Nguyễn Tiến Minh - Vietnam's Hottest!

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by Loh, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Nismo333

Nismo333 Regular Member

Hello hungle
    I've written you an e-mail. Hope you can check that ;)

2. hungle

hungle Regular Member

Thank you so much, Nismo333! I also sent back to you two emails! Please let me know you you don't receive it!

3. hungle

hungle Regular Member

Did you receive our email on 22 and 23 April, 2010?

4. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    now
    ntm is in vietnam historical high!
    world number 6!
    applaused!

5. hungle

hungle Regular Member

thank you limsy

6. Luffy

Luffy Regular Member

NTM will break in the top 5..

NTM will break in the top 5..

He may not have the ''talent'' as they say, but he has a strong heart and an amazing willpower....the power to believe and to work harder and harder...as they say ''if you never failed, you never lived....''

NTM quote: ''Sucess only comes to those try their best everyday.''

We all believe in you NTM, and your strengh will spread in many vietnamese badminton players.

I wish for you, that you can win BIG tournaments such as YONEX all england, World championship or even have a medal in the olympics 2012!

LCW is the wall-tiger, LD is the fire, TH the water, PG the faker, but you are...what we call the ''heart'' of badminton!

7. hadokenuh

hadokenuh Regular Member

Thanks for all the kind words, you guys! I feel so proud.

8. Luffy

Luffy Regular Member

LOL...hell ya man...

BADMINTONN RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

9. Luffy

Luffy Regular Member

You Guys All Rock My Socks =dddddddddd

10. Navia

Navia Regular Member

Woww! Im very pround when I hear all you guy talking abt NTM. He is pride of Vietnamese sport. ;)

Thanks Loh! You are really NTM's big fan. You know so many things abt him, for so many years. :D

NTM has juz come back to HCM from the National tournament of men and women in Hue - Vietnam. And ofcourse he won ! :D

He will be in Singapore Open this June. Go NTM !

11. hungle

hungle Regular Member

Dear Navia,
    In VN National Badminton Team tournament last from 8-12 May 2010, this is tounament for team as Sudirman cup (not for single), and HCMC team won but I am so worry for HCMC team with what they gone in Semifinal and Final, i am sure that without NTM they will lose in this tounament. In adition, the Ebete shuttle use in this tourmanent from Dong Luv company is very poor quality.

12. PinkyPG

PinkyPG Regular Member

student
    anyone who can watch his matches at Singapore indoor stadium, can you help us post his pics here. thanks so much. All the best to TM and good luck.

13. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    i hope ntm sees this post, such great fan he has!

even i am no fan of him but sometime i do watch his game in youtube. he is a fighter, the kind that will never give up until the umpire says ........ game over!

14. volcom

volcom Regular Member

why is gade the faker

15. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

faker=deceiving player=trickster

..i think he meant Gade plays w/deception a lot..or is well known as a deceptive player/trickster...
    although i don't know why he nicknamed TH as the water??..what kind of water??..hot? cold? tap?..

#255 ctjcad, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  16. hungle

hungle Regular Member

NTM now win Wong Choong Hann game 1 21-5 and lead 9-2 in game 2 (singapore open 2010), no chance for Wong!

17. hungle

hungle Regular Member

NTM beat Uncle Wong! Go to next round! Good job!

18. Luffy

Luffy Regular Member

Dear Fans,

In my opinion,

Gade is a faker because I see a lot of his shots are deceptive at the net. Especially when you think he is going to place the birdie close to the net and then....pushes it back in the back of the court.

Taufik is water because his style of hitting the birdie is very very smooth like a wave. It is the feeling that one tranform himself into any shape as Bruce Lee once said :

�Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.�

Taufik's way of playing is very relaxing...like you cannot read his game. He may be very agressive or deceptive for an instant, but it will be hard read this moment. So I presume that Taufik is the relaxing water, like a wave on a beach vacation....until the wave takes you.

Lin Dan is the fire as we all know, he can inject incredible fast pace and speed at an unpredictable moment of the game. HE'S ON FIRE!

Lee Chong Wei is a wall-tiger, because he has a very good defense on crucial parts of most rallies. He can also inject paces like a tiger bouncing on it's prey.

Finally, Nguyen Tien Minh is the kind of player who will never give up. I have seen his matchs against Muhammed Hafiz Hashim like most of you guys, and we can all say that he trully has a good heart to be able to always keep smashing. In the physical part, I can tell that he is really giving his 100% no matter what.

PS: I may have associated these elements to these top players, but we all know that it depends on days, strategic play, and depending on who is playing vs who. After all, they are all professional players, and they can do ANYTHING on court.

19. Luffy

Luffy Regular Member

Thank you for your comments, pBmMlaysia ;)

We are all Nguyen Tien Minh' fans and we know that on this journey of our dairly life, Not giving up will help us continue to go further in life. Nguyen Tien Minh is an example for badminton.

I also wish to go to VietNam and play badminton with him. He is one of my greatest idol. One of my friends met him with the national badminton team (lucky him I know) of vietnam and he also played against him =). So I wish I can do the same one day.

NTM even made me buy a nns 9000s just because he won against LCW on Singapore open haha. But then, he switched to VICTOR.

Anyways, I love badminton and I show my regards to every badminton players on this forum, because we know the beauty of this sport.

Luffy

20. hungle

hungle Regular Member

Dear Luffy,

If you want to see NTM in Vietnam, please let me know, i will arrange a meeting for you so say thanks with your kind to him!

Guy, I am now looking a sponsor for a logo 10cm in front of his shirt, please email to me trunghungleba@yahoo.com.vn if you have any idea!

Thank you,
    Hungle