What Shuttles Have You Used

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by drowsysmurf, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Applemoment

Applemoment Regular Member

Vector Artist
    hey ^^"

I like you guys, so honest about our product =D well i thank you for buying our product and introduce it to your mate and i am sorry if our product is not as good as our past. The only thing i can offer is the new Garuda Hijau. It is producing now, so maybe a month later the old product will be sold out, and all change with this new one, much better than before bcoz its our new machine trial products. Give us a chance to make better product okai =)

About Gajahmada, well i can not say more, it is like Garuda Budiono, we are all a family in any occasion but still in field they are our competitors. So I am glad they have a bad shuttlecock but i feel sad too bcoz they are my family - -"

2. Applemoment

Vector Artist
    My grandpa's grandson is only 2, Alex and Danny, This Ronald is comin from Garuda Budiono maybe =)

About dry shuttlecock, I heard that maybe its bcoz of the climate, my friend once said that in Indonesia the shuttlecock is more heavy bcoz the clammy climate ^^" well another day he try to insert that ball into refrigerator, it seem to be more longer lasting, I never try it to myself but that is a funny way i think ;p

3. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

Applemoment, I will be in Surabaya/Gresik from April 10, 2009 for a week, please PM me the price of your flagship shuttlecock including shipping cost to Gresik/Surabaya ... or if you have agent there please please let me know who are they.
    also if have any chance, I would like to visit your factory .... in Tegal area, right ?

4. issarakaya

issarakaya Regular Member

Operational Dir.
    i do try that method for an opened tube a cheap one :p and not used for some weeks (already dry feather and easily broken)....believe me its work ;)
    whoa....after SOTX you want to be shuttlecock agent too :p

5. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

a big no boss ..... hehez.

I just help my group to find out another alternative shuttlecock.
    Currently we are using either AS40/AS50 (Sunday group) or PT10/Masterpiece (Wed group), but today I play with Indo people, they used
    Garuda International (red-stripe) produced by Garuda Budiono Putra. Considering the price is less than SGD10/tube, it is not bad.
    (1 SGD = Rp 7500 now, while this Garuda International only Rp 66,000/tube or SGD 8.8/tube only).

6. badwing

badwing Regular Member

Doctor
    Hello there,.... well met, d name is badwing... pardon me but are you related to issota? because these couple of days he/ she is offering me a sample of your tora latest produk :D. Im living in Bandung... i played in cimahi and bandung...sumtimes garut when on my work travels...

7. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    All shuttles are relative interms of durability and pricing. Same for racket or grips. Don't fall for the hype and waste money. In general for a good shuttle, an advance group can whip about 2-3 shuttles a set. This is the general guideline. If 1 shuttle per set, then I think the group is 'not' so advance. Just some tips. ;)

8. Applemoment

Vector Artist
    Yes he is my brother and he is the one who work in production, if he offer u a sample maybe bcoz he can not wait to see consumer response for our new product ^^"

9. badwing

badwing Regular Member

Doctor
    I agree with you to some extend,...but i guess levels of play can't be judge solely by numbers of birdies they smashed.... Coz I played with provincial player in Indonesia and it depends on their style of play. An attacking type player will waste more shuttles, while those with more touch and rally type of player usually spend less.

In contrast,...a newbie might destroy a birdie much faster due to misplaced or misshit of a birdie....:D

Anyway...thats just my humble opinion...

10. xshadow134x

xshadow134x Regular Member

other than the birds mentioned, ive played with DHS 311. although its brown feathered, the birds were very durable. the flight path itself is stable. i think that it's around the quality of victors red label

11. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Agreed with badwing. Am saying a typical hard advance players standard.

I like it when you said some whips the feathers. ;)

I was like scratching my head when some people said it doesn't last. You sure bring up a good point. ;)

Just for a tips though, some are good when it's the first batch, then the quality goes yoyo for a while before it comes back to the quality you expected. Some of the tricks from suppliers that I or most encountered when playing. So, go for reasonably safe brand and pricing. They said, its bad season. of Flu season. ;)

12. issota

issota Regular Member

Shuttlecock Industry
    Yes i agree with badwing too...
    when you play with streght attacking there is no durability here.
    in Jakarta i just see with my own eyes 1 point 1 shuttlecock huahahahah... cool... All type of shuttlecock they used and all type very easily broken.
    even a goose feather, maybe the feathers is not broken but the thread and glue is geting soft and you can't use it anymore hahaha...

badwing i need your address ^^... pm me

13. Adam1172

Adam1172 Regular Member

Student
    The shuttles ive used is:
    Wilson Champoint-belongs to my sister.
    South Sea 105-cheap but its not good for hard hitters as it is foam-based.
    KX Silver Ace 115-Best Ive ever used..

14. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    Mavis 7, 300,350, 370, 500
    Black Knight Plastic

15. neogenesus

neogenesus Regular Member

student
    1. Victor green and blue tube (forgot the name) - pretty good birdie, the green tube can last around 1 game.
    2. Chester
    3. Hi-Qua (again forgot the name)
    4. Gajah Mada (used to be good, but the dry weather in California makes the feather kind of brittle)
    5. Trump 101 (pretty good birdie)
    6. Aeroplane G1130 (the best shuttlecock ever used so far - can last the entire game)
    7. Yonex aeroclub 05 (pretty good, but even $15 shuttlecock can beat the durability and flight of this birdie so not really worth it)
    8. Protech official (blue tube) - just tried it today and although the feather looks thin, the feel and flight are good. Durability is still unknown because someone stepped on it so he changed the birdie, but the appearance is still good, no loss feather or anything.

16. uzair

uzair Regular Member

Government Worker
    i use Apacs Aero-Flight 800 and Sea Lion C1130.But recommend the Apacs i use.The durability is good and the flight is also better.

17. aamir

aamir Regular Member

coach
    quality shuttle

I dont think u have ever used snow peak, cos ask clubs in london why r they still using snow peak, cos it is good value for money. snowpeakbadminton.com

18. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

RSL Official...anyone used them before??..

..just curious if anyone has used the RSL Official shuttlecocks (the one with the green colored packaging)?? I'm playing in the U.S. Are the durability and speed acceptable??:confused:
    Thanks for any inputs..

19. gheri

gheri Regular Member

sport massage therapist - osteopathy
    Yang Yang League 2 good for training, durable

DHS 311 (black) very good if visibility permits you to use it
    carlton HS (yellow) ggod as well, non more available unfortunately

KYOKU and DRAGON V good durability also with cheaper models ( named 5, 6), don't know if still available