any new user for arcsba Z slash or TH version ?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by yurimaster2010, Aug 25, 2010.

1. rangerhood

rangerhood Regular Member

sry,yuri,was busy these few weeks...had to prepare a little for exams.i onli tested it twice,the smashes were more powerful but i need to work on consistency.the shaft is longer thn standard rackets,but the frame is slimmer therefore faster swing head speed.still need more time to get used to it,sadly i currently hav no time to play badminton.my net play has improved significantly,muz b the tension of the string although onli 25,compared to my old old only 23?i din reli notice my defense play,BUT clears r quite easy to reach baseline to baseline,so i always hit too hard and OUT!T_T
    i will get back to u whn i ahv reli tested out the racket

2. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant

bro,
    hope to hear from u soon
    z slash and nbg98 25lbs is your best combination?
    ve u tested with bg80 or bg85 for z slash....?
    i am looking for the best combination here...

3. rangerhood

yo,my training has nt resumed due to exams,but i realised the string has a little tear alrdy,so it might snap anytime.and i juz gt the racket so its my first string combination.i would try 25/27 nxt round perhaps,but meanwhile i will juz play till it snaps.u might hav many mishits whn u juz use it,but be patient and get used to it and u'll find out its worthwhile:):p

4. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Until the day he faced an opponent that was equal to him skill wise, but had a better racket :)

/Twobeer

5. rangerhood

u just have to find the suitable racket and use it.my old one broke so i had to buy a new one.z-slash has improved my skills a little and will continue on till my potential max out.of course skill level and rackets play a big part in badminton and definitely body physique,e.g. u give a guy a heavy racket and when he smashes,he is too weak therefore slow racket speed and the shuttle ''piak'' like an egg to the floor