Super Series Grand Finale Group Stage (12-14 December 2012)

Discussion in 'Super Series Final 2012' started by etudiant, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beta2k

Beta2k Regular Member

2. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Sasaki elected to withdraw. Simple ;);)

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    All secondary and subsequent posts to a troller get deleted (almost 'all')

4. depleter

depleter Regular Member

student
    Only 2 players at max from a country can play.As china has 3 wang zhengming ca'nt play.Next sasaki was invited but he rejected.so VITTINGHUS is playing.

5. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

Fair enough, mod. Next time we should just simply ignore the troller.

#525 Jonc108, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  6. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Saina has (rightly or wrongly) for coming across as arrogant -- Whats wrong with you man!!! Moderators have to look into this as well not only seeing as one sided :(...If people defend themselves from such a comment arises from LD Rules targeting a particular player, then he is called as troller. And what is this guy named as????? I have been watching this guy LD Rules , seems to be so enthusiastic in disgracing and posting comments against saina in any thread whereever her name arises.. What's your real problem man?..

Whatever you say, whether she passes today's hurdle or not, she is one of the best women's singles badminton player in the world..

The way this guy is irritating all the saina's fans by simply calling her as arrogant and unnecessarily dragging others by his objectionable comments.. Moderators have to definitely look into this..

I definitely, know the moderator 'cheung' will look into this and take appropriate steps as soon as possible.. I have been noticing LD Rules ... Unnecessary he will start to make some controversial statement and try to get pleasure from that..

#526 scorpion1, Dec 14, 2012
  7. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    I hope my post didn't come across as critizising LCW for speaking out.. I think he is barking up the wrong tree with critizing BWF and the schedule in this case, but I am also a big fan of honesty, and really like when players get emotional in interviews and really speak what's on their minds instead of just giving the same boring rehearsed professionally correct bs to all post-game questions all th time!

8. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    I hope my post didn't come across as critizising LCW for speaking out.. I think he is barking up the wrong tree with critizing BWF and the schedule in this case, but I am also a big fan of honesty, and really like when players get emotional in interviews and really speak what's on their minds instead of just giving the same boring rehearsed professionally correct bs to all post-game questions all the time!

9. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

WSX vs IR is on, no livestreaming, anyone?

Thanks, available now !

#529 Justin L, Dec 14, 2012
  10. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

A smash winner to go 11-10 up from WSX.

11. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

12. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Another cross court smash for 12-10, not bad, Shixian.

13. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

14. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

My humble opinions:

1. this looks more like a troll post than others. If I m mod, should really look at it ( I don't mind removing my this post together if so necessary :D)

2. Most ppls here agree to "agree to disagree", but debate the disagreement based on facts and fair judgement. Surpressing others' opion or twisting/biasing others' comments to force them to agree to you is really unacceptable.

3. As a side-watch, LD Rules' comments were not always agreeable to me, yet the post u r against actually consisted of facts and fair comments. you could counter-argue with him with other facts. And how could you represent "all Saina's fans"? Definitely not all her fans are like you...

4. Why attack his name? Ppl have a freedom to choose his name here. I wouldn't attack your name though it relate to some toxic creature...

5. Why press/preempt the mod? I m sure he/she keeps a close eye on every post, esp all these latest and hottest threads...

6. No one stop your own extreme love on Saina, yet don't force others to love her or you, don't try to kill others if they don't. Ok? :D

#534 Jonc108, Dec 14, 2012
  15. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one

Ha ha.. Thats why you are not moderator... Simple..:D If you eliminate all posts posted by people whoever reply to the posts which deliberately says something against a player..., definitely, you wont come near to moderator.. Even i can say the same thing to you. If i were a moderator and seeing such comments from LD Rules, definitely, i will delete the same.. Really this makes sense.. :)

Did i say anything against any chinese player.. Like 'arrogant' or any other words in this thread, i bet you i will not reply you again.. I was completely defending a player who proved herself in this badminton arena which was completely dominated by chinese players.. :)

Am i forcing to love her?? Lol... Again an ignorant answer.. I just replied not to throw unnecessary words against her which are totally wrong... :) So, you are totally into LD Rules, whatever he said was correct right???? .

Definitely, Moderator will keep an eye on this.. I never used such words against any particular player like LD Rules used here. If a person continuously attack a top ranked player for simple self pleasure, it is totally not accepted by any person.. :mad:

Who attacked??? Me !!! Lol.. He was the one who continuously attacking saina for nothing.... I never name a person unnecessarily unless or until he/she deliberately attack a top ranked player for his self pleasure ...:)

#535 scorpion1, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  16. yamsyams

yamsyams Regular Member

I do think that Saina is arrogant (whether or not that is the fault of the Indian media is subject of another discussion altogether). And guess what, I am entitled to my opinions, just like you are. If you can't accept that, then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet.

17. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Jealous fellow.. Ha ha... Are you god ?? To tell me what to do and what not to do..?? :D

18. yamsyams

yamsyams Regular Member

If that's the best response you can come up with, what can I say? I'll let others be the judge.

19. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Yep... I wont reply as if you people do.. I never target any particular player for nothing.. They have come to this level with so many sacrifices and talent.... Simple:)

CHEERS !!!

20. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

Now i know why people is so stubborn, someone got the "paranoid schizophrenia"... Poor boy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.