Maria Kristin Yulianti

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by copadh, Aug 17, 2008.

1. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

miksss, next time if you want to show photos of djarum players, just download those photos from pbdjarum's website and upload them to BC..it takes ages for them to load (at least from my end) when you hot-link the images to BC~thx!:cool:

2. miksss

miksss Regular Member

erm..okay next time i just upload it :)
    sorry for the inconvinience :)

#402 miksss, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  3. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Maria Kristin will face Susy Susanti in a badminton charity event 'Badminton Peduli Merapi'... the event is going to be held in Manahan Stadium in Solo, this Sunday 3-7pm...

Badminton is the only sport that care enough to create a charity event for Merapi...... =)

#403 Krisna, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  4. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Wow great match for sure.. Many badminton comentator say that MKY has the same style with Susi... :D

Hope someone will record it :)

5. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Ooopppss, I just heard today that Maria Kristin somehow could not make it, so, Maria Febe will play Susy Susanti instead... :)

6. miksss

miksss Regular Member

@naistav :

i think mky is suffering knee injure from long time ago,isnt it?
    can you tell me the background of mky before 2008?
    I just follow badminton update since 2009. :)
    so i dont know too much of mky background before she so popular like now.

#406 miksss, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  7. naistav

naistav Regular Member

Maria Kristin best tournament WINNING (become champion) is SEA GAMES 2007 and Satellite level.
    Her notable best achievements are only Indonesia Open SS 2008 runner up (lost 3-sets to Zhu Lin after defeating Zhang Ning at SF), and OG 2008 bronze medalist. She didn't ever win one GP or GPG level.
    At Uber cup 2008, she was already knee injured.
    But I love her cross chopping drop shot style (from right rear) :D.
    That's all I remember about her.

8. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Hmm i c i c,
    Her cross chopping drop is her main weapon, i think..

The match when she face ZN & ZL is awesome..heart attacking match.. :D

Btw u have missed sth,she also has 2 titles :
    1. Queen of rubber set
    2. Lovely lazy indonesian style

The other one is emkaye uyeh uyeh wkwkwkwkwkwk :D

9. naistav

naistav Regular Member

You must notice that MKY:
    1. She smiled almost throughout the game
    2. She expressed her disappointment when committing mistake by a bit feet stomping, so girly :D
    3. Some of BCers named her as 'mbakyu', because her face is so Javanese cuties :D
    4. cross-chop drop is not her main weapon, but her only weapon, too bad.
    Hope she will make her come back 2011 with more achievement.

10. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Mbakyu??
    I prefer to call her 'Kanjeng Putri Keraton' :D :D

yup i hope by turn back to djarum she will gain her motivation back :)
    lets see..

11. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    I think the same way... I often describe MKY as Putri Keraton Solo... [though she is from Tuban, East Java]... She's so the very opposite of an Enegizer-Bunny...... :p

12. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Lembang, Kompas.com - Former Indonesia main Women Single, Maria Kristin Yulianti admitted not regret out of Pelatnas Cipayung and returned to her club.

Maria Kristin of Indonesia has lifted a bronze medal Beijing Olympic Games 2008. But the knee injury that makes her performance a protracted slump. Kristin often lost when competing abroad.

With this slump perfomance makes Maria Kristin had to leave Pelatnas Cipayung. She is now reunited with her club, PB Djarum.

Achievements and big names do not make Kristin hesitate to interact with the junior-junior athletes in PB Djarum. She is practicing again with new players who just tread their early career,including followed the event along with 69 other athletes outbound in Zone 235, Cikole, Lembang, 5-8 January.

Kristin who is considered to had inherited the style play of the legendary player Susy Susanti think she had to undergo all of these to be able to find again the path to peak performance. For that, she would first focus on healing his knee injury.

She admitted the injury is indeed still disturbing. "When walking it still feels sore, especially in the knee. The pain may be more pronounced when doing movements for hitting which is require me to bend my right knee," she said. "When in competition,i would be felt more pain. When you move to the right beat, I feel like there are bones in the knee stabbed my right leg," she said.

According to the chairman of PB Djarum, Yoppy Rosimin, their side will attempt maximally to heal Kristin's knee injury. "We've asked her to undergo an MRI scan in Abdi Waluyo hospital. From there we will determine what action will be taken," said Yoppy.

Kristin admitted today she was undergoing treatment at his club on a regular basis. She also set back the dreams that fall apart because of the long injury . Included also wanna played again to the Summer Olympic. "I really want to come again the 2012 Olympics. But because of bad performance, opportunities abroad becoming increasingly rare," said Kristin who is now ranked 85 world.

Players born June 25, 1985 is claimed to have no problem with changing the status of national players to club players. She also tried to dismissed the notion "use and throw" for the national players who are no longer outstanding. "Why would I think,just do it. Enggaaaakkk ..., I do not feel hurt. Biasaaa sajaaa ..."

http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2011/02/08/13282776/Maria.Kristin.Tak.Ingin.Merasa.Dibuang

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

take care Maria.....come on get well soon..lets fight the great wall again as you did in the past!!

13. miksss

miksss Regular Member

14. miksss

miksss Regular Member

15. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Susi : Why Maria Kristin Being Returned?

[​IMG]

JAKARTA, Kompas.com - Since the era of Susi Susanti and Mia Audina in the 1990's, Indonesia women badminton graph dived very sharply. Some of the prestigious trophy that had once perched on the Indonesia achievement cupboard, now did not come anymore. Longing is a little relieved when Maria Kristin Yulianti can presented the 2008 Beijing Olympic bronze medal.

