taufik called lin dan a great actor

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by cooler, Dec 18, 2008.

1. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    He has no guts to meet me when I was in Calgary....:D he and Lazybuddy...just know how to open their big mouth abt INA players all the time...whining and crying how the world unfairly treat chinese team, in OG as the chinese had many benefits as the host..,,blah blah....I challenge them to post the news about China players also...NADA..always negative on other players.....so double standard....

2. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Come to tournament.....dont sit with your ass behind computer desk..no point....meet your chinese players to get to know them...if you believe what you read in news then you should believe then what Chinese reporters say about LD punched JXP...if you give benefits of doubt abt that story then you should do same thing on other news....
    China did match fixings..thats the fact...( I did not day it is wrong)....

If you are brave enough..then come to Vancouver or Calgary to meet me in April....dont be so coward....!! you are not in China...you can say anything you want to me..:D:p...I remember that CH told me that he wont be allowed to play CJ in Macau ..you called me that I bad mouth CJ...well...that news came from chinese player.....thats so laughable...

3. Jasonvan

Jasonvan Regular Member

Oh, you will be in vancouver? I wouldn't mind meeting you... Over food and not badminton though haha....

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    which chinese fan didn't see the victory favored to CJ at the 08 AE MSF???? It is quite inflammatory of u to accuse all chinese fans in this regard.

5. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Okay, when is the tournament in Calgary?

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

*cough* I'm not young and carefree to be a groupie anymore. Since it seem u have lots of free time to travel, then good for u but don't brag about it thinking it's the best thing in life. Excuse me if I place more importance on other things in life.

Regarding believing in news, not all news quality can be compared equally as 100% believeable. When journalists quoted words from TH's mouth, the content is highly believable. When photos showing TH making clown gesture to umpire and line judges, and walking out. those are reliable proofs. However, when reporter says seeing LD hit JXP: (1), those are words from a second hand source (2) No photos for proofs (3) Even if i assumed the alleged reporting is corrrect, hitting someone is a very loose and vague term. Heated argument usually involve hand waving, can two waving hands come in contact inadvertantly considered hitting someone?? I'm sure maybe some hand contacts were made but the intention and how it is contacted is not known. Until we have better description of the incident, any interpretation beyond this reporting, is just speculation. Who's at fault or both, we don't know. Since u said u have a great rapport with the chinese players, why don't u help us to clarify all this up?

i might be forgetful after 17,000+ posts, can u show me the post where i have make comment about CH vs CJ for the Macau Open?

#66 cooler, Dec 21, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  7. cooler

cooler Regular Member

forget calgary, we r ashame to say we don't have real badminton courts in calgary (except for the 2 private clubs). Also, calgary is a plastic shuttle country, if Hauge want to play plastic, he is handicapped by cooler from the start::D:p

8. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer

First, no personal attack here. :mad: If you want to keep the thread open, and to be at least a bit in healthy discussion trent, please drop all the personal issues. Show some respect to others, means showing respect to yourself.

Sure, you can say I open my mouth about this and that, but let me ask you, who created most of the threads, me or any so-call "CHN fans"? Mostly, it's not the ones you named. Mostly, it's the so call "non CHN fans" started to flaming around, when CHN team got some achivement, while their own hero fell. Let me ask you, you make the rules, or the umpires? If the umpires, judges agree that LD won, then you think by crying here to picking dirt can make yourself a hero? :rolleyes:

Let me ask you, how many times you read I named Susi and WCH to be my favorite players? Non of them CHN. Actually there was a debate about Soni, I was one of the 1st ones came out to support Soni side. On the other hand, I clearly made my voice in GL's thread (even though she's the favorite among many fans), I do not like her behavior during a particular tournament. So, from where you found that I am "always negative on other players"? :eek:

Sure, if you call kicking out the WC champion and runner up as an OG benefit, I really have nothing to say any more.

9. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer

Isn't this apply to you to? Mr. Brave? :rolleyes: Have the time and $$$ to travel around to meet the players is great. However, meeting them a few hours per year give you the conclusion of "knowing them"? :rolleyes:

I do not think LYB can claim that he clearly know every single of his players, even though, he sees and talks to them everyday. So, you as a spectator, attend a few tournaments per year, maybe lucky enough to talk with them for a few moments, or even have a lunch together, suddenly knows the entire team structure, and every single player inside out? :D

10. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Gotta be in Vancouver - neutral venue. Plus neutral adjudicators. ctjcad can do the "Let's get ready to rumble" schitck

11. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer

Regarding Chen Hong, he totally lost my respect after he started to whinning around, after quit the team.

