Badminton Coaches in Hyderabad for the children aged 7-10

Discussion in 'India' started by esisudha, Oct 16, 2007.

1. ranjitp1

ranjitp1 Regular Member

Telecommn Professional

2. gskarthik

gskarthik Regular Member

Hi All,

I'm karthik. I had played BADMINTON in my school days ( 6 years back ).Now I have got intrest in playing.So I'm planning to take coaching.I stay at Alwal and ready to travel a radius of 8kms from my home for coaching.

Can anyone please suggest me the best coaching centre for BADMINTON which is nearby to my home?

3. pratikreddt

pratikreddt New Member

education
    badminton

hey where can i get a coach for badminton in Hyderabad nagole
    i live near pmr gardens if any one knows plss reply :):confused: i think u all know plss reply fast.

4. ranjitp1

ranjitp1 Regular Member

Telecommn Professional
    Drop by the saroornagar indoor stadium.they would have somebody coaching there.

5. Krishna Kanth

Krishna Kanth New Member

stude3nt
    hello sir
    I am Krishna Kanth.My age is 17.
    Can i get a badminton coaching centre near Nagole area in Hyderabad.
    I just love badminton.I want to attend competitions and state level matches in badminton.So can you please suggest me some coaching centres near my area??

6. raviakumarin

raviakumarin New Member

thanks for the valuable information.

we are seriously looking for badminton academy for my kid who's studying 6th class.

and we are looking for an academy where she can continue her education as well as badminton training and where she can stay in academy itself.

and my kid is very much interested into this.

please suggest me where my girl child can get this opertunity in andhrapradesh?

where are located in Khammam destrict.

thanks & regards,
    ravi

7. raviakumarin

raviakumarin New Member

we are located in khammam district actually.

thanq

8. ZYKE627

ZYKE627 New Member

government
    Coaching next to langar house and mehdipatnam at hyderabad

Hello just wanted to know after your elaborate reply that is there any coaching centre for badminton next to golconda, mehdipatnam at hyderabd for kid between 10 to 13 years thanks

9. Ameya Nakashe

Ameya Nakashe New Member

Hi Alll
    Wanted advise.....I am from Mumbai aged 15 years and played State level championships.
    Want to improve the game.
    Can some body suggest to join summer camp at gopichand Academy would be advisable.
    Ameya

10. ranjitp1

ranjitp1 Regular Member

Telecommn Professional
    there are more than enough very good coaches in mumbai itself,why dont think of doing sessions with any of them (Jitesh Padukone,Rajesh Gokhale,Uday Pawar,Hubert Miranda just to name a few)i dont think there are summer camps being held anymore at PGBA.

Cheung likes this.
  11. Ameya Nakashe

Ameya Nakashe New Member

Thanks Ranjit. Appreciate your suggestions...

12. Rasool

Rasool New Member

Hi,
    My kid age is 8 years 4 months. He started playing 4 months back and he picked up well without any coaching. I am residing near yousufguda. Is it OK to join him at KVBR indoor stadium for 1 year and then decide for professional coaching or should i join him at any professional academy? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance,
    Rasool

13. ranjitp1

ranjitp1 Regular Member

Telecommn Professional
    I suggest the following:

1-You can choose a coaching center closest to your place.Since you are in Yousufguda you can either register him for the sessions at Yousufguda(I guess its still Kranti who is the coach there?) or you can also register him for sessions at Madhuranagar Club(Rajesh).Both are good.The coaching standards across the city are more or less of the same calibre-so not sure what you mean by "Professional" coaching.

Get him to play the Rangareddy or Hyderabad district tournament when they are announced.Usually held in the June-August time period.Since he is 8yrs,he would fall in the U-10 category.If he wins it,he gets a direct entry into the Main Draw of the State tourney.Winner at the State tourney gets an direct entry into the Main Draw of the Nationals.Even if he doesnt win the districts,state or nationals,he can still register to play for the qualifying rounds in all these tournaments.The last 8 or 16 depending entries are selected into the main draw of all these tourneys.

Also ensure you apply for a BAI-ID.This is the basic requisite to be eligible to participate in any of the BAI(Badminton assocn of India)tourneys.Without the BAI ID,he will not be eligibile to play the state and upwards tourneys.BAI ID is not mandatory for district tourneys.The BAI ID can be applied through any of the coaches or via direct application to Pani Rao (9440065604)who is the Gen Secy of BAT (Badminton Association of Telangana).The form may be downloaded from this link http://www.badmintonindia.org/download/registration_new1.pdf

Cheung likes this.
  14. hemanthpradeep

hemanthpradeep Regular Member

15. Rkjreal

Rkjreal New Member

Hi all

I need personal coach for my son , who plays decent badminton . My son is 8 year old now . Can you suggest if there is anyone near kukatpally , hi tech area , who can teach on hourly / monthly basis ?

16. ranjitp1

ranjitp1 Regular Member

Telecommn Professional
    .You can enrol your child at the academy closest to your house and am sure there would be a coach available there. Gamepoint Madhapur,CABA Kavuri Hills and CABA Ganges Valley school,Nizampet,Rajdhani school,Nizampet are some of the ones that I can think of.Alternately you can check with the below friends of mine if they are available to do personal sessions.Bear in mind personal sessions are going to be expensive and finding quality sparring partners are going to be problematic as opposed to being coached in a common coaching academy.

Elite Badminton Academy,Miyapur
    Coach Veeraswamy: +917386688874

Ali Academy,CJR Courts,Kukatpally
    Coach Harish: 9866460133