Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. MetalOrange

MetalOrange Regular Member

no sense in paying through the nose, eh?

#321 MetalOrange, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  2. MetalOrange

yeah, but perhaps you like loius vuitton, or being bombarded by adverts by LV? therefore, it is ingrained in your brain the lines, curves, monograms, etc.?

no sense in paying through the nose, eh?

3. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Now i shall introd brothers here : Li ning Power tec rackets:

Whether swing from any angle, you have access to as Xingyunliushui feel like, this lightweight material from the racket, and the seamless construction. To take a lightweight carbon composite fibers, made of pipe-type pre-preg materials, through the multi-dimensional continuous three-dimensional weaving method to obtain high strength and rigidity, durable. Traditional materials can not match that can be bent around the nature, so that the body does not produce any shoot fold. From preparation to processing, not cut off any of a bunch of fiber, thus eliminating the film body joints. So as to create a racket, so you really handy, such as the arm so that means.

Key recommendation BP301A, 301B, 301C, which several badminton racket for e-commerce special funds can not buy in the store is. Workmanship, etc. and BP300A, BP300B, BP300C the same, but the price is much cheaper to buy is definitely the preferred network.

4. weeyeh

weeyeh Regular Member

Nope, no association with LV, nor have I ever paid for an LV. I have not paid for any LN, nor will this start a trend. I do like a lot of stuff in but the same value system that prevented me from losing sleep over the gallardo is keeping my money safely away from LV or LN.

Lets just agree that you do not have to like it but some folks might just find it attractive since we are all wired differently. It's better for the human race this way.

I do not pay through my nose for a Yonex either.

5. weeyeh

weeyeh Regular Member

Did you read what you have posted?

It makes no sense at all and looks like the output from a machine translation.

6. MetalOrange

alrighty, agreed. gallardo? hmmm. i like koeniggssegg. but i'm good with anything that carries me from point a to b.

prudent man i trust, you are. while i have gotten myself yonexes, i guess i'm not paying through the nose but i would certainly think i am if i get li nings. naturally, we are not wired the same.

7. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Well most sane persons would consider the money you spent on your arcsaber-z and NS9900 etc. as paying trough you nose as well ;).. I am sure there are diffrent prices and deals on these racket from different stores/sources just as there are on YY rackets. If you are looking for value for money, neither your arcsaber, armortec, nanospeed or an LN N-seires can be considered "great value for money" :) imop. So stop bickering if you only can afford and arc-z where you live :p ;) and does not have the funds to buy an LN90-II :D

/Twobeer

8. MetalOrange

hello there twobeer,

i can not afford what you can afford;) mr li ning spoesman:D. i bet you drive a dozen koeniggssegg er:)?

MetalOrange

9. Easy Tiger

Easy Tiger Regular Member

Bum
    Anyway, while you ladies bitchfight, I'll steer this ship back on course.

I've been studying the LN Rackets Compatibility Chart and decided it makes no sense. For example, there are models with the same Bp, one of which they label 'head light' and the other 'head heavy'.

I've kinda narrowed it down though, I think.

The NP200C looks like a good spec. Stiff Shaft, Even Balance 295 bp. Could be a good all-rounder.

Tempted by the BP301C because the specs are the same as the N90, but only 4mm less head heavy.

NP201C is the same spec as the N50, so that looks like it might be worth considering too.

Of course I am teetering on the verge of just buying another ZS and putting an end to my rampant experimentation, but.....you know how it is. :D What can I say, I'm a gearhead.

Doesn't hurt that these rackets are all under AUD100, either. :cool:

Anyone had a hit with any of the lower rung LN's?

10. MetalOrange

what fight? itcha bitchin':D.

yeah mate, stick with Z best. seen anyone unloading their 3Us for 2Us yet?

i'll pay through the nose with my macallan's 30 years old:cool:!

11. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Specs and chart does usually tell very litttle about a racket I am afraid..
    For example.. If you just read the specs you would conclude that the inexpensive Apacs Edgesabre Z Spark Offensive which has same bp, stiffnessrating bp, and even colo-scheme as Arc-Z from yonex will be the same playing wise.. if you look at the specs ti-10 yellow and arc-z would be "the same"...

Racket charts are mostly wrong from yy and other makers and makes little sense in most cases. They are just invented to keep the marketing department buzy :)

bp, lenght and weight will give you a hint of the timing and head-heaviness, but things like frame aero-desing etc, and stiffnes,torsion-stiffness, flex-point, sweetspot, frame-rigidity, vibration,whippiness etc will f course not be revelaed by these "stats"..

I have tried some of the mid-range LNs (i have demoed TP101C, BP300C and UC2100A). They are good rackets on their own, but they are distincively differnt from the N-series, and uses different technologies.. (they usually lacks the shock absoption tech, HB-shaft and PCF reinforcements. TP101 for example has elastic-Ti , Taper-shaft and Innew wave.. :cool:

Try to get them demoed for trial, as it is really hard to draw any usable conlusions based on paper-specs, when it comes to rackets :-(

/Twobeer

12. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    For the price of a Koenigsegg, I can get approx. 24.000 Of Li Nings most expensive racket.. (Buy 1 racket each day for 64 years :p ).

/Twobeer

P.S. I bet that if i bought 24.000 they would even get me a decent discount :p

13. Easy Tiger

Easy Tiger Regular Member

Bum
    Yeah I know the spec sheets don't tell you everything, but you have to start somewhere.

Impossible to demo ANYTHING in Australia. Nothing is available, so we have to 'demo' by opening our wallets. :(

14. MetalOrange

koenigssegg ccx-r get's you all the carbon fibres! but it doesn't really matter. What matters is the the attention you get from the gurlz!

ain't so smart for anyone to buy that much racquet eh? but then as you already implied i can't afford the li nings:crying:, so none of my bizniz mr rich guy/sales marketer/li ning;).

MetalOrange

15. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Yeah, I definitively see your problem if there are no local representation :-(

Its a catch 22. one cannot really depend on other persons views, and one cannot really draw any firm conclusions based on specifications :-(

cheers,
    T

16. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Ha ha, most gurlz I know will be more impressed by a simple porsche cab (boxter) than the "egg".. They are usually not car fanatic, they just want us guys to be rich so we can give them the stuff THEY "really" like :)

Yeah, You made it perfectly clear that NS9900 and ARC-Z was within your budget, but not LNs in the same price-range :) . And if you decided LN is always to expensive for you what is the point of making these posts to the LN discussion thread, if you already decided they are to expensive for you ;)

Just be happy that you found some inexpensive high-end Yonexes to swing around and that they are perfect for your game :p ;) :cool:

/Twobeer

17. MetalOrange

hahaha, li nings PWNed you man!

18. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    I guess i am pwned by Li Ning, kason, Yonex, Babolat, forza, Mizuno, Victor, Gosen, Oliver, Wilson, Head, SOTX, Fukuda and tactic :eek:

And you are only pwned by Yonex, you lucky guy,,, :eek:

/Twobeer

19. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Hi bros: I have decided to get this Li Ning BP Power tact 301C .. which is same spec as N90 ,, cost around $210. Will give a review after playing on sunday !

20. MetalOrange

wrong, i am not as rich as you are. yonex don't pwn me, i got gosen, rsl, mizuno and yonex and played li ning but no siree for li ning (i don't mind playing them, specially n90). THEY ARE PRICED LIKE KOENIGSSEGG when they are only a pimped volkswagen, ouch:D!

oliver, almost bought one but didn't. the babolats, wilson and head thrown in the mix just gets a frown from me.