Victor Bravesword 11

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by flite, Sep 13, 2009.

1. moomoo

moomoo Regular Member

well, there is always the BS15 (the replacement of the BS11 on the racket matrix) then you guys can swap around to test them out :D

2. Renmazuo27

Renmazuo27 Regular Member

BS15 eh... *hrmm..rubs chin*. Any pics of that one yet?

I doubt he'll want to test another racket out, he's a diehard LYD fan while I'm a fan of JJS. Now he needs a signature racket

3. bakulaw

bakulaw Regular Member

How flexi is the new spec BS 11?

Mind comparing it with ARC7 or Ti-10?

4. mdhaznie

mdhaznie New Member

engineer
    In JB the price without strung around 430 both bs10 & bs11

5. wee1030

wee1030 Regular Member

eng
    Hi all, juz purchased a bs11 from a shop in kl, and noticed its shaft code is started with SGDXXXX... May I know anyone here has similar coded?? My previous victor sw36 n super nano 7 are both MY code

6. Satoshi

Satoshi Regular Member

I got this offer by three sport resources's franchise - ekani,
    RM 520, All in. ( Grip, String) * Not sure about bag though.

Retail price is RM599.90
    ​.

There is also SuperWaves 37. I forgot about the price though.

Is the BS11 worth it @ Rm520. Perhaps I can get it lower, if my friend go with me. His dad is a friend of the owner.

7. wzhtg

wzhtg Regular Member

Student
    Hi guys, I play a mixture of doubles and singles and I wondering, between the BS11 and MX60, which one would be a better all round racket that I can use for both.

How's does the BS11 compares to the MX60 in terms of power, control, speed and defence? Which is the more forgiving racket? Is BS11 more stiff then MX60?

8. Porky

Porky Regular Member

If my memory serves me correctly (coz it's been 1yr+ since i last use BS11), currently still using MX60.....I would think MX60 is a better all-round racquet and more forgiving...its not really that slow then a BS frame....power MX60 > BS11, defense i would rate abt equal, drives MX60 < BS11, control MX60 > BS11.....overall MX60 wins the vote

9. asdsadas2008

asdsadas2008 Regular Member

Student
    I'd say the answer will be BS11...
    I tried both rackets before, with MX60 it's easier to generate power and it's a bit more forgiving than BS11..

But then even with BS11 you can generate enough power and it provides a faster swing and that whippy feeling due to the slim frame, the control is much better to due to it's stiffness. Defense wise, BS11 provides better manuverability but sometimes it'll give you that timing issue since it's quite fast, if you haven't used a bravesword before you'll experience a bit of timing issue.

You can gain a proper control with a medium stiff/ flex racket like MX60, but you'll need to adapt into using flex rackets and it'll take quite a while to get that feeling.

Overall i'd personally say BS11 fits you better since it can be used for both single and doubles, MX60 will be super suitable for doubles but not the case for singles unless you're used to flex rackets. It'd be best if you can get a hold of these 2 rackets and try it by yourself before trying it. Just my 2 cents :)

#209 asdsadas2008, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  10. wzhtg

wzhtg Regular Member

Student
    Thanks a lot bros for all the information and opinions provided, it has been very useful and informative. Will most likely try to see if I can get to try out the rackets before purchase. Once again thanks a lot.

11. shuttle9981001

shuttle9981001 New Member

Hello people,
    After reading all the posts, i am still considering between BS11 and Arc10 :confused:
    I play both singles and doubles( more of singles ) and more of an attacking player, can anyone give me some opinions? Anyways, estimated does anyone knows how much does BS11 and Arc10 cost in SG now? Thanks :D

12. bakulaw

bakulaw Regular Member

From the 2/5 stiffness last year, the spec of the BS-11 is now back to 4/5 stiffness..

Does anybody have one of those 2/5 stiffness BS-11 to compare with other releases?

Did the rackets really have varying stiffness over diff releases? Or it's just a case of typo error in the website?

#212 bakulaw, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  13. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    2/5 Stiffness was for TW coded pieces before iirc.

14. wongmb

wongmb Regular Member

If you want a fast racket, BS11 >> Arc10. The Arc10 gives me more powerful smashes and is a easier racket to generate power. However it lacks the speed compared to the BS11 in net kill and defence.
    Overall BS11 is less forgiving but more rewarding, most certainly for a doubles player like myself :)

15. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    Yeah I've played with both. I'm a long time BS11 fan, and a friend got a gift of the newer version and I had a hit of it and thought there was something wring with it! The worst part of the 2/5 BS11 is that it's too flexible for the head weight, meaning that for me at least I lost accuracy with it. It just wasn't a very well balanced chassis.

16. bear23

bear23 Regular Member

Recently i just bought myself a mx60,and today i went to shopping with my friend and i saw bravesword 11 and i feel like its so beatiful,but after i do some review research,i found that this racket is like since 2010 racket?so its worth for me to buy a 2010 racket or i shud got for more latest racket ? Any opinion hehe

17. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    Price? 11 is a fantastic racket IMO. I've been debating between getting one and a JS YYS personally. Of course both are different rackets.

18. bear23

bear23 Regular Member

If i not mistaken it would be rm420 MY code,worth?

19. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    With stringing included? If yes then that's a really decent price for it.

20. bear23

bear23 Regular Member

Ya coz they doing victor sales here but i guess they only provide victor string due to the promotion is victor sales day.i was taking v890 with my x60 and i feel i dont like it and i restring it last night to bg66u,gona try it up tonite anyway the bravesword 11 color is in shinning grey sikver color its so attractive hahaha.