LCW - going downhill?

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by bananakid, Sep 24, 2009.

1. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

WR#1 & WR#2 is same amount of quarterly bonus. But with NSC making noise, next yr onwards BAM said they will change some aspects of reward system, havent been announced how it will be changed.

2. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

Omg!

The replies are so juicy... :D I would like to thank bananakid for bringing us such great entertainment. :D

I still remember Misbun said, ".... girls....., but what did CW do? Training..." :D

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Coincidentally..^^

..Dato LCW just announced that he will be skipping more tourneys; and possibly not participate in any more tourneys for the rest of the yr...

In effect, this thread might be the only entertainment left since LCW won't be entertaining us on court..;)

4. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    The age of 27 is not too late, for new strategy ..perhaps.
    An old dog i.e ryan giggs can still learn new tricks, why not you la LCW?

5. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    Well, I just did the dirty work.:p It was really Cooler's idea, and Limsy's encouraging Cooler to do it.

Let me analyze this situation using our BC's own famous analyst pjswift's unique thinking pattern:

LCW is getting smarter. He knows that his recent form is not good enough to win any tournament in the NEAR FUTURE even at the GP gold level. After being defeated by Sony, Lin Dan, and Simon recently, any further defeat in future tournament will only destroy whatever little bit of confidence he has left.

What can be a better reason(excuse) for skipping tournaments than bring up "old injury"??? Remember that LCW won the French SS back in 2007 with the same knee injury without dropping a set? But that was 2007 when he was still young... now 2009, he is older, he is going downhill, and he doesn't want the world to know that he is vulnerable until he can somehow find a new trick or two.

Want proof, you say? Remember the 1st round in the Japan open this year where LCW thrashed Boonsak in 2 straight easy sets, but then when he lost to Simon the next round, suddenly the knee pain showed up. Talk about coincidence, or is it just pure bad luck for this poor fella... or should I say poor Boonsak probably wished LCW would felt his knee pain just 1 day earlier.:rolleyes:

The lack of Boleh fans in the future tournaments may be another reason why LCW thinks is a better choice for him to not participate as well. Without the drums, and non-stop screaming of boleh, it will be a huge discount on LCW's confidence especially if he has to play against players who have defeated him recently especially Lin Dan.

It took LCW until May 07 to recover from his slump after world championship 06, so most likely it will take him until May 2010 to recover from his slump this time after his tame defeat in WC09, but that will mean he is going to be 28 years old. I would not put much hope on him doing exceptionally well any more.

#45 bananakid, Sep 25, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    good point there. It took LD 21-17 21-17 to beat BP (CM) while lcw knocked off BP quite easily, 21-9 21-15 next week in JO

7. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..ah, there you are, koo_fan...good to see you..
    i know the thread title must've tempted you and made you think:
    "Should i or should i not join?"..tsk, tsk..
    "Should i or should i not join??"..tsk, tsk..
    "Maybe i should, oh wait, maybe i should not"..tsk, tsk..
    "Should i or should...okay, i'll join in"..;)
    ..wow, what can i say ah. Once she reads this, pjswift'll be speechless and in awe of your impersonation of her thinking analysis. I'm sure she is happy to have you as her fan.....
    Btw, should we change your screen-name now to bananaswift??..:confused::cool:

8. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    LCW is such a liar...

If LCW was so hurt that he wanted to give up during the 3rd set, then since knee pain is supposed to only worsen up as the match prolongs, can anyone explains to me how LCW could catch up to 19-19 in the 3rd set, when he was 11-3 down??? It simply amuses me how bad of a lair he can be ... or Simon must have fell some pain in his knees as well, to allow an already hurt LCW to collect 16 points out of 24 points played. Or is simon just a generous person?

#48 bananakid, Sep 25, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  9. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Yes, at present latest WR.........LCW still WR1 and 'the God' is at 2nd place.....if LCW retired now.....'the God' will be WR1.....nice :D

But please bare in mind......'the God' dont need LCW to retired to be WR1...
    he can do it himselve..........by attending more Tourneys..:p

And I think its no problem for LCW to be out of WR1........

1. BAM is going to review their policy, soon will be no more incentives for WR1....:D:D

2. Less pressure for LCW if he's not WR1....:D

10. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    becareful of what we write here.
    i dont want kwun to involve in legal case. :eek:
    damn.....:mad:
    how can you say "the God" is number 2?? :mad:
    "the God" is always number one in my heart!
    if you are saying about LD, at no 2, he is not the ......... :p

11. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

It's "Fast cars, girls.." Also mobile phones, computer(abt CKB), hehe:D
    Misbun himself strict with his own kids (according to his 2 sons), so.....nothing less expected from his players.

12. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    How any athlete with injury, still fighting and not giving up he game, becomes a "liar".. beats me..

/T