Cai Yun / Fu Hai Feng - Who is more sympatic?

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by Cheetah, Sep 4, 2010.

1. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Landlording, providing vacation homes at Disney wo
    No body has the responsibility to give you free t-shirts and rackets with smile. Professional players' job is to play on the court, not chatting with strangers and giving free stuff with smiles. Of course you can talk to them if they are in the mood, or talk to them in the news conference after the match. Don't interrupt other's personal time! If you want the t shirt, you should buy it, especially need to pay high price for the one he's wearing.

Be polite to the players, don't behave like idiots.

2. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Your thinking is too simple and your logic is terribly wrong.

The meaning of "officially married" is a status that people married with all the legal process. But you drew a absurd conclusion. The other status doesn't mean "unofficially married".

Of coure, "unofficially married" is a status which means they married without completing the legal process. Very few marriage are in the unoffically married stage in China. Every county has the stage of "unofficially married". What were you surprised of? Even in Muslin countries, if you married with the 5th girl, it won't be offical.

Like I said, "officially married" completing all the legal process, but does not nessesary complete the traditional process, for example, a traditionally wedding ceremony. Many people skip the wedding ceremony, which is not legally required, but all friends and relatives expected.

#42 2cents, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  3. madbad

madbad Regular Member

You've simplified this too much. Professional players also have the responsibility to represent themselves, their association, sponsors and the game in a fair light. Much of the time, timing isn't the best when fans want a piece of you but as a professional you're expected to be able to handle this. Otherwise you're letting down yourself and all those who have backed you. You make money off all these entities, it's not hard to give a little back.

4. Thom_bad

Thom_bad Regular Member

Student
    right...

Anyway, most people think that Cai Yun is a ganster haha...

maybe Fu Hainfeng was tired or shy, that made him upset by the questions..

5. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

I partially agree with what you said, but that's not my point before. Professional players had better treat their fans better, although it's not their responsibility. But on the other hand, for fans, it's rude and stupid to interrupt and bother professional players regardless circumstances. That's my point from the fans point of view instead of players. Fans should behave like normal people, instead of psychic idiots.

6. kuwichert

kuwichert Regular Member

consultant
    it gets interesting since you started to explain the unofficial status (started the legal process but did not finish it) - hmmm, from what I see there are some differences in the world, nice to know. by the way - that is first time ever I hear about an unoffical married status, so 'of course all countries have that status' as you said, that's simply not true. Anyway:
    I like the simple way as we have it here: finish the legal process and you are married - that's it, nobody starts talking about 'officialy' or whatever. Finished the party or taken the pics in the costume session - whatever you wanna do later on, that doesn't matter at all and has no meaning regarding a marriage status.
    based on fengyunfan's reply (post 210) I consider the report was edited by an old Chinese fellow who's still waiting for the party. (I gonna ask Raph next about that LOL) buddies: don't disappoint that fellow!

more interesting to me now: what about that 'last April' - any interesting inter cultural statements here available?

7. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

(off topic~i don't know how the discussion ended up discussing abt CY's marital status etc. in this thread??:p)
    kuwichert, i understand where your confusion might come from. IMO, i interpret the "last April" as the April of this year. To put it another way, April of this yr is the "last" April, isn't it??..or maybe another CHN-supporter BCer can confirm it for sure for you..or you can also ask your friend Raphy if he meant to write "since April"..;)

As for the query abt CY's "official" or "unofficial" marital status, yes, you can inquire with your friend Raphy to confirm (which he might also inquire from another source)..if i were you, i'd just take it simply as CY's already married..:cool:

#47 ctjcad, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  8. kuwichert

kuwichert Regular Member

consultant
    'technically' (or may be 'officialy' :) ) you're right, I just have never heard anybody talking this way anywhere I've been before in the world. but anyway - the only topic left for us now is: When and where is the party to be held and how to get the invitation for that? LOL

9. ytyang

ytyang Regular Member

A traditional Chinese wedding is just an opened ceremony with witnesses.
    But nowadays with computerized household registry, the marriage is not official
    until household registry is updated. At least that is the case in Taiwan.