How to beat Lin Dan?

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by pBmMalaysia, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Ayabrea

Ayabrea Regular Member

I just realized why LD won't be allowed to retire, because Li Ning needs him as one of their flagship players to beat out Yonex as the dominant badminton racquets provider. China is most likely a big shareholder in Li Ning (thus them forcing all of their players to use Li Ning racquets), so they have a stake in Li Ning succeeding. Thus they will exert their behind the scenes influence to ensure that LD gets back on top, even if LD has the intention of performing poorly to be granted an early and comfy retirement. I am thinking that Super Dan will be back in full force in the next one or two major tournaments after China "convinces" him to win again. :p

Ayabrea

2. Wong8Egg

Wong8Egg Regular Member

I see so much non-sense.

"The Iphone is only a dominate player in the private consumer market, its a nobody in the corporate consumer market."

This has to be the biggest joke right? How can you say the private consumer market is nothing? Unless every corporate ppl carry 5 blackberry around.

Look, Li-Ning badminton is only focusing in the China market at the moment and it is only 2 years old. You're comparing them on a global scale and that's invalid.

Giving Li Ning time who knows if they will out-do Yonex, and it is likely cause they have a very strong foundation ($$). Why would LiNing bother to sponsor any player from other countries when they don't even have the distribution setup??? I am sure they are busy enough for their expansion in the Chinese market alone.

So tell me, what kind of offer that Yonex could offer and Li Ning can't match? Equipment or money? Unless every player is a Yonex fan boy otherwise I don't your point here.

ok, I am done with this, we've drifted too far away.

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    yesterday on the bus, i saw one 35-40 year woman wearing Li Ning walking shoes.
    I have yet seen any non-badminton person here wearing yonex shoes, especially outside the court.

4. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    yes thats is correct n china is a big shareholder. he will be back depend on how deal strike, am i correct?:)

5. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    A friend of mine bought a Yonex 100th AE limited edition t-shirt which was black in colour. I asked him why he chose black since our weather here is hot and humid and he said 'this is not for game play, its for casual wear.

Another incident was this sports equipment salesman that i know bought a few pieces of Victor tees to wear on chinese new year celebrations.:D:D

6. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    black colour tee's is quite nice in terms of looking but hehe... if one have dandruff problem it will be uncool.......

7. Ayabrea

Ayabrea Regular Member

LOL, I never said that the private market is nothing. Read what I said carefully. In 2009, the Iphone only accounted for 15% of all smart phones sold that year while Blackberry accounted for 21%. What does that tell you about which phone is more popular?

Li Ning is clearly trying to compete with Yonex at the global level. Stealing all of China's players through political means to promote their own racquets in international tournaments and the Olympics is clearly an attempt at global marketing. Li Ning isn't "too busy expanding in China" to sponsor other foreign players. Plain and simple, they don't have the foreign political pull nor the racquet sales volume to sponsor the foreign players. I am 100% certain that they would if they could. For example, if LCW asked Li Ning to sponsor him, Li Ning would be retarded to refuse, so don't try to make it sound like Li Ning is too good or has better things to do than sponsor foreign players.

Ayabrea

8. cooler

cooler Regular Member

I think other pros have figured out ways to beat LD now.
    U should ask them or watch their video and see how to beat lin dan.
    It would save me alot of postings.

9. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    How to beat LD??:eek: That was in the past. The secret currently is how to revive LD.:p
    Sir, what say you??

10. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    other pro may post something
    watching video may learn something
    but you, cooler has post nothing:D

11. cooler

cooler Regular Member

just be patience, i need to find it from google.LOL
    Of course as u and several boasters have told us all, they and you know way more than me, and yet, they don't share their infos but instead only mock those who try to find facts and information obtained from public medium. Surely, i would not need to resort to google if those who claims to know more than me, tell about it to us here.:rolleyes:

I have suggested viewing LD video to learn how to beat him and u says that's nothing, you know better so PLEASE, don't let me hold u back, you grandmaster and information guru. Why wait for cooler to google it? Show us the money!!!! The sooner the better because only then u can prove to us u didn't googled yourself either ROFLAMO

IMO, i say you boasters are just huffers, bluffers and puffers who couldn't blow down 3 little piggies straw house down.

#211 cooler, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  12. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    cooler, your above post is again nothing and because you misread what i quote you start attacking me and you did this in most of your posts to other bcers!:mad:
    i never said you are wrong - did i say watching video is nothing? :confused:
    and you also misunderstood me - when i said nothing means who in the world doesn't know the video exits and watching it can help?:confused:

you have to change your thinking of members here, not everybody is attacking you all the time (i admit i do sometimes when i find your post just too much! ;)). i hope below can refresh you::cool:

what i have said about you, still stand unless you make a fool of yourself!;)

so, lets get something for this thread, lin dan losing to bao cl and peter gade recently - can we find something there (from video) and comment here? lets do something interesting:D

13. headphones

headphones Regular Member

Whenever I get home after a long and stressful day, I always love to pull up a nice comfy chair, make myself a bowl of hot buttery popcorn, load up BC forums, and enjoy the cooler vs pBmMalaysia show :D

Is Season 1 going to come on Blu-ray and DVD???

14. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    we didn't know we are that popular

15. cooler

cooler Regular Member

the only fool(s) here are those who claim to know alot and keep asking cooler questions or sit silently and then pounce on cooler's postings. LOL You can demonstrate your badminton prowess by telling us what you know, no need to wait for cooler to make so many posts, is that right?

yes, there are lots of videos of LD lost matches. LCW and TH fans aren't shy about posting LD lost videos. In fact, in youtube, not every LD win matches are shown but practically all LD lost videos are available LOL. Hmmm, I wonder how come?? I guess jia you fans are out numbered in youtube as in BF too LOL

Ex. LD lost matches to watch and analyse how to beat LD

2005 WC MSF lost to TH
    2006 AG individual MSF lost to TH
    2007 Japan Open MSSF lost to LCW
    2008 TC MSSF lost to LCW
    2009 Swiss Open MSF lost to LCW

In 2007 japan open, LD lost prolly because he was following XXF's match on the next court :p

Attached Files:

16. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    thats a lot of work you have done and i am amazed you even keep track of lin dan losses but i have seen most of them that's why i said watching video can help.

as for asking you questions? well, you are practically everywhere, reading and replying to most of bcers post and i won't go any further than that..

if you go back to this thread i think it's not the first time you ask me to post what i know, maybe too many threads you may have forgotten, i understand!

as i said earlier you post nothing but now you post a lot including a picture but all from google, well at least its better than nothing!

lastly i'll say it once again, if you could just smoothen the rough edges from your elbow i would enjoy reading your reply more. :D

#216 pBmMalaysia, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  17. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Unlike bolehers, i study the great ones, both their wins AND the losses.

18. cooler

cooler Regular Member

i forgot to add, don't bother to study videos of LD losses to BCL, chen hong, Chen Jin because all those matches are fixed.

19. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    i haven't really study these video yet but i will and i know what to find:D

about that lin dan losing while xxf was playing, do you really think it was because of that? :D

20. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    this is interesting! i hope you are referring to lin dan and in all his winnings and losses what makes him lose?;)