Djarum Sirnas 2012 - Indonesia National Circuit

Discussion in '2012 Tournaments' started by miksss, Jan 20, 2012.

1. badMania

badMania Regular Member

All-over...too easy for the Jaya Raya U-15 pair M. Fachrikar/Reza Pahlewi as they won the BD U-15 title over the Djarum pair.

2. badMania

badMania Regular Member

After Ramadhani M. Zulkifli and Fauzi Ramadhan both tasted victories in the previous Sirnas this year, this time, it's Joyireh Avi Manasye's turn to win the most prestigious Sirnas BS U-15 title in Jakarta this week. That group of players could yet create another golden age perhaps? Hopefully.....

3. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Kevin/Rafi are so dominant, especially Kevin in front of the net despite the fact that he's the smallest of the 4 players (in terms of physical size). At least 7 of the 21 pts in the first-set were from Kevin's net play!

4. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Standing beside Rafi, Kevin really looks small! But...he's absolutely amazing in his net play and placement!

5. Bhinneka

Bhinneka Regular Member

it looks a definite thing to me that this pair Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Rafiddias Akhdan Nugroho will be sent to AJC and WJC. ;)

6. badMania

badMania Regular Member

It was an easy victory for Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Rafiddias Akhdan Nugroho as they totally dominated the match over their team-mate Hantoro/Arsya Isnanu Ardi Putra 21-15, 21-16.

Kevin is an absolute gem....he is so crafty in front of the net and makes his opponents really uneasy. Rafi is still pretty raw, quite error-prone and made a couple of service faults. But, his imposing figure complements Kevin's net-play and placement; plus some of his smashes were really hard. If he commits fewer errors, his partnership with Kevin would be very very promising indeed!

7. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Did u watch the livestream? What's your comments on their performance?

I heard Kevin will be paired with Alfian Eko Prasetya for the AJC 2012. Rafi is still too raw & young perhaps (only 16)? Alfian is more matured (at 18) and has won the WJC XD title last year. So, his experience counts too.

8. Bhinneka

Bhinneka Regular Member

for sure I watched the livestreaming.

kevin/alfian? well that's a good pair too, but personally I like kevin/raffi :D

my comment for the game, what can I say.. Kevin is showing he is really controlling the front play, and that's so vital.
    as for raffi, he has big smash but made several unforced errors, like his service and return service as well,, saw it time and time again eversince he was paired with Jeka.

9. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Your comments are more or less similar as mine :)

10. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Although we have many potentials in MD, what INA needs is really a couple of solid world-dominating pairs like Kido/Hendra and Candra/Sigit. Bona/Ahsan and Alvent/xxx still have yet to reach that kind of level yet.

But, I saw a glimmer of hope in Kevin. He's probably the most talented net player in his age-group (still 16 only this year!). He also has this arrogance in his face and combined with his net placements, those can really make opponents annoyed and commit errors in succession, as I saw today in the physically more imposing Hantoro/Arsya. I heard of similar comments from others who watched him progress over the years in PB Djarum.

11. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Similar to her feat at the Vietnam IC 2012, Pia Zebadiah Bernadeth won 2 titles this week in WD and XD.

12. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Sigh....Alamsyah Yunus still reigns in Sirnas as he beat Arief Gifar Ramadhan so easily 21-12, 21-13.

Pelatnas's hope lies in Ronald Alexander/Selvanus Geh.

13. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Ronald/Selvanus force rubber-set as they take the second-set 21-19.

14. badMania

badMania Regular Member

No title for Pelatnas. It was a tragic end for Ronald/Selvanus after the interval as they won only 1 pt....final score: 19-21, 21-19, 10-21。

15. badMania

badMania Regular Member

PB Djarum Kudus is the overall winner of Sirnas Jakarta 2012 with 6 titles. The titles won include: MD (Fernando Kurniawan/Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki), WS (Febby Angguni), XD U-19 (Edi Subaktiar/Melati Daeva Oktaviani), BD U-19 (Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Rafiddias Akhdan Nugroho), BS U-19 (Ihsan Maulana Mustofa), BS U-15 (Joyireh Avi Manasye).

PB Jaya Raya Jakarta comes second with 4 titles, with Pia Zebadiah Bernadeth winning 2 of them in WD (with Rizky Amelia Pradipta) and XD (with Hafiz Faisal). The 2 other titles are in GS U-19 (Russeli Hartawan) and BD U-15 (M. Fachrikar/Reza Pahlevi).

Mutiara Bandung
    continues to impress as they take home 2 titles in BS U-17 (Firman A. Kholiq) and GD U-15 (Dianita Saraswati/Yulfira Barkah). Exist also wins 2 titles in GS U-17 (Fitriani) and BD U-17 (Alwi Mahardika/Asnan Mahardika).

Jaya Raya Suryanaga has 1.5 titles with GD U-19 (Ila Alvionita/Ni Ketut Mahadewi) and GD U-17 (Meirisa Cindy Syahputri). The other half in GD U-17 goes to Semen Gresik (Berliyan Sudrajat).

The other 3 titles were split among the other clubs: Pertamina Jakarta with MS (Alamsyah Yunus of course), Pelita Bakrie with GS U-15 (Sarah Christin), Aufa Kalsel with XD U-17 (M. Tegar/Zakia Ulfa).

16. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    Kevin/Raffi is a great pair in the making...
    i can see that.... they will be a very strong contender for AJC and WJC medal next year...

17. fathonezic

Consultant
    1st title for Fitriani in U-17 GS Sirnas...
    I hope her brother, can follow her later....

18. fathonezic

Consultant
    anyway, is there any chance that Kevin/Raffi can join the AJC/WJC selection after this Jakarta Open ??
    they have shown that they are better than Hafiz/Putra, defeated Hafiz/Putra in easy manner.... I really hope that they can join the selection, so that, if they go to AJC, it will give them a massive experience....

19. Bhinneka

Bhinneka Regular Member

if there is a chance,,I will ask coach Sigit when he is in Bandung tomorrow :D

anyway, for Sirnas Bandung, Pelatnas sent: Andre Marteen, Evert Sukamta, Shesar, Riyanto, Wisnu Yuli, Siswanto,, but again, Alamsyah Yunus will be the hot favourite here.

20. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Not for this year. But almost certainly for next year, esp if Kevin/Rafi maintain their solid form.