[New] FORZA rackets

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by ucantseeme, Sep 13, 2011.

1. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    i just got myself an FZ kevlar 10000 x-power...I bought the wrong racket...apparently I was looking to buy the medium balanced 10000 VS...but got the x-power which was head heavy instead...generates some great power on smashing but my weak wrist could not handle the heavy head and stiffness and my backhands suffered as a result. I was using a Yonex Ti-10 prior, what an amazing all round racket but frame is too weak and head is a bit too light. Now am looking to get either another forza from titanium series of a Kason C7.

2. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    Bg 66UM and BG 80 should be fine. Tension is a personal choice but if you go for high tension (more than 27 lbs) I think BG 80 is more suitable.

3. CitizenErased

CitizenErased Regular Member

Is head heavier than 10000S and VS but the balanca is the same than X-Power 10000S (9900 Very stiff, x-power stiff).
    Yes, frame is a little bit different, wider, less aerodinamyc, the most powerfull Forza until it was X-Power, now is the stiffest head heavy raquet in Kevlar range.

4. CitizenErased

CitizenErased Regular Member

Yes, the string tension depend on the tastes of each player. but I want to say what has happened to me: It may be because the "string boy" not did his job very well (did not follow the pattern of Forza), but also, it may be because these rackets have more rope path because of their 88 holes,... anyway recommend ordering half a kilo more than stringing tension you desire.

5. diverdan

diverdan Regular Member

graduate
    Why do you think that Shinichi?

6. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    This is base on my personal experience.

7. Nauroa

Nauroa Regular Member

IT Geek
    Really contemplating try out the Kevlar 10000 S as a doubles racket.
    Got a NS9900 right now. I love the defensive qualities it's got, but I feel like I'm not getting enought power and since defense is such a breeze with the NS9900, I'm willing to sacrifice a bit of defensive quality for a bit more power, but still without going too far towards a "pure" power racket of course.
    Anyone who has tried this racket got any coment on this? :confused:

8. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    I've got a Kevlar 10000 X-Power....initially I wasn't really used to stiff rackets....my shoulder could not take it...well lately I've been going back to the gym and training my shoulder and boy...this is now a great racket to use...I play primarily doubles and can smash with ease...plenty of power and not too heavy for defense...never tried 10000S....go for it! FZ makes great rackets...and the paint is amazingly durable

9. Yousor

Yousor Regular Member

I am now trying to get hands on the Titanium Line 9000 VS CNT after both of my precious Slim 100 broke on the stringing machine at 13 kg (=29 lbs, BG 65). Unfortunately the Slim 100 isn't produced anylonger and my retailer ist not able to get one.
    So I thought to myself that I definitely could handle the stiffness of the 100 Slim I would take the next stiffer rackets (as stated by Forza's ranking).
    But I definitely would want some high string tension that the frame really withstands.
    As it seems there isn't much difference to the Kevlar 10000VS besides the Half CF (whatever it may be) that some around here seem to like.

Currently I play with an Arcsaber 8DX which I kind of like and I hope that I may be able to compare it to the TI 9000 VS CNT.

10. Good_friend

Good_friend Regular Member

Social Servis
    Can't wait any longer anymore to try my New FZ Forza Ti 10000 96 Holes next week. :D. Still dunno about the string and string tensions as I let my trusted seller to choose for me as what I used to do many times previously. The string holes a little bit made me worry as I think it need a specific understanding regarded to the 96 holes system. I knew at once that, the more sting holes - the lower string lbs to achive the same performance as the regular string holes (76 holes) .... I believe not all recreational stringer do undestand this way.... :eek:

11. Jacob mm

Jacob mm Regular Member

School
    Hi, are you still looking for the racket? I have two for sale in Denmark :)

12. Mendell

Mendell Regular Member

Update us with your impressions of the racket when you have it!

13. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    Did you get it online?

14. kukkojas

kukkojas Regular Member

Hey forza-lovers! Have any of you tested the new CNT 10.0 xpower? I was checking some online shops and the headshape looked a little ovalish; is this just an illusion or do the CNT series have a more oval shaped head? The website of Forza didnt give me any insight to this.

15. Badderz_Alpha

Badderz_Alpha Regular Member

Hello there! I would say the 10.0 is a little more of an oval shape (around the 11, 1 O'clock positions) compared to the previous Kevlar 10000 rackets, its fairly similar in shape to the Kevlar 10000... hope that helps!

In other news, has anyone tried out the NForze 10000 Furious yet ? its a great racket, seems to be the racket to have this season, its proving very popular with us!

twitter: @badderz_alpha

16. Nauroa

Nauroa Regular Member

IT Geek
    I didnøt notice any different last time I has at my local dealer.
    But I'll be sure to compare it with the 10k next time I'm there.

17. kukkojas

kukkojas Regular Member

Thanks for the info. I guess i'll have to try the 10.0 first to see how it feels. I'm currently using a TI 9000VS and it's a superb racket, although a quite demanding one for my wrist. I bought a Ti 9000 from a sale but that one was way too flexy for my liking.

The 10000 Furious sure seems like a fast racket. Have any of you tested the i-power shafts on N-Forze series? On paper the technology sounds like a nice feature for a fast doubles racket.

18. Badderz_Alpha

Badderz_Alpha Regular Member

Yes, the Furious is a great fast racket, the super-slim shaft really does make it good for quick reactive play! Nearly all of our sponsored players have selected this for the new season!

Yes, I play with the 10000 I-Power, similar to the Furious with a slightly different feel, with more power due to the I-Power in the shaft (tapered) gives it a nice kick...

19. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    Forza, Fleet, Ashaway, Yehlex and some Victors are made by the same OEM manufacturer, yeah. In fact, quality-wise they're one of the best in the world IMHO (and I've done a LOT of research) ;)

Curiously, have Forza dropped the silly 96 hole pattern with these new rackets?

20. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    IMO the 96 holes were too much. It adds a bit weight in the head, slow the head speed a tiny bit down and was not easy to string. It also felt 1-2 lbs tighter than usual and hold tension very well.