Bam - please fire misbun and rashid sidek

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Dato A, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    I suggest we shall stop posting on this thread.

People said, CANNOT blame coach when players under-performed.

People said, when MAS player failed, some fan, or A fan came out and give negative comments.

People said, Australia fans is better.

Coach cannot be blame because they only train, advise and give opinion to shuttlers. It's all depend on how much the shuttler can catch-up.

Player cannot be blame because they have tried their best and with great effort.

Management cannot be blame simply because all are Superstars and most with Dato/ Datuk's infront of their name.

At the end, no one is need to be responsible for the failure. I see it as a DISASTER when MAS team lost to JPN team. And a HUMILIATION when MAS lost to Thailand badminton team. I created this thread after i saw on how the youngster, the so-called Elite Back-Up performed when they met Thais junior player.

Short abbreviation for monday is M. Tuesday is T. What about Wednesday, Thursday and Friday? The answer is W T F......

I see no future for Malaysia Badminton Sports when BAM practise this practises - Fail doesnt matter, do it next time. We still have time. We still young. Give chance.

We are in deep ****.

2. jimbo

jimbo Regular Member

If coach is NOT to be blamed, why on earth soccer clubs paying millions n millions dollars to get Mourihno's signature?

3. Bugsy

Bugsy Regular Member

Agree.. we may have different views but we can't say someone's opinion is wrong.
    Just because we criticise our underperforming badminton player, coach, association,, it doesn't make us 'negative' or 'destructive'
    So..it is not necessary for someone to leave the thread
    Thanks to thread starter for initiating such topic for discussion

4. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Yeah, LCW asked to switch back to Misbun after Li Mao left. Misbun->LM-> Wong Tat Meng-> Misbun
    Hahaha, you also watched that youtube vid that george uploaded.

Well, I agree with some of Dato A's points like getting rid of Rashid(for the sake of the back up MS) but I disagree with getting rid of Misbun. For LCW, get an additional ...consultant or something from CHina, if they want to come. That I think can only happen if Hendrawan decides to go back INA mid 2011, BAM can only afford 1 foreign coach at a time.
    Unless, they ask Rexy to buzz off too.

5. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    i doubt jose did any coaching work when he is a manager
    lol

6. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    hiyo, money politics i guess haha

in some cases it can be the coaches,

as i don't know the situation i can't comment.lol

7. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    My last post before this thread is close. I agree with you.

There are so many protective people in MAS and the best part is no one is accountable when things go awry. Always have 2nd chance, 3rd , 4th and so on.

Let's look at LCW's situation. The Elite Back ups and others are more complicated.

LCW : He is our best MS player at the moment, based on results and I am very proud of him. It is not easy for him to be where he is today.

Misbun : Based on some members' postings, his hardwork, dedication, etc... is a good coach. No doubt.

This combination has been around for some time and has won some titles but to achieve better results, things have to change. Change the player or the coach? Get LCW another coach (sorry, I don't have the answer) to achieve his goals in his remaining playing days (which isn't very long) or get Misbun another player to groom? Both options maybe workable but which one would yield quicker result? I think it is the former. It is time to go separate ways but not for us to decide. Perhaps master and disciple are to close and felt indebted towards each other.

Meanwhile, we shall continue waiting.

8. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    ..and he just had a bad day in the office. 1-0 to me??

9. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    eventhough i am not taht into football but at least i know jose doesn't need do the coaching work
    but manager responsible for the result?
    yes

the road is still long
    many people thing bpl title for chelsea for sure after man utd continuously draw away matches
    but now they 2 points ahead of chelsea
    i hope real madrid can win the league title this year

10. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    I doubt it very much

11. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER

Haha....what type badminton fan are u???
    write without fact....
    before LM arrived, misbun already raised LCW game to a higher level....before that, almost all malaysian fan dont know who is LCW....dont forget this..............

about your logic:

Without Misbun, DLCW is nothing?

Or without DLCW, Misbun is nothing?

why u not said without LCW, LM also nothing????

which player LM able to raised from unknown player to well known player???[/QUOTE]

1. Dong Jiong (former WR No. 1 player) was under LM.
    2. Lee Hyun Il and Shon Seung Mo from Korea are also product of LM.

What about Misbun Sidek?

