Just ordered 500doz aeroplane eg1130(black)

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by dreamlu, May 9, 2008.

1. dreamlu

dreamlu Regular Member

Chef
    wondering if anyone in Australia likes to share them with me, i am buying them at AUD$20 per tube and not going to make any profits on that. i got them from the factory in China straight away, so they are 100% authentic products and only has been packaged by the factory.
    the reason why i am selling some of them is the factory only does the business from 500doz with oversea customers, i can not use all of them in one year. because of the dry weather in OZ, i don't wanna waste any those shuttlecocks. if you are interested in that, please email me your details and questions, and i will get back to asap.
    email: welovebadminton@gmail.com

2. Fengwei

Fengwei Regular Member

Dreamlu... Did you win the lottery? I'd happily buy some from you, but the shipping would kill me. Sad... those are good shuttles!

Good luck with this, and thanks for sharing.

3. teahouse88

teahouse88 Regular Member

Don't you think it's kinda expensive for $20 AUD per tube. I think they kinda wrip you off a lil.

4. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

No way! A tube of shuttles no greater than YY AS20 costs around 30-35NZD here in NewZealand.. 20AUD for such great shuttles ( one of the best I've tried ) is a great deal.

5. ivans

ivans Regular Member

Student
    wow...500doz...
    which part of sydney are you in?
    i've still got 10doz of sealion with me... when mine run out i'll get from you :)
    which is probably in a months time

6. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student
    I agree...did you win the lotto lol? By the way, EG1130 are great shuttles.:)

7. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student
    Dreamlu, do you mind if you post some pictures of the EG1130?

Thanks.

8. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    And post the speed please :). any 78 grains (51 grams or #4)?

9. dreamlu

dreamlu Regular Member

Chef
    AUD$20 including postage to sydney, that's the best deal i have never seen. if you have any better price, please let me know asap, thx:)

10. dreamlu

dreamlu Regular Member

Chef
    no idea about the speed, someone says 51, someone says 52. however, the product details from the factory is http://www.shuttlecockchina.com/fly-cpjs-1.htm
    have a look, i heard it is one of the best shuttlecocks in the market, similar to yonex AS-50.

11. dreamlu

dreamlu Regular Member

Chef
    i am in hurstville nsw 2220.
    that's fine, if i have stock at that time, i would like to share with you.

12. wocdam

wocdam Regular Member

Professional
    just want to share some experience. China produces speed 49, 50, 51. so if you order direct from factory, make sure you tell them the correct speed for your region. my 2cts worth.

13. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student
    Too bad you don't have any 4.9 grams....:(

14. Moggy

Moggy Regular Member

500 x 20 = $10,000 AUD..........thats a lot of money to order shuttles, i can't say you're getting a good deal at $20 per tube if you have to buy 500... With the high AUD i can get per tube at $19 and as long as i send over 20 tubes they'll end up cheaper than $20 :D and if i buy more than 10 tubes price goes down, most likely if i buy 50-100 tubes it'll be around $16-17/tube. The AS50 i used to order was around $25, it would be $21 in today's exchange rate, but then apparently yonex raised the price on all their shuttles so its back to $25 AUD/tube now if i order any. As i am aware we mainly use speed 50 in aus, 51 is ok, but 52 is way too fast.

Our weather to say the least is too dry, never leave any shuttles inside with the heater on or they turn brittle enough that i can shatter all feathers with a smash :mad:. I leave my shuttles in a storage room without heating but they still get too dry, i hydrate them a few days before using.

But i agree, if you don't have direct access to buying from asia then $20 for these shuttles are a GREAT deal in aus, the RRP for AS10 is $40 here hahaha. Just a question are the 1130 the round or pointy tips?

15. jchan04

jchan04 Regular Member

that's expensive. you're paying $20 aud for a bulk of 500? did you order from direct factory? or retail. you know the shanghai factory?

16. Hagane

Hagane Regular Member

Transport Consultant
    have you considered the potential customs charge?? or are they shipping it as a gift?

17. dreamlu

dreamlu Regular Member

Chef
    thx for sharing your experience. as my club are using aeroplane G1130, it costs about AUD$18.5 per tube here and pick up by ourselves, i believe AUD$20 is a fair price for EG1130 wihch is much better than G1130. the other tricky thing i found is the G1130 selling in OZ market is repakaged, i don't know if the factory it does or the retailer does it. if the retailer does it, it makes me to think some other tricky things happended to those shuttlecocks. that's why i ordered 500doz which is the minimum they require. EG1130 is pointed-end.

18. dreamlu

dreamlu Regular Member

Chef
    i ordered from the shanghai factory, and paying RMB to them. if i pay USD to them, the price is a bit cheaper, however, i don't really wanna take the risk to TT USD from sydney to shanghai. i prefer to ask my shanghai branch staff to pay RMB in shanghai, and get the receipt straight away.

19. dreamlu

dreamlu Regular Member

Chef
    do you know how much the tax is? that's the thing i wanna check with the custom tomorrow, as this is my first time to import shuttlecocks. thanks

20. teahouse88

teahouse88 Regular Member

wow you guys pay so much for those aeroplane 1130 over there. I say it's expensive cost i buy them by the tube here in a club and it only cost me $17USD and $20AUD is like $18 something and you buying like 500 tubes. Think you got wrip off