Is BAM going in the right direction?

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by cobalt, May 22, 2011.

1. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

I think he was being sarcastic. Rashid has achieved nothing but will he go out?
    If Rosman achieved nothing (like Rashid), will he go out?

The answer is clear. He asked, the next one who go out (because he didn't perform) will be Rashid or Rosman?

2. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Ar, I like the 'IF only BAM had an excellent....dah, dah stuff' RP wrote. The BAM 3 stooges have no idea how to nor wants to develop baddy, it is 'Win now' and cash in, kaching, milk the cow till no milk left:D!! that is all it matters, hence the one-stop centre, look no further...dah!;)
    The 4 HP duds to look into state programme, you must be joking....ROFLOL:D These duds are not even qualified to spot talents, win nothing ever except for Bata James who played even when CHN wasn't playing then and got spanked so hard by INA in his prior playing career, these duds do not know how to win or play:D, sugggest for them to go to the state to look into the state programme, what a waste of gasoline and tax-payers ringgit to tour the states and pollute the earth, I think if these duds go to the states, they know better where to look nearest Kopitiam and goyong kaki:D

3. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    and bam get rm 2 million per year from maxis
    new sponsorship
    hehe
    big fat money

4. Aikachan

Aikachan Regular Member

Freelance editor/Aspiring writer (someday) :)
    Maxis gonna regret it....

5. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    despite not feeling well
    lcw still attended 3 event in the last 3 days
    lol

6. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    But he skipped the one in JB.

7. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Maxis 2M donation...sup, sup, sui lah:D Maxis gets lots more back in political favor, it is like 'enjoy the 2M, return favor to me later'...Limsy, I thought you study business, economic 101 'no venture, no gain lah';)

8. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    maybe he choose the 3 highest paid?hehe
    so the one in jb should know what to do.

i not major in business
    lol
    anyway,i dont think it is a good investment

9. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Let us guess what LCW is probably thinking

I guess BAM people are thinking - "The more money we can get ASAP from sponsorship the better; so let us get LCW to bring in more money for BAM now".

But, let us guess what LCW is probably thinking - "Stop using me now to bring in more money for BAM; Please allow me more time to train (don't disturb my preparation) to win GOLD at the Olympics. After winning GOLD at the Olympics, then I shall bring in more money from sponsors for BAM".

10. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

will LCW gonna go to Li Ning's path...?

11. Sajiu

Sajiu Regular Member

If only BAM make their own league and welcome all players from Malaysia, I think Malaysia can find a lot of potential players.

I heard China and Indonesia have their badminton league.

Currently in Malaysia what I see is, the same people playing.. when they are cornered without any players than the BAM changed their view to KLRC. In which KLRC.

For how long this gonna last? I really hope that we can have our own league and I can confirm that there might be a pair out there in Malaysia that can beat Koo and Tan. I think maybe there also will be a person that can beat our World no 1. Dato' Lee Chong Wei already past his prime. He will be 30 this year while Lin Dan will be just 29. China, Indonesia and Korea keep on producing a lot of very high potential players. But we keep on rotating the same player over and over again. Of course they know the weakness of the players. Just look at how our World no 1 lost to Shon Wan Ho in India. Please dont give excuse as maybe he just recover from his injury coz if he just recover, dont even play. If not mistake, Wan Ho is only 24 years old.

I dont even know how we gonna win Olympic Gold for Badminton or the Thomas Cup, but hope we win.

Just my personal opinion.

12. Sajiu

Sajiu Regular Member

Rosman Razak.. he only played professional Badminton from 1997-2001, right?

13. Aikachan

Aikachan Regular Member

Freelance editor/Aspiring writer (someday) :)
    Korea and Japan also have their own league, yes? Seriously, even MAS Sports Ministry cant be involved to do anything about this matter?

14. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

that's why they cannot manage anything within MAS Sports Ministry and thus it never get improving MAS sports...

15. Sajiu

Sajiu Regular Member

Oh.. no wonder Korea and Japan also have good players. Well Ken Tago nearly suprise LCW back then. The Korea pair is awesome.

I think Dato Lee Chong Wei will retire after this Olympic. Then, I cant see any Malaysian will be go even top 5 for men's single.

Even now our double is currently sit at 8th.

16. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    haha
    can u imagine another extra political hand from mas sports ministry in bam where we already have couple of them???

17. Sajiu

Sajiu Regular Member

Regarding the politic involvment, its hard to tell or to be speak here.

I'm afraid that the BAM will act as our FAM as NOBODY can say a thing about them as what happened recently to Tan Sri Anuar Musa.

The problem is, they must know and must hear our opinion to ensure the Badminton in Malaysia will gain their respectable success. Previously, Malaysia, Indonesia, and China were the dominant country for Badminton.. but now I don't think Malaysian is one of them anymore. Like I said, for how long should we depends on LCW for Single and Tan-Koo pair for double?

Previosly, I was the person who organize a badminton tournament for my university not recall, maybe on 2002. There is this guy that study in Business that attract me. He won all the game with just give a point to his opponent, just a single point!. I dont recall his name. But I asked him why not play for Malaysia.. he said.. nobody come asking and he also don't know how to apply. See... how we lost a good player?

Malaysia should have a platform in which if a person want to apply to play for Malaysia. Then from there maybe they can filter the player/s.

Just my 2 cents.

18. Gingerbeer

Gingerbeer Regular Member

I think they don't care about the money lah, as long as they can have their NAME on the players' shirt......

19. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    So this spotted player is relatively good in your opinion and studying in business.

Then he should have thought of exposing himself to higher level of tournament,

like the bam state open (KL proton open, Kedah proton open etc..).

But he didn't and he gave you an answer don't know how and nobody came and ask him.

These 2 answers can tell you he ain't the guy, pal. :D

20. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

So you're saying this unknown pair with just normal training, no special coach to discuss tactics and so on can just anyhow beat LCW and KKK/TBH? Looking at who LCW has lost to these past 2 years... I dare say that it is a tall order.
    KKK/TBH have been beated many times by players inside the BAM fold. I honestly don't know why you are finding unknown and random people to beat them. If these pro players are not in BAM without their professional training and have never participated in professional tourneys overseas whether independent or not, chances are that KKK/TBH will beat them single digits, straight games with mercy points.
    What you're implying is that we have random people who can beat the world number 1 and 8 just out of nowhere if we host a badminton league.

And I feel sad to see that almost all Malaysians until now still do not seem to know who is Chan Peng Soon/Goh Liu Ying.