    Hey bro , mine is the same as the one as bbe sports, as i dont have a camera phone to take pict of it !

13. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Hmmm, for S$210, might as well add abit more to get the N90 at S$270 (from HK) since you worship Lin Dan and always want to use the same racquet he does.

14. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
    Hey bro: in hongkong can really get N90 at $270, is sing dollar or RMB, can buy at which shop... ?

thank you!

15. Ferrerkiko

audit assistant
  16. lilgamer1337

lilgamer1337 Regular Member

school
    can you put up a n77 review? i was thinking of buying either n77 or n70 idk which one though

17. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    IF it is RMB270, the whole Hong Kong has sunk by now, due to Mainland Chinese and crazy people like me all go there to grab it.
    Wake up. Even the fake N90 is selling at RMB340!

18. MetalOrange

bro tc,

ferrerkiko indicated sgd270 not rmb270, about fair price since probably it's christmas clearance sale just enough time to usher in the n90II at start of 2010?

MetalOrange

#358 MetalOrange, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  19. Louislkw

Louislkw Regular Member

Enginneer in Oil and Gas
    Your memory did not served you well. Mentioned to you previously in last few pages currently there is a promotion of whole range of LiNing products at 32% discount in China. What you still waiting for? Christmas is around the corner and your bonus is coming. :D:D

Want me to ship together with your stuff? Admin fee charge you 10%. :p

Well, there are two different types of BP301C. Did you know about that? Which one you bought?

For the price of S$201, I'm able to get 2 BP301C at that time with some freebies along. Just not worth the price and no re-sale value. :D:D

20. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Thanks Tckang for clarifying and Metalorange, Ferrekiko was asking if it is in SGD or RMB.
    ========================================================
    Hey bro: in hongkong can really get N90 at $270, is sing dollar or RMB, can buy at which shop... ?
    ========================================================

I didn't bother to clarify as I specifically put down S$ instead of HK$ and also logically it can't be RMB270 as that would mean it is cheaper than APACS clone racquets and as Tckang so rightly pointed out, at RMB270, it is cheaper than the fake N90. Also, though HK is part of China, everything is priced in HK$ and not RMB.

#360 teoky, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2009