Remember, when CH quit the team, he's no like 12 years old. He's well grown up, and later 20s. If he's soooo braved to point out all these and that, why don't him quit the national team when he first don't feel it's right for him? Why he has to enjoy all the benefit, when he clearly knows "it might not be right"? :rolleyes: If CH quit the team when he 1st has the ability to make a clean judgement (assume should be way earlier than 20's years old), train on himself, and made to be rank #1, then he will be a hero to me, when he had such comments.

Now, he only made such "sour grape" comments when he clearly knows that he can not compete to begin with. Instead of blame on himself, he suddenly becomes "fair and brave" and making comments on the system (which is the same one he stayed for 20+ years, and he felt totally comfortable with). So, errrr....

If you believe a loser's whinner, and treat that as your solid proof, no wonder we can not agree with your assessment more and more often. :cool:

12. madbad

madbad Regular Member

No disrespect, but you should not make assumptions about someone you don't know. Is he really a "mere" spectator... you sure about that? Judging from some of his posts and other sources, I'd be inclined to think he knows a lot more than he's letting on.

13. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer

Compare to most of us, I have no doubt that he knows the players more than us. However, how often he can meet the player, and can have a deep enough converstaion? Maybe a few moments per month?

Even if say, he can meet the player on a very often basis (attend every single tournament), that might be say no more than 3-4 days per month. You tell me you will know a person inside out when you do not even see him/her for once per week? :rolleyes: Well, maybe he has some super power, but I can not imagine that.

Also, if he attend tournaments can claim knowing the players, why he does not trust the CHN local reporters, who surely know CHN team much better, consider how much chance they can visit and meet with the team? :rolleyes: Most of those media calling LYB the national hero, same as LD, but clearly "someone" chooses to focus on the "negative" ones better. ;)

14. madbad

madbad Regular Member

All I'm saying is that since he has got to know some of the players, what he reports carries more credibility than what us armchair BCers put out there. We rely on 2nd or 3rd hand news to form our opinions.

15. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    Guys guys guys, cool it down, we dont' want to get another thread killed by personal attacks and flaming others...This is about taufik and LD, not BC members here...

16. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer

I have no doubt about his 1st hand information. However, the so call 1st hand information do carry more value? I doubt about it. If I talk to a player, who just lost a final match or win a WC title, I am pretty sure s/he at the moment might lose him/herself for a while, and whatever comes out of the mouth, might be quite different from what we normally see. Therefore, I doubt about pieces of such "emotional moment" will carry the value to judge a person's real personality.

To me, I would rather trust a report which focus on the long run, rather than a particular emotional moment. That's just me. ;)

17. madbad

madbad Regular Member

I know some of us are a little hot under the collar. I suggest everyone take a step back and think how they want to deliver their message civilly before this thread blows up and gets closed. Debate is healthy but there is also tension and this could lead the thread awry. I'm sure we can do a better job of policing ourselves.

18. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer

I was quoteing TH and LD, suddenly I see my own name being called out, and ppl talking about my "@$$"... Well, my name is LB, not LYB... So, hopefully they did not find the wrong target. :D

19. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    Isn't it obvious enough that Taufik's comment is worthless(in terms of seeking attention) as soon as KKK/TBH won even the smallest tournament??? Just look at the threads about KKK/TBH going uphill or downhill... all the attention is now away from Taufik and swift so quickly.

This thread will die so quickly(even if it is to be locked) as soon as these flaming and arguments stop, so let just allow nature to take its own course. LOL:p

20. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer

He meets the players maybe once or twice (or quite a few times) per month. We meet the players once per year. In the math world, he did 5 or 10 times more than I do. However, compare to 365 days per year, he's chance to meet a particular player, and have a serious conversation is 1%, and mine is 0.1%. :p If 1% is trustworthy, then I do not knwo what to call 99%.,

In CHN old way of speaking, such comparison is "50 steps laughing at 100 steps". :rolleyes: