Cheapest place to get a WISE? (EU)

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Dokkie, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Dokkie

Dokkie Regular Member

What would be the cheapest place to get a WISE 2086 in the Netherlands? Some Dutch stores sell the WISE, however they do for a ludacris 600 euro's, getting one from the UK or US would be cheaper I recon. Anyone know the cheapest place to get one? Thanks in advance.

2. milton

milton Regular Member

Racquet depot UK do the wise for £429 but as it weighs over 5kg the postage may be very high although they do ship worldwide. They also do a pros pro electronic tension head for under £200 but I have no idea about it's quality or reliability but I think it's the same as the ones which come with their electronic stringing machines.

3. jerby

jerby Regular Member

I got mine from Watdon (watdon.co.uk) and the service is excellent!
    So far I've had a minor issue with an error, with wich they helped (the touch pad didn't connect properly) and after 2-2,5 years of use my keypad had worn out completely, Watdon send me a replacement part for free. I had to tell them I wanted to pay for shipping cost...

4. RasPDK

RasPDK New Member

Teachers
    Any luck?

Has the price gone up recently? It seems that it's £469.95 now and not the £429...
    www.tennisman.de has it at €579, which is just about the same.
    http://www.gefensports.co.uk/spares.html seems to have it at £425, which I think is the cheapest, I've found - besides buying it in the US at $545, but then there's tax and duty when importing it to EU...

Have you found one cheaper - or are you still waiting:)?

Kind regards,

Rasmus Petersen, Denmark