But after that, the achievements of the Indonesian heroine slumped again. Badminton lovers of the country, seems to have to wait much longer to feel the euphoria that had presented by Susi and Mia, when the last time they win the Uber Cup title in 1994 and 1996.

Yes, last time,Indonesian women single was highly respected in every tournaments, including the All England. Susi became the only indonesian women single player that ever won in the oldest and most prestigious tournament, where she successfully won four titles in 1990 and 1991, and 1993 and 1994. But after she hanged racket and Mia moved to the Netherlands in 1999 (follow her husband become the citizens Netherlands), no more generation successor.

Expectation had fallen to Maria Kristin's shoulders. Unfortunately, injury keep disturbing her and make Maria Kristin "Give Up" and eventually PB PBSI decided to returned her to Djarum Kudus Club,as the "parents" for this one who was one of the best Indonesian women single.

This makes Susi concerned. According to the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Gold Medalist, Maria Kristin should be retained and given the right solution to overcome the injury, so the confidence of the players can get up again for the sake of achievement.

"I deplore the decision to repatriate Maria Kristin to the club. I think the injury is not a reason to returned her, because in that condition (injury), she can also win medals at the Olympics. So, the injury was not new," said Susi on Monday (14/3/11), regarding the indonesian women single perfomance still not get better.

"I think what is Maria Kristin need is to raise her motivation and give a big support to her, so she could gain more achievements again. Maria Kristin also has the potential to attract young players to have a strong determination like her."

Susi also acknowledged, the seeds of Indonesian women players are lack. So no wonder that the current players is the best, that Indonesia have. Hence, need proper handling for each player.

"The women players in Pelatnas is already the best. Now, just how to handle, because not all players can be equated (in handling)," explained Susi.

She gives the example of Maria Febe Kusumastuti. According to Susi of this players which is grow in Djarum Club, was included as the players who have tremendous potential and can still be improved.

"Maria Febe was not less than Ratchanok Inthanon (Thai young players). I really hope that she can get high achievement , moreover she also has the same typical with me. Now it was just how to handle so she could expand," explained Susi, who was ever invited by Thailand Badminton Association to become Inthanon's teacher.

http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2011/03/14/21414774/Susi.Kenapa.Maria.Kristin.Dikembalikan.

16. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Some good news that MKY will play at Australia GPG and New Zealand IC. Good Luck! :)

17. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Maria Kristin goes to New Zealand

SEMARANG, Kompas.com - Djarum Kudus women's singles Maria Kristin Yulianti for the first time since exit of pelatas perform in an international tournament that is "Li-Ning New Zealand International Challenge", 30 March to 3 April 2011.

Chairman of PB Djarum Kudus Yoppy Rosimin when contacted by Antara from Semarang on Wednesday, said it was the first international tournament that followed by the 2008 Olympic bronze medalist after exiting pelatnas in Cipayung, Jakarta, January 2011, due to a knee injury.

According to him, since out of the national training and practice at the Djarum Kudus, Maria Kristin continues to undergo therapy and now the injury was better. "In the exercise also had some change," he said.

He said Djarum Kudus not burden Maria Kristin with any target. "The important thing is she (Maria Kristin) can perform well and not get an injury again is the best for her," he said.

Yoppy admitted, indeed during Superliga the men and women team championship Superliga in East Java, few time ago, Maria was included in the Djarum Kudus team, but she was not played for preventing the injure recurrence

------------------------------
    read the full news here http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2011/03/16/16134513/Maria.Kristin.ke.Selandia.Baru

18. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Maria Kritin is Expected To Come Back

Jakarta, Kompas - The women's singles shuttler Maria Kristin (25) is expected to bring back her best performance.The Olympic bronze medalist in Beijing, China, 2008 was dropped because of injury problems which forced her out of pelatnas Cipayung.

Out of pelatnas, Maria returned to the club PB Djarum. In this club,trying to overcome the problem of her knee injury . She was also given the opportunity to perform in international tournaments.

General Chairman of PB Djarum Yoppy Rosimin said they was really hoped that she could gain back her best performance. "Recovery efforts continue to be done and there are already signs of significant progress. Therefore, we will give her a chance to play on Challange tournament in New Zealand and the Grand Prix Gold in Australia, "said Yoppy.

Added, for the two event, they did not target any burden to Maria Kristin. "We just want to see her progress and know how comfortable she was playing," said Yoppy.

In Super League Badminton in Surabaya some time ago, Maria Kristin also had entered into the list of Djarum team. However, Maria is not played because still not ready.

On several occasions, she revealed that she still had ambitions to re-appear at the Olympics. "I actually wanted to play in the 2012 Olympics. However, due to bad performance, opportunities to play abroad becoming increasingly rare, "she said.

Maria is currently still undergoing treatment at her club regularly. She also attempted to restructure her big dreams which are messed now. Maria quite realize that all this had to undergo to be able to rediscover the path to the top of achievement. For that, she first focused on healing her knee injury.

--------------------------------------------
    read the full articles here : http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2011/03/28/05330463/Maria.Kristin.Diharapkan.Kembali

19. Gicutzu

Gicutzu Regular Member

Student
    Maria Kristin will face Mayu Sekiya from Japan (the runner-up of the 2011 Austrian International Challenge) in the first Round of the 2011 New Zealand International Challenge. Mayu Sekiya is not a bad player, but INA always goes before JPN for me, so I wish MKY the best of luck and will be rooting for her!

20. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Yeah..Hope her knee injury will not so disturbing her :(