This AT-900T fake or not??

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by sifuyono, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    Oh really? Then where can IP be warrantied?

2. kristian

kristian Regular Member

Relax is indicate that the IP racket is genuine ,if the racket is lighter than SP code than u got to question it.and for the info for you IP racket that had hole is better in durability than SP racket.
    Cause all the IP racket is heavier and stiffer than SP racket and all JP racket heavier and stiffer than IP racket.thats why didnt use SP racket i'm a JP and national team racket user,cause i'm an attacking player and that give me more power.

To resolve the problem there is 2 way
    1. Peel of the sunrise sticker if only the transparent wich peel of and the hologram stay at the racket,than it is genuine.
    2. Open the basic grip and you will find the serial code.

I think for sifu its already answer your problem,if the seller dare to peel of the sunrise than its genuine,cause i always do that to my seller.

and the warranty for yonex IP racket there is 2 way

1.For IP racket which had sunrise sticker in the cone and didnt have a punch hole in the green yonex butt,u can warranty it at yonex sunrise singapore
    2. For IP racket which had a punch hole in the green yonex butt but didnt have a sunrise sticker,u can warranty it at National Team Yonex Supplier, IF U ARE A NATIONAL PLAYER AND U STRING IT IN THE NATIONAL TEAM HEADQUARTER.if u arent national player and u didnt string it in there ,ud didnt get the warranty

if u didnt sure that the hole one that didnt had a sticker is genuine ,than open the basic grip,than you will find the serial code.

the hole one and didnt have a sunrise sticker ,it is for marked the racket that the racket is not for sale in regular market or not for common people

Thread CLose lah,if u wanna know more ask me about it.
    infar32@yahoo.com, add me
    and please for newbie who didnt know much about yonex racket dont talk to much like he is a pro in yonex rackets.cause can mislead another newbie

#42 kristian, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  3. h4n5ip

h4n5ip Regular Member

Nice to seeing you again here.
    No problem bro take your time, check the serial and cone code.
    Remember that I only here to help.

For the sunrise sticker, that true, if it's original, then when you peel the sticker, is only the surface came out. The picture will still attach.
    So when you afraid to buy fake racket do peel of the sticker, that will tell you for sure.

For the IP racket for national player, they don't have this sunrise sticker.
    But IP out there in the market they have sunrise sticker and you can claim to any yonex dealer.

Yes kristian was right, IP (without sunrise) national player racket can be claimed if you are string at the national headquarter.

Furthermore who will claim the racket, they are (national player) I believe have plenty of racket. Get real guys, will you claim your racket if you were national player. What you need is only ask another racket.

#43 h4n5ip, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  4. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

btw once again, i was just stated that the racket`s serial code is real!!! not the whole racket..
    i did not said that the whole racket is 100% legitimate!!

5. sifuyono

sifuyono Regular Member

Follow me on Twitter: @sifuyono
    okay...okay easy........ n relax.....guys
    now back to topic...

6. gendruw

gendruw Regular Member

thanks for sharing this :D

7. malayali

malayali Regular Member

namaskaaram..
    Dude, I dont understand what you are trying to state or prove here?? That there is no correlation between the serial and the racket?? Noone in here asks if just the serials are legit, they want to hear if the racket is legit. Anyways, if you are making statements like these, please be clear in your 'conclusions' to avoid confusion for other members.... thats all I am saying.

8. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

ok ok...
    anyway, i just sound out my personal opinion only..i dont want to create unnecessary argument here though...
    no any hard feelings k?
    cheers:);)

9. issarakaya

issarakaya Regular Member

Operational Dir.
    Already did :D
    yes, i really aware bout this. And i agree bout the YY faker is really make a very good job.......:rolleyes:
    Yes, i also know the situation but the temptation is too big to ignore :p
    1. I did that to my AT900T when i buy it and all description is exactly like you said :)
    2. I will do that, cause i want to put Karakal grip to my new one :)
    Thanks for your suggest, that's really a good information to me and other member :)
    Already did at the first buy but not because genuine issue, because i want to see my cone serial :rolleyes:
    and for claim issue, i know all consequence so relax bro, i'm not planning to broke mine ;)

Okay thanks for all member's help......

10. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    First,it's an ip.There will be no sunrise hologram and no PBSI logo.Secondly,the serial looks like in a correct format.From the pic u've given,i can't really see whether it's a laser engraved or it's just printed.

About the holes under the bottom means it's a certain national team player's choice.And,they probably sell it because it's their excess rackets.So,i would have to congratulate u earlier then..

11. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Another tip is to examine the original grip to the other but same model that u already know is genuine.N just like kristian said,the barcode under the grip also.And another way,check the bottom at the end of yonex and the yy circle..is it flat or is it a bit contoured.U can see or u can feel it out easily.Most fakes will try to paint and make it feel almost the same.But they can't fake the bottom,the barcode.

Just a lil more advice,try to take the pics of ur rackets with no flash light,and do it in a bright place,such as outdoor.Turn on the micro mode or the flower sign.Take pics of it until u get the best result.That way,it'll be more clearer n it'll be easier for us to help u.

12. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    You can still use flash but you need to change the angle of the racket to reduce the glare or reflection that comes off the racket. You can use the camera without flash as well assuming you use a tripod to do this (with camera timer). In both cases you can use the micro mode.

13. malayali

malayali Regular Member

namaskaaram..
    Macro mode ;)......

14. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Lol!! I blame Smichz for that because he used "micro" and I just copied the word off there haha!

Yes "macro".

15. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

For sifuyono,this is an additional links that i used to inquire to the members to determine whether mine's real or not..n it's real.So,may this be useful,since mine also an AT900T.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50693

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47779

As u can see in the first link,the grommets between the fake/clone with the genuine one r different.The "long" grommet cannot be attained other than to import it straight from japan.Most fakers won't do that.Secondly,the at titanium stripes on the 9-3o'clock,as in power armor system..most fakes will only look like the first one.Since most of the fakers won't have the same material as what they have in japan's yonex factory.

16. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

LOL..sorry,don't really get whether it was called as a micro,or macro,since we don't call it that way.

17. malayali

malayali Regular Member

namaskaaram..
    I know you got it; just making sure it doesnt mislead others... that s all.
    Have a nice week-end everyone & happy shopping (for legit rackets)......

18. bacchuswng

bacchuswng Regular Member

Poor graduate student
    phandrew, may I ask where this can be bought? I just broke my AT700 and am looking for a replacement.

Thanks in advance.

19. phandrew

phandrew Regular Member

Racquet breaker
    Wingeebadminton. They are also selling the AT700 for $135USD

20. bacchuswng

bacchuswng Regular Member

Poor graduate student
    Thanks for the prompt response!