Post YOUR Yonex Serial Numbers, No eBay Enquiries, Read Post#1, price/source required

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by kwun, Apr 25, 2005.

1. barnzy666

barnzy666 New Member

student
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armourtec 700

shaft serial: 8197587
    cone code : 251078UK
    source : directsportseshop
    price : £65
    thanks alot andy

2. ryim_

ryim_ Regular Member

Capital Market Research
    Did you copy and forget to change the shaft serial on your AT700?

3. barnzy666

barnzy666 New Member

student
    oooopppsss well spotted, very sorry
    racket model: Yonex Armourtec 700
    shaft serial: 7221239
    cone code : 251078UK

source : directsportseshop
    price : £65

4. iimonkey

iimonkey Regular Member

Hi,

Can you help me check out whether mine is a fakie too plz?

racket model: Yonex ArcSaber10
    shaft serial: 7808408
    cone code : 160783CD
    source : Lee's Badminton, Markham (Canada)
    price : $230 CAD

Thx a mill :)

5. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    Definitely. Thanks for adding that but no matter how many times you reiterate it, people always seem to buy the fakes from ebay. Not everyone but enough to give them business.

6. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

unfortunately, a lot of people don't know any better, so they believe they are getting a good deal. in any case, at least we're helping to put a dent in their operations, even if it is a small dent. every buyer saved is a buyer satisfied and a small triumph.

7. badjunkie8

badjunkie8 New Member

Student
    Help authenticate please

racket model: Yonex Muscle Power 100

shaft serial: 6225365
    cone code : 090667IP
    source : Hong Kong (bought by a friend, don't know shop)
    price : USD$150

I hope this Sticky is still alive.

Thanks in advance.

8. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 900 Technique shaft Serial:7797627; Cone Code:100784SP (date=10 Jul 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its respective shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

9. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Nanospeed 8000 shaft Serial:7362940; Cone Code:090185SP (date=09 Jan 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its respective shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

#6869 leehsim, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  10. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Arc Saber 10 shaft Serial:7632315; Cone Code:280482ID (date=28 Apr 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its respective shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

11. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 500 shaft Serial:7009224; Cone Code:090779GR (date=09 Jul 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its respective shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

12. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Muscle Power 99 SP shaft Serial:4781143; Cone Code:2002421D (date=20 Feb 2004) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its respective shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

13. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Muscle Power 99 shaft Serial:6901244; Cone Code:210573SP (date=21 May 2007; inferred from list entries) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its respective shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

14. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex ArcSaber 10 shaft Serial:7400833; Cone Code:250182SP (date=25 Jan 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its respective shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

15. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

The cone code is totally wrong in the format. But it is usually rare and difficult to buy a "fake" racket from shops in Singapore.

16. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 700 limited shaft Serial:7611290; Cone Code:160482UK (date=16 Apr 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its respective shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

17. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

Amendment to Post #6872

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Muscle Power 99 SP shaft Serial:4781143; Cone Code:200242ID (date=20 Feb 2004) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its respective shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

18. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Ti-10 (purple)3rd gen shaft Serial:7677933; Cone Code:190588SP (date=19 May 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its respective shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

19. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 900 Technique shaft Serial:7797800; Cone Code:100784SP (date=10 Jul 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its respective shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

20. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 900 Power shaft Serial:7782895; Cone Code:040784GR (date=04 Jul 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its respective shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.