12. asriwn

asriwn Regular Member

Desa Paya Mengkuang, Gelang Patah,Johor, Malaysia
    which player LM able to raised from unknown player to well known player???[/QUOTE]

1. Dong Jiong (former WR No. 1 player) was under LM.
    2. Lee Hyun Il and Shon Seung Mo from Korea are also product of LM.

What about Misbun Sidek?[/QUOTE]

Show me the Malaysia case?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    being able to raised non Malaysia player does not mean he also can raised Malaysia player same to those non malaysia player...
    write with fact.....not just write.....

china have more talent player, so that not difficult to raised the player....

what the best achievement of LHI n SSM????????champion i mean....

13. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER

With your logic, CHN players can excel without a good coach simply because they are talented?

Write a fact? Besides DLCW, who else Misbun can raise as world beaters?

Write a fact? How long did Li Mao in-charged of coach in BAM? And you should have go to find out why Li Mao left BAM before you said he is unable to raise a good player in Malaysia besides DLCW.

Do your homework first before you reply.

14. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    I've been reading this thread with interest for some time now, and thought I would contribute my thoughts for whatever it's worth.

I think BAM is better off with Misbun as opposed to Li Mao. LM never had a player who actually made it to No. 1 and remained there for a long period. LM strikes me as a person who allows his own personal agendas get in the way of objective and result-oriented coaching. ESPECIALLY so if he were to be put in charge of more than one player. He always projects this attitude of having a chip on his shoulder. Ultimately that is not good for the team and the working environment.

LCW doesn't need another coach; if he is happy and comfortable with Misbun, he should be allowed to remain this way. There appears to be some kind of symbiotic relationship going on, and that is actually very good. How much do you think a coach can teach a player who has been No. 1 for so long? It's more like regular maintenance of the engine, rather than radically switching key parts of the engine. That sort of tinkering will result in chaos. Besides, a new coach will feel obligated to bring something "new" to the table; this might turn out to be counter-productive.

What LCW and the other top MSA players actually and desperately need IMO, is a really good strategist.

On another note: talk about just firing a whole lot of people just creates a more unstable situation. That is not a solution; that is just a reaction. These problems cannot be solved by a whole bunch of knee-jerk reactions, and there are surely more than just a problem of who the coaches are.

My 2 cents... :)

15. asriwn

asriwn Regular Member

Desa Paya Mengkuang, Gelang Patah,Johor, Malaysia

With your logic, CHN players can excel without a good coach simply because they are talented?
    China can excel with new player even without LM there....so what???are u want to say only LM a good coach????I said china have more talented player than msia...so its easy for them to produced good player...understand?????????

Write a fact? Besides DLCW, who else Misbun can raise as world beaters?
    refer to your post #120, "Misbun Sidek? Raise a good shuttler first before he can claim that DLCW become super-strong after he take over from the prior coaches that put much much effort in polishing DLCW to become world's No. 1 player"....are this statement based on fact????hahahaha....like i said before, Misbun already raised LCW before Li Mao arrived...keep this in your mind...so he already produced 1 of the good player...

Write a fact? How long did Li Mao in-charged of coach in BAM? And you should have go to find out why Li Mao left BAM before you said he is unable to raise a good player in Malaysia besides DLCW.
    2 years....how much time u want to a good coach like LM as u said be able to raised new player????10 years????hahahaha
    Misbun already raised LCW in his 1st year as coach BAM until he be able to reach final Malaysia Open 2003....do u know this???or u only know this fact when i write it here???hahaha

about LM leaves, whatever reason he gives, it's not sure happen..it's like "kalau dah x suka, bermacam2 alasan diberi"..REXY Mainaky ok jek....

It is u that must do homework before u post here bcoz based on your past post at this thread or other thread especially about maslaysia coach, most of it it shows that u only write sesuka hati....without fact.....

16. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    correction,
    li mao was the coach with lcw in 2006 with the famous 13-20 come back win against lin dan in malaysia open 2006 and lcw become world number one after that victory,then get seeded 1st in the 2006 world championship
    peace

17. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    For how long was Li Mao in charge of LCW at the time? Sorry, but I honestly don't have this info.

18. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    2nd year
    li mao join in 2005 and left in 2007

19. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    Thank you. I stand corrected. :eek::)

20. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli