This AT-900T fake or not??

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by sifuyono, Sep 10, 2008.

1. issarakaya

issarakaya Regular Member

Operational Dir.
    Hi smichz, thanks 4 your info.........both point already check and the result is genuine :rolleyes:. I get mine today and i check all genuine point here, only shaft & cone serial not check to @leehsim yet. All detail is correct and i'm sure the other one that @sifu post here is same also:D. So many thanks to everybody here and see u @smichz and @h4nsip in our gath 6 soon :cool:

2. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    I'd love to,but too bad i couldn't be there,since i'm already back in china.Hopefully i can play together with u all next year,n of course,in a better form of play.:)

Wait,is that urs?I thought it was sifu's AT900T..

3. issarakaya

issarakaya Regular Member

Operational Dir.
    The first picture is my friend at900t, his nick is @armortec and i just get the same racket code yesterday from same source:rolleyes:. @sifu just want to check the originality 'bout this racket 'cause he's very concern bout the genuine or fake issue especially this code is IP. The picture is taken by @armortec from my thread in KK forum:cool:.
    Sigh......now i must train harder:cool:, to challenge you maybe one year is not enough to improve my ability :eek::eek::eek: But i'll try........;)

4. NaVdEep

NaVdEep Regular Member

Business Owner
    I read somewhere that a yonex badminton racquet with a hole on the yy logo means that that particular racquet was circulated only for top class players (Lin Dan, Peter Gade etc.) and not in the general public.
    You can also send the codes of that particular racquet to Yonex Japan and find out its particulars.

Hope this helps !;)

5. sifuyono

sifuyono Regular Member

Follow me on Twitter: @sifuyono
    the hole thing racquet dosen't covered by guarantee term

6. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    U seek for "performance" or "treat better" of urself,for collection,or even earn more "respect"..u buy IP,JP,CP,etc..U prefer more safety,those who has the warranty,if u're in indonesia,u buy SP.U can't buy JP,CP,IP or any other outer version n expect them to give u warranty in the SP's area.In japan,they won't accept warranty from the other version..so does every other country which has their own country code.Besides,some of them like IP,CP,KP,or any national team's racket won't give any warranty at all.U should've understand it before u even buy it.=)